help

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Hey I remember you, long time no see. How are you doing ukht?

Err sorry I don't really know many names from Quran, just posted to asked how you were *Smile*.

capricorn

jazakALLAh for taking out time n sharing a lot of names......but iv already checked dem all dt every one has suggested me.......some other names diff one with good meaning plssssss

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
you should imagine the face of the girl and think a name for her!many times the name signs the future of the person,I'm having an experience of it.so give her a beautiful name...is it your daughter or what?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam,

I thought and: Sumayyah, came to mind. (I don't think its in the Qur'aan although I thought I would share it).

Ahsen

The wife of prophet Ibrahim,Mother of the prophet ismail.Btw this question came into my mind.If Prophet ibrahim is called Father of prophets,then can his wife be called mother of prophets?

Noor El-Huda

Sidrat ul-muntaha

It is the name of a great beautiful tree in jannah. There are hadiths about it. look them up.

(1) Near Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (a Lote-Tree of the Utmost Boundary over the seventh heaven beyond which none can pass).
( سورة النجم , An-Najm, Chapter #53, Verse #14)

Where I come from it is a name that is becoming popular. Some give the girl the full name but just call her sidra for short.

Another one: Shafaq

(16) فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ

Surat Al-Inshiqaq verse 16

meaning:
Dr. Mohsin : So I swear by the afterglow of sunset;
Mufti Taqi Usmani : So, I swear by the twilight (after sunset),

Mubarak! :ma:

lovefordeen

saffiya,safaa,salwa,salma,saima

please confirm the meanings before naming

may Alllah bless your niece and make her a virtuous muslim..ameen

assalaamu alaikum