some penguins...funny :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

Some penguins turn into a life of crime
, that was sweet and funny, subhanallah :) :SMILY252:, whould like to share with you..but please always be kind with your neibghour, inchallah:

[yt]qhiG6_83pbc[/yt]​

saifkhan

abd-Allah

, that was sweet and funny, subhanallah :) :SMILY252:, whould like to share with you..but please always be kind with your neibghour, inchallah:

[yt]qhiG6_83pbc[/yt]​

as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llahi wa brakatuhu

Subhan Allah

BarakAllahu feekum for sharing, it reminds me of one thing, funny story.

My mother and my aunt, they are twins and as they've became old and they are a bit bulky, and they both use abayah, black one, so when they left home together for something, like shopping or visiting relatives, we used to watch them from the balcony and when they were walking it seems like teo panguins are walking, ha ha

but although due to some reason my aunt and her family turned their back towards us, either due to her husband or her children, as because there is a issue of property

i hope everything will be fine insha Allah, although they are trying hard to harm us mentally, and physically (like doing such thing that mom has to clean more and other issues like water pumps and main gate etc.)

subhan Allah, the amazing thing is my mother and aunt, they have no other brothers or sisters and both my maternal grands are dead, may Allah forgive their sins.

barakAllahu feekum again, it was amazing, i remembered good memories and also the current bad situation, and specially when I'm away from home, they tend to make more trouble. may Allah save my family

wassalam

Hajjerr

as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llahi wa brakatuhu

Subhan Allah

BarakAllahu feekum for sharing, it reminds me of one thing, funny story.

My mother and my aunt, they are twins and as they've became old and they are a bit bulky, and they both use abayah, black one, so when they left home together for something, like shopping or visiting relatives, we used to watch them from the balcony and when they were walking it seems like teo panguins are walking, ha ha

but although due to some reason my aunt and her family turned their back towards us, either due to her husband or her children, as because there is a issue of property

i hope everything will be fine insha Allah, although they are trying hard to harm us mentally, and physically (like doing such thing that mom has to clean more and other issues like water pumps and main gate etc.)

subhan Allah, the amazing thing is my mother and aunt, they have no other brothers or sisters and both my maternal grands are dead, may Allah forgive their sins.

barakAllahu feekum again, it was amazing, i remembered good memories and also the current bad situation, and specially when I'm away from home, they tend to make more trouble. may Allah save my family

wassalam

wa aleikum al-salam,

Dear brother, may Allah protect your famelly, as you can see, noone is perfect, human or animal, only Allah is and He is full of Mercy for each and one of us, inchallah.

I hope that when we do minor mistakes and then ask forgivness, He smiles at us and forgives, like we smile at this cute penguins, inchallah. :)

salam aleikum

Ershad

Interesting

:salam2:

Jazakallahu Khair for the video, sister. Penguins and Polar bears are one of the unique creatures. In my free time, I try to learn more about these two animals because they are really interesting. There are lot of things in their lives which amazes me. For e.g. Penguins are strictly monogamous. I have no idea why do they follow monogamy when the natural instinct for any animal would be polygamy. Only Allah knows. Another interesting thing is that some penguins get sick and tired of their colony and run away from them. Some keep walking for miles. Keep walking until they die of exhaustion. We don't know why it does such a "suicide". Only Allah knows what goes in their minds

[yt]SeSH80zfb5k[/yt]

If I weren't a numericist, I would have loved be a penguin researcher..lol.

Another funny thing is in Norway, a penguin was appointed as the Honorary Commander of the Royal Norwegian Navy. Below is its photo.
Penguin-Navy-commander1.jpg

It is an Emperor Penguin, they have a golden tinge near their neck. I love penguins so much :D

Hajjerr

salam aleikum,

Dear brother, thank you for your video, they are something indeed :)
If you want to know, it is a series of episodes named The Frozen Planet, the fragment i posted is from the second episod, but in the first it is about a polar bear, in fact about him and his partner.

I was born amased by the nature, i love them all and also love to study them ( some frogs may be witness at what i say! )

There is no moving creature on earth, but Allah provides for its sustenance.... (Qur'an 11:6)
And the earth: He [God] has assigned to all living creatures. (Qur'an 55:10)

salam aleikum

esperanza

revert of many years
[shukran brother..for more information on penguins..
have you watched the documentary film..march of the penguins

Ershad

salam aleikum,

Dear brother, thank you for your video, they are something indeed
If you want to know, it is a series of episodes named The Frozen Planet, the fragment i posted is from the second episod, but in the first it is about a polar bear, in fact about him and his partner.

I was born amased by the nature, i love them all and also love to study them ( some frogs may be witness at what i say! )

There is no moving creature on earth, but Allah provides for its sustenance.... (Qur'an 11:6)
And the earth: He [God] has assigned to all living creatures. (Qur'an 55:10)

salam aleikum

Jazaaki allahu khairan sister for the information. I will definitely watch them.

[shukran brother..for more information on penguins..
have you watched the documentary film..march of the penguins

No, sister. But, Jazaaki allahu khairan for the information. I will watch it. :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing with us these very sweet video of penguins MashAllah. They are so beautiful creations of Allah, SubhanAllah.

On the first view they look like a children by thier walk, SubhanAllah.:)

I love so much nature and all animals. Alahdmulilah to Allah for everything that He has created.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you sister for sharing with us. Ameen ya Rabb

:wasalam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

[yt]qhiG6_83pbc[/yt]​

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

This was funny..LOL! That 'thief'..oh my god!:SMILY335:

Jazaakillaahu khayr for sharing, ukht!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Oops! Look at his innocent gestures after he's done the crime! Jazaakillah khayraa for sharing.

Hajjerr

Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

Yes it is great how pretends like he is so inocent
Someone should tell him that with Allah is the justice, inchallah :)
I love them.
Thank you for watching.