help me!! homework about butterfly

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
:salam2:

i have a project my teacher gave me do you know anything
about a rabbit or butterfly :wasalam:

:wasalam:

yeah, rabbits are cute pets and butterflies aren't so good as pets coz they tend to fly away. :lol: anyways sorry for silly joke, anything specific you want to know? Its a bit difficult to help you without knowing what type of matter you want, coz a lot scientific stuff could be irrelevant to you if you are in lower classes. I think I read in some thread that you are nine yrs old? right?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

what your teacher asked you to do Sarah ?
if we can, we will help, inchallah

SarahT

i will be more specific can you give me some adaptations from rabbit
or butterflies only adaptation:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

maybe you can look for the way the butterfly is feeding, he has a long and thin organ that he use to eat the nectar of the flowers...and other liquids.

If you cant find, i will help you look more, inchallah

amoora

i have a project my teacher gave me do you know anything
about a rabbit or butterfly :wasalam:

they have alarming patterns on their wings, which tells their predators that they are dangerous and if you eat me you will be poisoned. They are light weight, to make it easy for them to fly around. They have fake eyes on their wings wich is designed to confuse or scare predators into thinking the butterfly (or caterpillar) is much larger and more ferocious than it really is. And for a rabbit:Rabbits have many adaptations, such as:
Long ears

These help the rabbit have very strong hearing to listen out for nearby predators and their pinna (outer ear shape and structure) is shaped so that they can detect the direction of a sound very specifically and accurately
Eyes on the sides of their heads

The fact that a rabbit's eyes are on the sides of their head help them see almost 360 degrees around them to also be on the lookout for possible predators
Strong Hind Legs

They have strong hind legs which help a rabbit hop at a very fast rate when they are at risk by predators.
Camouflage

Hope it hlps

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
:wasalam:

Well you could pick one (rabbits) or the other (butterflies) and focus on them. If you choose butterfly then you can either chose to be general and talk about all butterflies or specific and pick one type of butterly.

For example,

here's butterfly behavior in general

http://dirttime.ws/Butterfly/Behavior.htm

and here Adaptations for Survival of the Blue Morpho Butterfly

http://www.ehow.com/info_8039930_adaptations-survival-blue-morpho-butterfly.html

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Adaptations
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Adaptations" are physical or behavioral features that evolved in response to an organism's environment, due to pressures for survival. How a species looks (its anatomy and morphology), as well as how it behaves (moves, obtains food, reproduces, responds to danger, etc.) are all adaptations for survival. [/FONT]