Video Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam.

fuddel

amazing

i love it so much and i wish to grow with it . Islam is not just faith Islam is toughing us how do we live !!! :shymuslima1:
walsalam wlekum wrhmat Allah

- Khadeeejah -

Masha'Allah! :D
I like how they're so young and cute masha'Allah.
Just wondering if they really do understand Islam and it's teachings Allahu Alim
They're so young and choosing a religious is really something that takes thought and research. Anyway!
:ma:

msmoorad

mommys boy
as salaamu alaikum

i registered 3 yrs & 5 months ago & this is my 1st post since then.
i am curious about the children in the video- many of you seem to be from England- anyone from Bradford area?
- im sure you would be able to recognise the musjid/madrassah in the video- maybe you could make some enquiries there?
im also quite curious as to what has happened with these children- is the girl still a muslim?
and, some people here dont understand that nobody wants to see them leave islam- its just that children are very influenced by their friends/environment.
adults are also influenced but its more evident in children
thats why some are saying they would like to see them in 10 yrs- whether they are still muslims.
nobody is denying that Allah ta'ala grants hidaayah but please understand that the environment around these children is against islam-
lets be honest- even their own mum is not too happy that her daughter is wearing hijab and calling herself Aiesha. so it would be quite difficult for this girl to remain steadfast.
look around, even born muslims are far from steadfast- what makes you lot think a child can withstand pressure from all sides to leave islam?
jazakallah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

I will try to update as to what happened to these girls although it appears that they went back to their old beliefs. Allah knows best.

msmoorad

mommys boy
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

I will try to update as to what happened to these girls although it appears that they went back to their old beliefs. Allah knows best.

salaams to all

i would greatly appreciate it. please post as much details as possible- so we can all learn what has happened to this girl & her brother.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam,

Okay. What appears to have happened is this: The girl near the end of the documentary goes to the masjid but the Imam tells her that an extension is being built where all the girls will be taught. Once that is completed she should come back. The reason why the Imam decided to stop was because she was growing up.

The extension was built and girls are now taught at the masjid. However the girls in the documentary never came back. Allah knows best why. I watched the documentary again and I think the girl after waiting until September and then being told to come back when the extension is complete so she can learn with other girls hurt her (she looks like she was about to cry).

I could speculate but there is no point as only Allah knows.

Therefore, the extension was built for females but these girls never came back for whatever reason.

(If I find out anything more I will post but I suspect what I might find out will just be speculation and I might refrain from doing so).

MuslimShadow

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam,

Okay. What appears to have happened is this: The girl near the end of the documentary goes to the masjid but the Imam tells her that an extension is being built where all the girls will be taught. Once that is completed she should come back. The reason why the Imam decided to stop was because she was growing up.

The extension was built and girls are now taught at the masjid. However the girls in the documentary never came back. Allah knows best why. I watched the documentary again and I think the girl after waiting until September and then being told to come back when the extension is complete so she can learn with other girls hurt her (she looks like she was about to cry).

I could speculate but there is no point as only Allah knows.

Therefore, the extension was built for females but these girls never came back for whatever reason.

(If I find out anything more I will post but I suspect what I might find out will just be speculation and I might refrain from doing so).

oh yes,i felt that way too.ALLAH knows best.the video is great :)