I do plan on convert/reverting to Islam.

truthseeker63

I do plan on convert/reverting to Islam but I still live with my parents they have many haraam things in their home such as alcohol Im not sure if this matters or not but as I told I am viewed as disabled by the state I plan of moving out of my parents home after january first I will be living in the area I told my parents about my desire to become a Muslim they don't mind I also wanted to say God bless you. I hope it is ok if I use the word God I know Allah is the correct word for God in Arabic.Here is the link of the IMAM that I have emailed in my area about converting/reverting.http://icjc.org/imam.html

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Children do not inherit the sins of their parents.
My parents eat pork and drink too. As much as I hate it and try to advise them not to, it is their choice.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I'm glad to hear that you are coming ever so close to finally embracing Islam. I wouldn't put it off for too long though. I say this because none of us are certain of a tomorrow. That's one thing Islam constantly stresses. You can embrace Islam no matter what the situation, really. If your family owns haram things or partake in haram things, only they are responsible for their actions. This should not cause you to hesitate in making the most important decision in your life.

May Allah keep you on the straight path and that youll soon be a Muslim, inshallah.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
I do plan on convert/reverting to Islam but I still live with my parents they have many haraam things in their home such as alcohol Im not sure if this matters or not but as I told I am viewed as disabled by the state I plan of moving out of my parents home after january first I will be living in the area I told my parents about my desire to become a Muslim they don't mind I also wanted to say God bless you. I hope it is ok if I use the word God I know Allah is the correct word for God in Arabic.Here is the link of the IMAM that I have emailed in my area about converting/reverting.http://icjc.org/imam.html

Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

May Allah bless you also brother, may He help you in all you want to do, ameen.
Even if your parents dont have a muslim life, hamdullilah they agree with you beeing muslim.I dont know much of your story, but i see you are on a good path, hamdullilah.

I allways try to remember Allah makes this dunya difficult for the ones that He loves most...

Take care,
:salam2:

Idris16

So have you reverted yet TrueSeeker63? :)

Children do not inherit the sins of their parents.
My parents eat pork and drink too. As much as I hate it and try to advise them not to, it is their choice.
Different English translations

And know that, among you there is the Messenger of Allah (SAW). If he were to obey you (i.e. follow your opinions and desires) in much of the matter, you would surely be in trouble, but Allah has endeared the Faith to you and has beautified it in your hearts, and has made disbelief, wickedness and disobedience (to Allah and His Messenger SAW) hateful to you. These! They are the rightly guided ones, [al-Hujuraat;7]

And know that among you is the Messenger of Allah . If he were to obey you in much of the matter, you would be in difficulty, but Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided. [al-Hujuraat;7]

saifkhan

abd-Allah

As salam 'alaykum

may my Allah guide you to all truth, masha Allah brother.

from the very beginning I've seen you've been very enthusiastic and subhan Allah when Allaah opens the heart, it becomes very easy.

alhamdu li Allah, I've seen you getting a lot points clearly.

and we have to understand our deen, because its a way of life, not like other religion, for lot of things, social problems, they don't have any solution or answer. other religion is all about having faith and do whatever you want.

alhamdu li Allah our deen is the complete way of our life.

regarding the haram in your home, as long as they are not harming your practice and faith, it is okay to live with them, you don't have to move.

if they are letting you pray and practice your deen, hamdu li Allah
be with them and try to save them from Hellfire.

{And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years – be grateful to Me and to your parents. To Me is the final destination. But if they (both) strive to make you associate others in worship with Me, that of which you have no knowledge of, then obey them not; but behave with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of those who turn to Me in repentance and in obedience. Then to Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do.} [Luqmaan: 15-16]

So it is compulsory for you to be kind and beneficent to you parents in relation to worldly affairs.

I'm not saying you are not kind or good to them, I'm just saying, if your staying with them will benefit them to make them dawah and make them turn to Islam, it is better to stay with them and treat them in the best manner unless you have some other works like, to move to another place for religious studies or dawah training.

and may Allah give the tawfeeq to understand His religion and follow as we are shown by his messenger salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam.

insha Allah for any help we are always here

may Allah strengthen you in Eeman.

wassalam

Hatty

Congratulation brother. May Allah make it easy for you....

You can share your shahada online with us here....just type it as you declare your shahada before Allah/God....do not delay it....

nice nasheed. please listen....
Decide which now. Do not delay.

[yt]GRI8dh5TfX4[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

MashAllah and Alhadmulilah dear brother in humanity.

Alhadmdulillah to Allah houndred times for you may accept Islam Inshallah and that Allah has guided you toward the truth.

But as other brothers and sisters have adviced you brother if you are sure in your heart for your deccission is better that you do not delay your Shahadah as Allah only knows how long we will live.

And Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

esperanza

revert of many years

brother good news ,may Allah make everything easier for you ,and were all here to help and support as we can

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

may Allah guide you to the truth and may He make the path easy for you ameen...i pray that He makes you a muslim and gives you success in this duniya and in the akhira..ameen

assalaamu alaikum

Noor El-Huda

Mashallah brother it is so good to see that your truth seeking quest has brought you to the truth, alhamdullilah! I know it's a matter of a short time that you make your shahadah, so we wait with great anticipation and excitement for that, because we are so happy for you.

The word God is ok to use and you also see the word Lord in the translated quran. This is for classification, however the name is Allah SWT. (By the way SWT is the abbreviation in arabic for Subhanahu wataala which means in English Almighty).

May Allah SWT help you grow in this beautiful deen.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Congratulations, brother. May Allah keep you and me steadfast in Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I think you know enough about Islam right now. You have asked some deep questions.

Let us know the good news.

InshaAllah.

Mairo

Maryama
:salam2: brother, I am very happy to hear this news! I am very proud of you, your contemplation and search for the truth has been inspiring. Congratulations on your decision, may Allah continue to bless you in all the days to come.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Alhamdulillaah! Praise be to The One who Guides!
It's really good to know, brother, that you are finally ready!:)

May Allaah place the truth in your parents' hearts as well!

salaam `alaikum warahmatullah!

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
mashallah that is good to hear! Inshallah you shouldn't delay taking the shahadah. may Allah make your journey blessed and easy, ameen.