Rasul Allah nasheed

elmardi8

Salam Alaikum. I would like to know who sings this nasheed. I have looked and found other ones but not this one.

IslamicPearl

Poor kid.
No matter what happens, good or bad, we must return to allah subahan wa ta'ala for thinking him or for asking help.

Allah knows best.

ummsami89

what was this about?

Salam aliakum. unfortunately, I dont understand enough arabic to know what this is about? Is it about a son who disappointed his father? please explain.
jazakallahkhair.
Sister Jamie
ps. it did make me sad from what I could see and somewhat understand..:confused:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I don't really get it. Wasn't the other guy who got arrested push him down before?
It be nice if soemone would clear this up for me. It did seem really sad. The guy was treating him like a slave.:(

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

this nasheed is sung by abu ali, he have a lot of Anasheed, I think the video been posted before here TTI, he made this Nasheed @ the time when the Danish news paper made the cartoon about the prophet peace be up on him the nasheed is about the Prophet peace be up on him and his companion and that we are following the teach of our beloved prophet peace be up on him

He have another nashhed called Swarem (one of the names of the sword)

Swarem (with subtitle)
Wa salaam