why women cry

esperanza

revert of many years
found this short story as a reminder that women are naturally more sensitive...Why Women Cry
Author Unknown

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I need to" she said.

"I don't understand," he said.

His mother just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly.

The little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh (scholar). "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

"Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

The Shaikh answered:

"When Allah made the woman she had to be special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

He gave an inner strength to endure both childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

He gave her a toughness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her badly.

He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers.

You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Articles

rahman2040

:salam2:
wow masha-Allah i like the sayings of the shaikh.
But i believe the beauty is fading with time.
Now its very rare to have such beauty in women s.
But it still exists in this end-times also.

Allah knows best

esperanza

revert of many years
wow masha-Allah i like the sayings of the shaikh.
But i believe the beauty is fading with time.
Now its very rare to have such beauty in women s.
But it still exists in this end-times also.

Allah knows best

shukran brother i only meant this post with good intention

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

:SMILY252:

Thank you dear sister, it is nice reminder.
Allah knows best.

May Allah reward every brother and sister. ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is a sweet little thread; but it is not from an Islamic perspective...why we cry...

Whose heart does not melt at listening to the Quran. Crying is not exclusive in Islam.

Hatty

I personally think that the woman's strength in her tears and weakness.

I would love to know if other men share this opinion.....maybe we should have a referendum to find out :)

esperanza

revert of many years
I personally think that the woman's strength in her tears and weakness.

I would love to know if other men share this opinion.....maybe we should have a referendum to find out :)

would be very interesting ,because i know some men see this as a weakness..

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

It is a sweet little thread; but it is not from an Islamic perspective...why we cry...

Whose heart does not melt at listening to the Quran. Crying is not exclusive in Islam.

yes your right sister..but ithought you liked sensitive posts sometimes

Hajjerr

We think with feelings, we act with feelings and we are warm like the sun. Tears are the proves that we have a heart and a soul, for both man or woman. I am happy i am woman, even if sometimes i am a cryng machine :) .......but, now i am half asleep so dont pay attention to me :SMILY153::SMILY33:
Good night

Salam aleikum

esperanza

revert of many years

We think with feelings, we act with feelings and we are warm like the sun. Tears are the proves that we have a heart and a soul, for both man or woman. I am happy i am woman, even if sometimes i am a cryng machine :) .......but, now i am half asleep so dont pay attention to me :SMILY153::SMILY33:
Good night

Salam aleikum

walaikum islam sister...yes your rights its feelings that are usch important part of us,,,,but is it a weakenss to ry..yesterday iheard a doctor say ,that on average women cry 64 times a year to mens 17 times..but iknow of some men who never cry,,,especially in this cculture

rijji

aapa, asslamoalaykum
i did not know how to start a thread/
. but i wanted to ask u one silly question.
is it prohibited for menstruating women not to touch jaa-namaz or any cloth used for prayer?

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Hmm this story brings an emotional atmosphere with some one's own analogy..
Yes it sounds pleasing..

But As many of us know that this is not an Islamic story :)Never mind though..

We girls / women cry.. in fact no one besides Allah Azzawajal and the one who sheds the tears, know the reason behind those tears... Yet many people can say that "There is no reason for her tears " :)

Hm..

I remember a Hadith in which it is mentioned, that Our Prophet (PBUH) cried when his son passed away.. and when he was asked the reason behind his tears, he (PBUH) said "It is the love & mercy (Rahmat) which Allah puts inside the hearts... " [I dont remember the EXACT WORDS.. but this is what the hadith means I guess.. But if some one can bring the correct Hadith with reference, Insha Allah It will be more pleasing... :) ]

rahman2040

Assalam

Crying that is Inspired by Shaytaan

When Ruqayya (radi Allahu anha) the daughter of the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) died and women started to cry, Umar (radi Allahu anhu) tried to stop them. On this the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “O Umar, leave them alone and let them cry.” To the women he said: “Go ahead and cry, but avoid the crying of the Shaytaan… Whatever comes from your eye and heart is from Allah and is a sign of mercy, and whatever comes from your hand and your tongue is from the Shaytaan.” [Ahmad]

It is permitted to cry on the death of a loved one. It is natural to feel a sense of loss from which one sheds tears. However, wailing, eulogizing (excessively praising the deceased), tearing one’s clothes, pulling one’s hair, and all such extreme displays of emotion from one’s hand and tongue are forbidden.

These customs were known at the time of Jahilliyah and are still common among Muslims today. Such conduct is not permitted in Islam, as a Muslim is required to face bereavement, like all other trials of life, with patience.

Allah knows best

Hajjerr

walaikum islam sister...yes your rights its feelings that are usch important part of us,,,,but is it a weakenss to ry..yesterday iheard a doctor say ,that on average women cry 64 times a year to mens 17 times..but iknow of some men who never cry,,,especially in this cculture

salam aleikum,

Maybe is a weakness in woman but thats why Allah created womans and man in different ways no ? So in marriage to complete each other, inchallah....i will not ask my housband to cry with me as i hope he will not ask me to sacrifice sheep with him :)..when ill find him, inchallah

64 times / year ? oh, this means in the last 2 months i made my norm per the entire year...

And i heard Imams cryng when reciting Quran, we all have.
We are not stones, is natural.
Allah knows best.