Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee calls people of Yemen to Jihad against Shiite Houthis

Salem9022

[yt]xcCBe7_C9rA[/yt]

The following is a summary translation of some of the major points of Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee taken from sahab.net

http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=124792

Written of the 3rd of Muharram 1433

After beginning with praise of Allah and prayers upon our Messenger Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee said:

Verily from that which sadness us and hurts us o brothers and sons, is what we have heard concerning what has befallen our brothers from Ahlus Sunnah, our brothers in faith, in Damaj As Sunnah in the land of Yemen. From the Raafidah Houthis who are the enemies of Allah and His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم and the enemies of the companions of the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم, رضوان الله عليهم أجمعين.

They are the enemies of Ahlus Sunnah in every place and every time. And this is not strange coming from them, because for certainty; no calamity has befallen Islam or the Muslims except that the Raafidah assisted and joined forces with the enemies of Islam against the Muslims; and this is well known throughout history. And the one who looks at history will know that what I am saying is the truth.

This group is called the Houthis by the people today, and they are Raafidah. We have heard, and we know from their statements that which proves their deviance, their filthy Aqeedah, and their hatred for the Muslims. There is no doubt, if animosity is based on worldly affairs then there is hope that it will go away and be resolved. As for animosity for the Deen (religious matters) or based upon the Deen then there is no hope that it will change regardless of how much time passes. The poet spoke the truth when he said:
Every animosity may become cordial ***Except for the animosity from your enemy in religion

Thus this group; their enmity for the people of Islam is clear, and deeply rooted since long ago. Therefore do not be surprised by their actions today, because in reality they wait for these opportunities to attack the people of Islam and the people of faith. Before, by the permission of Allah the Exalted; they were prevented by the presence of a government, but now there is no government. They gained influence in the province of Sada while they attempted to establish a government that would be specifically for them, by them, and no one would be allowed to participate. Thus those who remained in this province from Ahlus Sunnah would be at their mercy. And they know the impact and affect that Ahlus Sunnah has upon the people.

And they surely fear this Markaz (center of learning) that Allah the Glorified and Exalted has brought by way of it, tremendous benefits, enlightenment, insight and vision by the hand of that Shaykh, the Caller, the Mujaahid, the one who patiently sought Allah’s reward; Shaykh Muqbil Abu Abdur Rahman Al Waadi’ee. May Allah have mercy upon him, forgive him, be pleased with him, and enlighten his face in the gardens of paradise.

Since day one, when the foot of this man touched down in this land of his, he established the call to Allah the Blessed and Exalted. And this enraged them(the Raafidah); but they were prevented-as we said before-due to the presence of a government. This is from the benefits of having a leader even if he persecutes and oppresses. The people will not rectify or establish their affairs without leaders, kings and rulers, even if they oppress; because by Allah; the good that Allah brings by way of them is more than their corruption.

Translator’s note:

The Shaykh continues to explain the benefits of having a Muslim ruler and then he says…

Therefore, surely it is obligatory upon all of Ahlus Sunnah in Yemen to rush to assist their brothers. Whoever has the ability to help, then do not delay. Assist them with your wealth and assist them physically if you are able, if you are not able to assist them physically then assist them with your wealth. And to leave them in this condition while it has reached the extent to what we have heard concerning the news of our brothers in Damaj, I swear by Allah this is a shame and a disgrace upon Ahlus Sunnah, and upon Yemen, and the military of the Sunnah and the Quran in Yemen. It is a shame and disgrace if they do not to rush to help their brothers; and it is obligatory upon them to help them.

Translator’s note:

The Shaykh continues to incite Ahlus Sunnah in Yemen to rush to help our brothers in Damaj while mentioning the disgrace in forsaking them; and then he says…

And let them know without a doubt, that Damaj is us and we are Damaj against these filthy, grimy Raafidah. And enmity against them (Damaj) is enmity against us all. This is because they did not intend Damaj because it is Damaj, but rather they intended Damaj due to the Sunnah and the Islam within Damaj, the faith which spreads from it, and the Dawah established there. Due to them correcting the Aqeedah of the people, enlightening the people to the worship of Allah alone without partners, and clarifying the corrupted methodologies that oppose what the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings are upon him, and his companions were upon.

And from the vilest of methodologies is the methodology of the Raafidah; these Houthis Raafidah. The proof of that is their being supported by Iran, and praised by Iran, supported by Hezbollat in Lebanon and them supporting Hezbollat, Hezbollat praising them; and their praising of Hezbollat. (Translator’s note: The Shaykh calls them the party of the pagan god Al Laat, instead of the party of Allah) Thus they do not help anyone except for those upon their same Deen.

Therefore if this is their help for those upon falsehood, then why is Ahlus Sunnah reluctant?! Why is Ahlus Sunnah delaying?! This is not permissible. Especially since the war has started and it has reached the level that we have heard concerning the killing on our brothers in Islam and faith, killing twenty-four of them. By Asr prayer they had prayed on twenty-one of those killed, and the blockade continues. This blockade has gone on for a long time, close to forty days or more. One grain does not enter Damaj and one chicken cannot come out. All of this is only intended to eradicate the people of Islam and faith. Is this not enough?! This is enough for the one who has a heart or gives ear while he is heedful.
Thus it is obligatory upon the people of Yemen to not hesitate; rather they should strive and rush. Let them know that the time to help their brothers is right now. They have to defend the Deen, because the intent (behind the attack) is the Deen, as I said before.

Translator’s note:

The Shaykh continues on, and then concludes by making several duas for our brothers and sisters in Damaj and making dua against the criminal Raafidah.

Seeker-of-truth

Assalaamu Alaikum
Terrible news indeed, May Allah destroy the Houthis. Does anyone know the obligations upon people in other countries? are we meant to go to Yemen to help? or is it ok if we just sit here and donate and raise money?

saidsalla

May Allah Protect His DEEN our DEEN.

In fact, this is very terrible story. And I pray that Allah to Protect His Deen and prevent the capture of Yemen or any part of it.
And, as what we know,many countries in this world work to assist certain people whom they think they do what they want. For instance, how US,UK,France......and ofcourse Iran help some people in other country to protect their interrest.
Therefore, I can see no reason why Saudi Arabia and all Muslims country don't assist Ahlussunnah in other countries. The question here is that, do they really believe that Sunnah is true messege of Islam contains and it is only the one? Or they doubtfull?!
I support what Shaykh said, let's every capable person help in whatever way he/she can. For we have no IDENTITY other than ISLAM and SUNNAH. May Allah help us, ameen.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Bismillah

I thought rulers could call people to Jihad.

of course rulers can, but when the rulers(!!)or leaders are of no use, then someone needs to be there to fill the empty place, because no fatwa in the face of the earth says: a sheikh or normal guy (of course a muslim of good conduct) can't be the leader or Amir

where to escape now?

I don't understand, who will be the leader, if tomorrow i shout out people will laugh at me or some sheikh or renowned person claims to Leader, the current impotent leader would reject him, so who to follow.

i feel, like everyone is looking for Imam mahdi, if that is so, who knows when he will come, if till then we are sitting like stone, wa-llahi we have to answer for that.

I've nothing against any scholar or individual

may Allah give us the understanding of His deen so that we may benefit ourselves, in the Dunya and the Akhirah.

i know we have a lot lack of knowledge, non of us is sheikh, but yet, to understand the matter as clear as water, people dont need to be someone.

wa-llahu a'lam

wassalam