A Call To Christians!

Tomtom

Banned
ISLAM: The Religion Of Truth

This is a call to all the Christians to seek the truth and to earn salvation from the One True God Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest). You must recognize that Jesus was a mighty and blessed prophet and messenger of God Allah, the blessed Messiah, his birth was indeed miraculous and he performed countless miracles by the leave of Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest).

Jesus (peace be upon him) was born miraculously, everyone who knew his mother Mary testified that she did not have any kind of a relationship with a man. Jesus even testified from the cradle that she was innocent and that he came to call the Jewish people back to worshipping the One True God Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest). He lived a very pious and perfect life without sin, tirelessly preaching to people and calling them to abandon their continuing apostasy and to go back to worshipping the God of Abraham, Ish’mail, Isaac, Jacob and Moses (peace be upon them all).

“And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed”. Surat Al-Baqarah 2:87

Jesus (peace be upon him) did not start a new religion, nor did he came to call the Gentiles (non-Jews) to follow the religion of Abraham (peace be upon him). He only came to warn the Jews, they were diverting their worship away from the laws and customs of Moses and all the prophets (peace be upon them all) and the Jews rejected the call of the Messiah, so they intended to crucify him but Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest) lifted him up to heaven bodily until he returns the same way again.

Soon after there was a great struggle between the apostles of Jesus and a Roman citizen called Saul of Tarsus who later came to be known as St. Paul. With the backing of the mighty Roman Empire behind him, St. Paul won and the new religion of Christianity merged with the pagan worship system of the Romans. Christianity today is a continuation of this mixture of Christian and pagan worship system, ironically still ruled from Rome. The proof that the original doctrine of the apostles of Jesus (peace be upon him) was changed is in the Apostles Creed which is a statement of faith in Christianity. It begins with “I believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty maker of heaven and earth” however as it transpires some statements were added later on for example “I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,”
And “suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried;”
Also “I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,”

Now once you can accept and understand this then the reason why Muhammad (peace be upon him) was chosen as the final messenger to mankind makes perfect sense. The Jews were diverting their religion away from Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest) and the Christians perverted the message of Jesus (peace be upon him) to a mixture of the Abrahamaic faith with paganism.

Once you as a Christian learn about Islam and the message of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) then you will find that the Holy Qur’an is the word of the One True God Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest). If you then strip away the belief in the deity of Jesus (peace be upon him) and take away the holy trinity as an invented thing then you will find that there is not much difference between Islam and Christianity. Islam also teaches us how to worship Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala in the proper way, for example, performing ablution before praying. One has to be pure in body and in spirit before one appears in the presence of the Almighty.
Clear your heart of prejudice and pre conceived ideas, open your heart and read the Holy Qur’an and you will find truth from our Creator and Sustainer of the World, Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest).

QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY ASK

1. Why was Muhammad chosen as the final messenger to mankind?
Only Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest) knows the answer to this question, however we can deduce certain facts and acertain the reasons why Muhammad (peace be unto him) was chosen. First of all, he was the descendant of Abraham through his first born son Ishma’il. Secondly, he was illiterate which tells us quite clearly that such a man would never produce a monumental and life changing work that is within the pages of the Holy Qur’an. Thirdly, the odds were stacked against him as everyone including his family was opposed to his worship of the One True God, almost everybody in Mecca, the Arabs worshipped idols and multiple deities. I would also say here that Muhammed had no reason to start a religion by himself, he was a successful merchant and trader, after the revelations came to him, he abandoned all material things and devoted his life to Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be unto Him in the highest). He adopted a very simple life and he never gained anything financially or materially.
2. Why make the lifetime pilgrimage to the Ka’aba in Mecca?
The pilgrimage to the Ka’aba in Mecca is one of the five pillars of islam. The Shahada or the statement of faith when one firmly believes in his heart that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad was a slave and final messenger of Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest). Then implementing the five daily prayers in your life, prayer brings closer to God as your sins are cleansed on a daily basis. Fasting in the month of Ramadan is obligatory as this will bring you piety and you will understand the need of your brothers and sisters who are less fortunate than yourself, this will also cleanses you of your sins. Paying charity to the needy and the poor, Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala has stated so many times in the Holy Qura’an that one should look after your brothers and sisters who are less fortunate and paying charity is one way that they can share in the bounty of Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest). Finally, the pilgrimage or Hajj to Mecca is to be performed only if you are able and can afford to do so. The Ka’aba in Mecca is the first building that Allah ordered to be built as a place of worship, it is a scared place ordained by Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala (glory be to Him in the highest) and once you perform the Hajj perfectly then all of your sins are forgiven.

“And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allah took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], "Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you a messenger confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him." [ Allah ] said, "Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?" They said, "We have acknowledged it." He said, "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses. And whoever turned away after that - they were the defiantly disobedient. So is it other than the religion of Allah they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned? Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him. And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.” Surat Ali-Imran 3:81-85

sickle

A few inquiries

Isaiah 53 NIV

Now if you will read over this chapter you will see an almost clear contradiction to the belief that Jesus did not die for our sins & this is from the old testament

Also the crucifixion of Jesus is mentioned in Matthew 27, Mark 15, Luke 23, John 19.... that is the four books of the gospel. So this book that is so inconsistent holds up consistency in the fact that Jesus was crucified but this fact is also wrong? Logically speaking this seems like flawed thinking

Finally if you will review carefully certain verses that mention God as the son of God you will notice the use of the word the as opposed to the consistently used a son

An example of this is found in the account of Luke where the angel Gabriel comes to Mary.

Next in the ten commandments it clearly states there are other gods besides the creator but that he is a jealous god and we are to worship only him.

Carefully looking if Jesus did not suffer and die for our inequities then he was not the messiah to be sent by God as is clearly stated in Isaiah 53, finally & this is the part that really amuses me the most. The gospels are the only part of the New Testament actually held sacred by Christians as it is the Old Testament that is the direct word of God as it is written for Jesus is supposed to be the word manifested and thus he is the holy word.

If I might throw in another slight comment here. Jesus clearly said he would send prophets and teachers who would be crucified and stoned in the synagogues.

Oh & btw for the individual that said that Christianity is being ran through Rome still to this day, I would highly suggest you not say that if you ever move to the southern United States, a lot of folks here would rather be called an atheist to being called Catholic.

sickle

Some more quick questions

If Jesus was indeed a great prophet & the messiah then as being the messiah shouldn't it be his example that we follow and not that of Muhammad even if we do not believe him to be of divine status?

Also Jesus did not pray five times a day, was he wrong?

Why does the Christian God speak every language and hear the prayer of every Christian in every language where as the Hebrew God only hears Hebrew and the Muslim God only hears Arabic?

note: not trying to offend anyone but I do find this rather curious since both Jews and Muslims claim that theirs is the one true God and in the case of the Jews it is a bit easier to swallow as they do have the Torah to back up their story although it is curious to say since as I understand it there were some Hebrew prophets who were not Hebrew, lol

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum Sickle,

I apologise for the late reply to your questions, the reason is that the threads seem to disappear into the abyss as more are added.

I have read Isaiah 53 and there is absolutely no indication or proof that chapter 53 is referring to Jesus (pbuh). By assuming that Jesus (pbuh) was crucified and that he was the lamb of god lead to the slaughter, it is all by association. The Bible is not trustworthy as text was added and omitted by scribes.

Indeed the crucifixion of Jesus (pbuh) is mentioned in the four gospels, again there were additions and deletions of these particularly during the Council of Nicea which was convened by Emperor Constantine in AD 345. This is where they made Jesus into a divinity and where the concept of the holy trinity was born.

"He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High".

Yes, indeed it is there as you have claimed, however this can also be in error as I believe the Holy Qur'an is in a better position to correct this error. God the Most High says in the Holy Qur'an that He is not begotten not does He begets. He also says that He does not have a son.

I don't know which religion you belong to Mr. Sickle but to say that there are other gods mentioned in the ten commands is preposterous. What it means is that 'other gods' relates to idols that we make and worship, an example being the golden calf the Jews worshipped whilst Moses and Aaron (peace be unto them) was in the mountain 'talking' to God.

Messiah just means 'anointed one' so all of the prophets could have been Messiahs.

You said "Jesus clearly said he would send prophets and teachers who would be crucified and stoned in the synagogues". You are assuming that the God of the Old Testament is Jesus?

Btw true christianity as in the majority are Catholics and the rest are an invention and an off-shoot of Europeans who were fed up with the rule of Roman papal system.

As to your question that shouldn't we be following Jesus, the answer is NO because his message has been twisted and turned into something that is abominable. Mohammed (pbuh) was chosen as the final messenger to mankind because of this abomination.

We do not know if Jesus (pbuh) prayed five times a day or not. Praying five times a day is not a man's whims but a direct order from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Indeed God is the God of all people, not just Christians or Muslims and indeed he does understand every tongue there is on this earth, after all He made us. Arabic was chosen so that no errors are made, and I'm sure you are aware when we translate to another language even to the best of our abilities we are prone to mistakes and certain things are lost in translation. The meaning in one language could never be duplicated in another, so the original language is unique.

I personally haven't taken offence to your questions, and I hope none of the other member here have either. I hope you have learned something from here and please open your heart and mind and understand that there is only One God and He is the God of all people.