Sallam From Kansas

fawada28

Assalamulaikum Wah Rehmatullah wa Barakatuh

Just joined the forum and I live in a nice small community in Kansas, I am a student in University. I actually was born in Manchester and moved to the States when I was young. I look forward to learning and contributing as much as possible, May Allah protect our Ummah and guide us all to the straight path.

Sallam

esperanza

revert of many years

Just joined the forum and I live in a nice small community in Kansas, I am a student in University. I actually was born in Manchester and moved to the States when I was young. I look forward to learning and contributing as much as possible, May Allah protect our Ummah and guide us all to the straight path.

Sallam

welcome to the forum brother

Hatty

:salam2:

welcome to the forum brother. inshallah you will benefit from this site....

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

And welcome here. Inchallah we will all help each other to be better humans and muslims.

fawada28

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome, if there is anything I can do to help anyone please let me know.

JAK

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Sallam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Amin!
To your good du'a.

Welcome to TTI,brother.
Nice to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

fawada28

Jazakh Allah Khair Sister

I am actually going into the field of Education to teach High school so having this resource online is great for new Muslims and anyone that wants to connect with other Muslims. Keep up the great work, I am loving more and more every time I visit the site. :)