Muslim Girl Not Allowed in School Because of Hijab

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/muslim_school_girl.jpg[/imgleft]A Muslim Girl Was Not Allowed to attend School Because of her Hijab. They did not allow her to join the school because she wore the hijab, headscarf. Keep in mind that girls and boys from other faiths are allowed into schools, because it is seen as something to do with their faith. For example, Jewish skullcaps, and Sikh Turbans.

Many of those who support the exclusions in the name of women's rights forget how strongly women are oppressed in our own society. The Western world, so we are told, is 'progressive' and 'advanced'--the position of women is a good one and can be offered as a model for 'backward' Muslims. Must we recall how deeply sexist 'our' society is? In France the average wage of men is 25 percent higher than women's in comparable jobs; 85 percent of part time jobs are worked by women; women in relationships do 98 percent of the cleaning, 96 percent of household chores and 80 percent of the shopping; just 12 percent of French MPs are women.

[vg]-3345523607726714926[/vg]

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

I think these kind of situations rise alot,something like this happened down Luton aswell,but the only difference was the sister wanted to wear the full Jilbab with the hijab which the school restricted.

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing the video.:)

:wasalam:

Soubane

Assalam-o-alaikum Sister
I'm from djibouti it is a small country but i live in england
and where I live there is not problem but in france there is.
the only reason they doing it is that they want us to convert to chirstain or other faith because they believe that we(muslims) are terrorists and we like to kill peoples and peoples from other faiths.
So brother and sisters keep you faith(islam) and pray for Allah every night or time because only Allah(swt) can make different not other person.
may Allah(swt) bless you and make your dream come true and may Allah(swt) bless all palestinain have die and may Allah(swt) put them(muslims) in jannah incha allah
see you next time incha allah

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

Jazzah Kallah For Sharing..

O allah, please give power to muslimah to stand frim on hijab ..!!amin

Nessa

SubhanAllah same here in Kosovo

you connot work
you cannot pray
and don't even thing about hijab :(

May Allah help all of us

cedric098

Same in Turkey

You can't go to university with your hijab, you have to take it off even before entering the campus... so my poor sisters have to either remove their headscarves or wear wigs, which of course looks extremely unnatural, or not go to university at all...Anyway, I'm proud of them for whatever they choose to do for the favor of Allah...

Nessa

Same in Turkey

You can't go to university with your hijab, you have to take it off even before entering the campus... so my poor sisters have to either remove their headscarves or wear wigs, which of course looks extremely unnatural, or not go to university at all...Anyway, I'm proud of them for whatever they choose to do for the favor of Allah...

how come sis ? :(
May Allah help us all
I do speak turkish too so few of my family are living in Turkey but I'm surprised why in Turkey is such a thing ? While most of turkish people are muslims there...

Allahu Alem

fi Aman Allah

ifka

Exactly my thoughts, What is wrong with Turkey?
any Turk Muslim/Muslimah who can help me understand why a muslim country doesn't follow the way of Islam?
And the west isn't an excuse because they have democracy and I believe that means the government of the people by the people.:confused:

shabnum

i really feel sorry for the sisters that have to take they hijaabs of in turkey university its really sad, how can this be it really makes me angry.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: :girl3: Here in Belgium it is the same and it'sgetting worst.In the name of women 's right we're banished from schools, high schools etc....I don't understand,I'm really scared.5 month ago one of my friends has been agressed while she was bringing her daughter to school.:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: forever:blackhijab: :blackhijab: :blackhijab: :blackhijab: :blackhijab: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1:

sistadinn

bismillah

it's just the same here in France.. but the situation may be worse... Allahu A'lam
people are here afraid of Islam, and they sometimes look disgussed toward it (sorry if ya don't understand what I mean...)

but al-hamdulillah in universities we can do what we want ! I personnaly can keep my jilbab in, al-hamdullah...
but I know many sisters who have to leave their hidjab, and that's really hard !!! I couldn't do so !!!

the situation in France is really stupid.. and if you only heard what Sarkozy (a politician) said, you certainly would have wanted to leave that land !!!
Allah y hdinna !!! amin

I want to make my hijra !!! inshaAllah !!! that land is getting me mad !!! lol

Allah y sahal lakum wa lana
amin

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
Bismillahi Rahmanu Rahim

It's really sad to hear like this
This is our culture who they decide we can't wear hijab
Insha Allah Sisters don't worry about the current situations
Everything will be our way Insha Allah I & we will pray to all of our sisters

Allahu Akbar

Soubane

Salam sis n bros

:muslima:
in england there is no such nothing like this.
However, let it remenber that we are the one who came to their (disbelievers) countries and there are rights because it is they homes, is their rights and their rules so they forcing us to follow their rules or to go back to your what ever you cAME FROM.
I'm not saying is right of what they are doing now but what i am trying to say is that it is our fault and we should leaves.
There is only two reasons to stay in a disbelievers country.
First one, is going for learning,educations, high schools, universities,or for jobs
Second one, is that for getting better like going for hospitals, or going for teaching is Islam
I heard from a hadisth is saying a muslim/ muslimah should never live in a country that is not a Muslims sountries because he/she might get married and their children could take another religious or their might loose their faith and become something else that no one else could imagine

rieduan

here in my country

girl didn't force to wear hijab or here we call "tudung"

depend on the person.....

Wulf

At my Daughter's School Musilm girls wearing the head scarf have no problems. However they are required to wear the school uniform as well.
The reasoning behind the uniform decision is based on Identity. It allows the staff to identify who is, and who is not, a Student.
The motivation being that, in the past, non students have entered the school grounds for the purpose of Theft and the Sale or Distribution of illicit substances among students.
The school is progressive, providing facilities for the 32 different cultures and nationalities that attend.
Soon it will become the first non Muslim school in my State to introduce a Muslim religious instructor as an adjunct to the current Christian Scripture Classes.

Ibrahim Abdullah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I hope your duaghter becomes Muslim Turbo Grandpa. Sorry bro I hope you don't feel offended it just sounds funny how the brother on the poll said it. :D And don't worry brother Wulf. Inshallah you will not get offended and if your tired ofg hearing me saying it, then Inshallah I'll stop.

Assalam from your 12 yr old brother who's about 48 yrs younger than you. :D

Wulf

A'Salaamu Alaykum Brother

No worries there, I feel no insult, I look upon it as being a term of affection from one brother to another, as Brothers in Islam.
It would be a sad world indeed if one took life so seriously that they forgot how to live life. With joy and friendship.

W'Asalaam.

farketmez

Exactly my thoughts, What is wrong with Turkey?
any Turk Muslim/Muslimah who can help me understand why a muslim country doesn't follow the way of Islam?
And the west isn't an excuse because they have democracy and I believe that means the government of the people by the people.:confused:
actually the answer is very simple "because of us".i mean because of all Muslims who can't say/do anything against the bad,who don't know the their own religion,who believe the media,who believe the people instead of Quran or HZ. Muhammed (s.a.v)