IOF troops demolish mosque near Yatta, Palestine

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
images_News_2011_11_25_demolished-mosque01_300_0.jpg

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- IOF troops on Thursday demolished a mosque after storming Khirbat al-Mafqara to the east of the town of Yatta in the southern West Bank district of al-Khalil.

Local sources said that the IOF troops raided the village and demolished the small mosque which occupies a 50 Square meter area. They also demolished a home housing 10 people and another housing 14 people, 4 of them disabled. The occupation troops also demolished a shed housing an electric generator and an animal farm.

The sources added that the occupation forces arrested Amal Hamamda (17 years) and Sawsan Tahan (19 years) and broke the leg of a woman.

The occupation forces also demolished a home and an animal pen belonging to Muhammad Meghnen in the village of Susia. They also raided the village’s school and assaulted the headmaster, Muhammad al-Nawaja’a and warned him that he should evacuate the school because hey were coming back to demolish it .

IOF troops also handed a number of residents of Khirbet al-Deirat to the east of Yatta demolition notices, and handed summonses to a number of residents of east Yatta to attend interviews with intelligence officers.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Wanaudhubillah.They demolished a masjid and a school?
May Allah protect muslims and their property everywhere.Ameen.

I heard the zionists authority demolished one of the main enterance door of masjid al aqsa,is it true,sister?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
you never hear these stories on the american news networks. i cant understand how the republican party in particular can be so supportive of israels actions like these. we would never tolerate mexicans crossing the border and knocking down our homes, schools and churches because mexicans believed that this land was really meant for them.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:astag:
That's terrible!
And so the random adventures of IOF continue...
Now
Christians get ready...
bcoz after this they will go for your churches.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

:jazaak:
For sharing this news,sister.

Thank you,
Take care,
~Wassalam

lovefordeen

asslaamu alaikum

may Allah help us.ameen...we muslims are being tortured in every way...may Allah unite us and help us..ameen

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

:astag:
That's terrible!
And so the random adventures of IOF continue...
Now
Christians get ready...
bcoz after this they will go for your churches.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

:jazaak:
For sharing this news,sister.

Thank you,
Take care,
~Wassalam

They burn and destroy churches too, not only mosques.

sabina isa

I only wonder how many Israelis are all in all?!! They are minority after all and everyone is being subject to their monstruosity???????? Is there any fobia that none can resist them after all????????? I am so puzled..... We have the guidance frm Allah s.w.t that in the time of the war stay prepared, and don't just get killed.... So long muslims in Palestine have not managed to get prepared at all?!!!! Do not oppress but do not be oppressed. It is completely senless this type of power jews have reached.... I am speechless and dumbfounded.... Protection of peoples lives, shelters, mosques is one of the paramount obligations. Does Palestine has any type of selfgoverning at all, because as it is I would be surprised to just have the jews exercise their lavish power desires at their will. I feel we are like orphans with these Arab Leagues that put pressures in countries that set up to resistance against jew-helping powers and don't do a thing to help the helpless Palestinians. We are indeed orphans. But orphans are closest to Allah's eye, and may Allah bring someone to take due care of our affairs. Amin!