Cats!

DanyalSAC

I have 2 young ladies. They were born in April. Their vet is a brother from my masjid who sees them without appointments, without charging a fee other than the cost of their shots, may ALLAH reward the brother!

My girls just got spayed on Saturday, so they're still moving about the house all sore...

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
I also have 3 cats at home atm :) but too bad we can't keep all of them so i would have to gift 1 to someone else.

serena77

i had one for many many years he passed away this year. i don't know if i can get another one yet or not... but i miss my furbaby like you wouldn't believe.
Serena

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I have two cats, they are named Bandit (7 years old) and Buttons (2 years old) They are both females and I love them very much :D

esperanza

revert of many years
i have a cat that we rescued few months back..she appeared in my garden....hungry scared and with one leg injured,,,one of the street\cats ,with no mother,,, i started to feed her and took her to the vet who said she is paralysed ,so nothing we can do..
so she stayed with us,,,but could not bring her in the house as im very allergicc ,and my husband wont have it..says shes a street cat,,,

she is not the first cat we resccued,people in this culture find it strange,,,

but she is now fit,jumping about on3 legs, healthy overwieght ,i feed her too much and still wild,,,

but my sons sneak her in every day ,she loves my older son ,im the one nutured her ,but its him she has chosen to love

Naima Ali

oh...
I felt so sorry for it, but i was also having a male cat but he also past away this year, i also do miss him, now i have one but its not so sweet like the other.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

I love cats, very much, but i cant have...i live with my syster and she is afraid of them...beside, she has asthma..and alergys...the hair from a cat wont do her any good..so...

But i hade a beautifull fish :SMILY84:...he passed away.

:salam2:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

I love cats, very much, but i cant have...i live with my syster and she is afraid of them...beside, she has asthma..and alergys...the hair from a cat wont do her any good..so...

But i hade a beautifull fish :SMILY84:...he passed away.

For people with cat allergies, you can get a Sphinx cat :)
Also, my mom was afraid of cats but now she loves them. I have converted her to being a cat lover :hearts:

I am sorry about your fish. But I am sure you gave him a happy life :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum,

yes, for the allergies, but she is very afraid also.
I did tryed to gave him a happy life dear sister, for the 2 months that i hade him... :) :SMILY252:

xAllahKnowsBestx

I had a cat named Atticus. It was a she btw. (Don't ask). Haven't had a pet since I left her back in my country. :/

(Is it haram to *buy* a pet?)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

I had once a long ago and i dont remember even with what name we used to call

later i had one, named Tiger, or i even used to call it popop.
I've attached the pic

cute, na?

wassalam

Attachments

• Copy of Image0807.jpg
    Copy of Image0807.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 44

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I had a cat named Atticus. It was a she btw. (Don't ask). Haven't had a pet since I left her back in my country. :/

(Is it haram to *buy* a pet?)

wa 'alaykum salam

Sahih Muslim narrated that Abu’l-Zubayr said: I asked Jaabir about the price of dogs and cats. He said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us not to do that (i.e., sell them).

Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade the price of dogs and cats. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
ooooh! I love cats! I have one fat cat at home.
I rescued him from a shelter. He had been in a cage for a yr after being abandoned by his owners. He was so fat when I got him, he couldnt walk.
He also has six toes on his front paws :) His name is Rambo and he is my baby. I love him to bits!
He sleeps like a human too - on his back!

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,

i dont kno if i even should be replying to this thread or not in the first place! I am allergic to cats and so i dont like them. i do admire their beautiful colors sometimes though :D

wasalaam !

esperanza

revert of many years
salaam alaikum,

i dont kno if i even should be replying to this thread or not in the first place! I am allergic to cats and so i dont like them. i do admire their beautiful colors sometimes though :D

wasalaam !

im allergic too,but we keep finding lost baby cats in our garden ,so we take care of them ,,but then im an animal lover .. and imsad because cant have our latest cat in the house