i am Old man...but new to this forum

sachin4islam

Assalaam walaikum,

It will be good to have company as I am the old lady here.

Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Aapa.

Previously when I used to read your posts,I always wondered how did you write so much almost on any topic,running through the forum. Lately when I came to know about your age :) :) :) it became clear that your experiences are being propelled out in form of your posts. Masha-Allah.

But I think the young posters on forum from both the genders have a sort of superiority complex. :) :) :) Did you realize it?.

Regards.

MuslimShadow

walaikum assalam.

why take tension about age.i know many old people who are cooooool.!!!!!!

welcome brother.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Ah..youth...how can they be humble...that takes years of practice...sabr..sabr..

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Aapa.

Previously when I used to read your posts,I always wondered how did you write so much almost on any topic,running through the forum. Lately when I came to know about your age :) :) :) it became clear that your experiences are being propelled out in form of your posts. Masha-Allah.

But I think the young posters on forum from both the genders have a sort of superiority complex. :) :) :) Did you realize it?.

Regards.

salam ..well have to agree with you somehow....im also one of the "older" sisters ..and yes sometmies some young ones thin kthey know it all,but iguess thats past of being young,,,my 17 year old thinks he knws better than me

sachin4islam

salam ..well have to agree with you somehow....im also one of the "older" sisters ..and yes sometmies some young ones thin kthey know it all,but iguess thats past of being young,,,my 17 year old thinks he knws better than me

Walikum Assalam:

So for now a sequence can be drawn, in decreasing order of age

Sis Aapa>Sis Harb>Sis Esperanza>Sachin

Regards.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI,brother.

and would like to say: :salam2:
~~~
:wasalam:
Assalamu'alaikum!

Welcome to TTI,brother.
So happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
Wassalam :)

strive-may-i

i am Old man... but new to this forum
and would like to say: :salam2:

to me it sounded like...
you are Gold Man .......

And its good news for this forum :D

Assalaamu Alaikum
There is nothing like the dealy combination of 'young in spirit' and old in age (read it as 'wise' by experience/knowledge).

Ask me, have many many tales.....
Contribute here we need elder folks and i will make you part of my folklore tales :D

Welcome sir!

-HappyMuslimah-

:SMILY206: Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh and welcome to TTI! I am on the young side (11 years old) and am a revert to Islam. I would love to hear/learn anything about Islam :inshallah:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:SMILY206: Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh and welcome to TTI! I am on the young side (11 years old) and am a revert to Islam. I would love to hear/learn anything about Islam :inshallah:

:wasalam:

:mashallah:

I received many wonderful emails welcoming me to the site from this message board. And, ---yes there are still a few of us----that I just now figure out how to send this message of thanks.

Thanks for such a warm welcome

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum!

Maashaa'Allaah ! May Allaah bless you with a long life, brother.

"I am an Old man"? Well in that case you can be TTI's uncle...As Aapa has already secured the 'aunt' spot! :]

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:hawla:

...how did u guess like that !!

...Yes i accept that...
but in a matter of fact am being addressed as :Uncle Dam:

there must be reason for that name, looong story...if you remember.. comics, beno- and billy the wiz

thanks

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Uncle Dam it is, then!:]

hmm.. Comics? I haven't gone through that phase, Alhamdulillaah, though I believe my comic-crazy 13 year old cousin may know this billy, the wizzard character