New 12 year old sister.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:ma: I like that explanation sister Seeking Allah's Mercy.

No praising!

*Smile* what's good in me is from Allaah, all that is bad is from the evil of my own nafs so all praise is due to Allaah. i.e Alhumdulillah!

Oh and could you please follow me around with a No praising! bullet ready in your gun. I need a private moderator to keep check on me, if you know what I mean.

May Allaah grant you success in duniya and akhira. Ameen

Naima Ali

:salam2:

:jazaak:

Thank you soooooooo much brother, and also for your offer of guarding(please dont take it serious because i am really sensitive:SMILY26::)
:SMILY149:) but brother you know when Allah is with me nothing can harm me, thank you soo much, i am really proud to be 12 year old:biggrin:, and at this age i am really really strong:SMILY346:.:ma:

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!

Thank you soooooooo much brother, and also for your offer of guarding(please dont take it serious because i am really sensitive:SMILY26::)
:SMILY149:) but brother you know when Allah is with me nothing can harm me, thank you soo much, i am really proud to be 12 year old:biggrin:, and at this age i am really really strong:SMILY346:.:ma:

Hey I was a security guard for about a year or so (b4 they kicked me out! lol)...

Ok, here when you needs me... *loads gun*

lol...

really strong? MaashaaAllaah.. Pump those 1kg's... lol

So what part of the world are you from?

Naima Ali

Hey I was a security guard for about a year or so (b4 they kicked me out! lol)...

Ok, here when you needs me... *loads gun*

lol...

really strong? MaashaaAllaah.. Pump those 1kg's... lol

So what part of the world are you from?

why did they kick you out:p hehe you were being naughty lol

Yes i am strong because i am a muslimah. Alhumdulillah!:SMILY346: In islam blood is not allowed, so no to guns:)

I am from Pakistan, the land of strongs:D. Where are you from Big B?

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!

why did they kick you out:p hehe you were being naughty lol

Ermmm.... No... I'm a good Muslim dude... lol

Yes i am strong because i am a muslimah. Alhumdulillah!:SMILY346: In islam blood is not allowed, so no to guns:)

Guns? Who said anything about guns? I was ... ermmm... talking about... ermmm... water guns! Yh, thats right, water guns...

skwirting ppl with my water gun - psss - psss - take that! lol

Oh my god, you little kids... always jumping to conclusions... lol

I am from Pakistan, the land of strongs:D. Where are you from Big B?

Uk, tho originally from pakistan. I got cousins/uncles etc all over the place, from as far down south as karachi, to as far up north as lahore. name me a place, and I'll probably have some cousins living there...

samiha

---------
Staff member

Hey kiddo, welcome to the forum. I joined when I was just a few years older than you too, so I hope you enjoy your stay and that this forum becomes a source of goodness for you.

I dont do the whole beating up thing, but if you've got any problems I'm here too. =)

Well. Sort of here anyways :/ ... lol ... it's the thought that counts right?

A welcome to Miss SarahT too... but Subhan'Allaah, 9 years old eh? That's gotta be the record on here. I hope you gain good from here too ukhti, but man do you make me feel old lol.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam2::shake:

My name is Naima Ali :SMILY61:. I am 12 years old. I am a student of class 6th :SMILY346:. I would like to meet you all and make muslim friends around the world.:SMILY259:

:SMILY252::jazaak::SMILY252:

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah, نعيمه

That's how your name in arabic would be spelt, I think!=) Beautiful name by the way! You know what it means..? It means..You probably know don't you? Alright, I won't tell you then!:SMILY335:

Anyways, I know i'm sorta late..but, Welcome young one!=D I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!;] And though you've had offers, I'm confident you'll handle things just fine, since you're>>:SMILY346:<<bhahaha- oh goodness, that's so cute!

*Oh and When you turn Orange..I'll get you some chocolate m'kay? Or did you want a lolli?=D

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Waalaikumsalam

Hmm this thread is all flowery. Anyway welcome to the forum!

Ps: I would love to name my daughter Naima in the future, insya Allah!! =)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

You sure are becoming pretty popular here Namoo(that's what I'll call ya;p)!

I just realised I didn't welcome you here so yeah: "Welcome to your very own TTI family namoo"

Watch out for Suhaanah, she's seriously can't be trusted (Oops!) I think you should ring my bell if she annoys you, I'll borrow your weights and use them against her lol. 'cos being older than you, you got show respect, yeah?

See you soon.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

I just realised I didn't welcome you here so yeah: "Welcome to your very own TTI family namoo"

Watch out for Suhaanah, she's seriously can't be trusted (Oops!) I think you should ring my bell if she annoys you, I'll borrow your weights and use them against her lol. 'cos being older than you, you got show respect, yeah?

See you soon.

Alhamdulillaah then, that isn't my name now, is it?!:]

NA`IIMAH Is how your name should be, Naima... Don't let 'certain' girls bully you into changing it!=)

PS. Seeeeee, I'm already looking out for you! And..uhh.. I was given the 'best' sister award quite a couple of times in my life so... Just give me a visit when you're orange- Your present is already wrapped and waiting!;-)

Naima Ali

Ermmm.... No... I'm a good Muslim dude... lol

Dear brother, If you were a good muslim so why did they kicked you out......hmmm?

Guns? Who said anything about guns? I was ... ermmm... talking about... ermmm... water guns! Yh, thats right, water guns...

skwirting ppl with my water gun - psss - psss - take that! lol

Oh my god, you little kids... always jumping to conclusions... lol

Aha! You loaded guns with water? *skwirts* I'm going to go for water fighting Big B. Check my water gun. . .

remote_image20110403-19104-wgbdbq-0.jpg

Naima Ali

Hey kiddo, welcome to the forum. I joined when I was just a few years older than you too, so I hope you enjoy your stay and that this forum becomes a source of goodness for you.

I dont do the whole beating up thing, but if you've got any problems I'm here too. =)

Well. Sort of here anyways :/ ... lol ... it's the thought that counts right?

:wasalam:

:jazaak: I will contact you when i need you, I got lots of offers like this hehe:D

Naima Ali

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah, نعيمه

That's how your name in arabic would be spelt, I think!=) Beautiful name by the way! You know what it means..? It means..You probably know don't you? Alright, I won't tell you then!:SMILY335:

Anyways, I know i'm sorta late..but, Welcome young one!=D I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!;] And though you've had offers, I'm confident you'll handle things just fine, since you're>> :SMILY346: <<bhahaha- oh goodness, that's so cute!

*Oh and When you turn Orange..I'll get you some chocolate m'kay? Or did you want a lolli?=D

:wasalam: Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

My name is not naeema it is Na'yma. I don't know how to write arabic. :jazaak: I love it too. My phoppo chose it for me. Yes , you are right i really dont know. Do you know what it means, please tell me.:SMILY176:

Yes i am strooooong Alhumdulillah!:SMILY346:. Wow your laughter scared me:SMILY176:

chocolates will be good. I want 3 boxes:p

Naima Ali

See you soon.

:wasalam:Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I like to be called Namoo but Namu will be best.

oh i am really strong Alhumdulillah!:SMILY346:, i can face her. I will respect my brothers and sisters Inshaa'Allah. You cant take my weights. :p