Last day on TTI!!

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

Well its been almost a year now since I've joined this forum and I've got a great deal of knowledge Alhamdulillah!

I wanna thank each and everyone of you here for all the beneficial posts. I have quite alot of them saved on my iPod for referrence while im gone, and from time to time, I'll look into it.

I've had a wonderful time here day in and out, and i'm definitely gonna miss everyone!

I'll be going for a 2 years military service to my country and will only return home during the weekends(so it'll be "Quote of the week" huh?lol). Well its mandatory for every male citizens here in Singapore. Its going to be a new life for me I guess..

Ramadhan is coming so pleaseee no more threads of useless discussion and fear Allah much!! I'll pray that everyone here will have a blissful month of ramadhan and spend their days worshipping Allah!

Please make dua for me that I'll be steadfast in His religion and not to fall short of seeking Allah's pleasure in any circumstances. Please pray for me that the people there are devoted to Allah!

I love everyone of you for the sake of Allah! I hope everyone would still be here in 2 years time!

PS: Its so sad to leave here..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my beloved brother in Islam,

Indeed for sure you will be missed in this TTI family. My Du'as are with you inshaAllah.

Its a huge sadness that we have to leave a dear brother of us, for two years. However, its a happiness that nothing is more precious than the love of the brotherhood of Islam, for the sake of Allah. That is the secret of us Muslims being different from everybody else.

Brother remember that the Military is something which we often have so many incidents which remembers the great Mujahids of this Ummah. 'Umar bin al-Khattab, Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib, Khalid bin al-Waleed, Mu'aviyah bin Abu Sufiyaan (Radiyallahu 'anhum) etc etc. Always try to learn from their Seerah my brother. Their lives, and the way they behaved. All of them are great examples for all of us.

Before ending, I would like to wish you all the best for you in both the worlds and yes inshaAllah we all will have a blessed Ramadan this year with so many changes to our selves.

Have a very blessed trip and we all love you for the sake of Allah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I hope to you interesting next 2 years. Your TTI family is here to waiting you back.

:tti_sister: May Allah be with you during your service.

your sister in Islam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah protect you.

Baby, you know I will be here, InshaAllah,

I can not wait for you next post and it will be only 719 days ...

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Alaykumsalam Warahmatullah

May Allah ease your affairs.....
2 years is not that bad.....i actually served for 2 years and 4 months...but that was in 2004...

abu'muhammad

wa alaykum salaam,

thats not good news brother. reading such reads reminds me bit of the company of my past friends. although...you had been inspiring and great. may Allaah bless you, and ease your worldly conducts. May be going to military and learning is a new thing.I hope you enjoy that, inshaAllaah.

TipuSultan

Banned
Assalamualaikum

Well its been almost a year now since I've joined this forum and I've got a great deal of knowledge Alhamdulillah!

I wanna thank each and everyone of you here for all the beneficial posts. I have quite alot of them saved on my iPod for referrence while im gone, and from time to time, I'll look into it.

I've had a wonderful time here day in and out, and i'm definitely gonna miss everyone!

I'll be going for a 2 years military service to my country and will only return home during the weekends(so it'll be "Quote of the week" huh?lol). Well its mandatory for every male citizens here in Singapore. Its going to be a new life for me I guess..

Ramadhan is coming so pleaseee no more threads of useless discussion and fear Allah much!! I'll pray that everyone here will have a blissful month of ramadhan and spend their days worshipping Allah!

Please make dua for me that I'll be steadfast in His religion and not to fall short of seeking Allah's pleasure in any circumstances. Please pray for me that the people there are devoted to Allah!

I love everyone of you for the sake of Allah! I hope everyone would still be here in 2 years time!

PS: Its so sad to leave here..

:salam2:
akhi.
mashallah u from singapore.
akhi i feel sad, though I was not close to u.i like u akhi and will miss u :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

Inshaa'Allah khair brother
may Allah ease everything for you and protect your eeman and health

wassalamu alaikum

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

may Allaah keep you safe...ameen

take care, and inshaAllaah we'll all be here when you come back!

Salaam!

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
I did so much! Heli-rapelling, walked umpteenth number of kilometres with Allah knows the weight of my bag and I even prayed in the forest!

I know Allah is with me all along! :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Oh Wow! Almost two years have past already? Sobhan'Allaah!

Btw, meant to ask, how's your book coming along?

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Ameen!

The book is still under progress. I havnt had much time though. I will, insyaAllah, continue next year. In the meanwhile you could make dua for me insyaAllah!