Fruits...fruits...and more fruits

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

"He causes to grow for you thereby herbage, and the olives, and the palm trees, and the grapes, and of all the fruits; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect." ( Surah An Nahl, Ayah 11)

8ys11i.jpg

jgmg6t.jpg

209h9oi.jpg

Avocado

2ds4nrk.jpg

Coconut

1zlwscm.jpg

Walnut

2yzbkhw.jpg

Kiwi fruit

fkz2fl.jpg

Figs

1zxtwno.jpg

Papaya

2h4x89u.jpg

Blue berries

209r6tv.jpg

Noor El-Huda

:ma:

so nutritious

A quick ready snack if you're rushing off with no breakfast

A good alternative to those who have a sweet tooth

Jazaki Allah kheir for sharing

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

"Allah causes to grow for you thereby herbage, and the olives, and the palm trees, and the grapes, and of all the fruits; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect." ( Surah An Nahl, Ayah 11)

8ys11i.jpg

jgmg6t.jpg

2ds4nrk.jpg

Coconut
1zlwscm.jpg

Walnut
2yzbkhw.jpg

Kiwi fruit
fkz2fl.jpg

Figs
1zxtwno.jpg
Papaya
2h4x89u.jpg

Blue berries
209r6tv.jpg
~~~
Assalamu'alaikum!

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!!!
Thank you :SMILY252:Allah swt for the good foods and drinks
and make us the best muslim~Amin!

~May Allah swt reward you
For sharing this sister~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as salam 'alaykum warahmatu-llah

accept the raw or as fruit avocado, hamduli Allah I have eaten others.

jazakAllah khair for sharing
wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Thank you dear brothers and sisters for your replies. Alhamdulilah that you like these pictures of diffrent delicious fruits, MashAllah.:)

May Allah bless you all and reward you and all of us. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Thanks for sharing these sweet and delicious pictures sister.

Science and study of plants tells us that flowers and fruits are basically sex organs of plants and trees. They put their seeds inside a nice sweet and nutritious package so that animals (including humans) would consume it and then drop the seed at a distance so that the plant species continue to grow and spread.

The question is who told this to plant? Plants and trees are not experts on animals to develop this clever method. And even if they learned it somehow then it is not in their power to design and develop such tasty (for us) and nutritious material. This is all designed and engineered by Allah (SWT).

As it is in the ayah you quoted:
"He causes to grow for you thereby herbage, and the olives, and the palm trees, and the grapes, and of all the fruits; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect." ( Surah An Nahl, Ayah 11)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Mngoes...mangoes...and more mangoes!:D

Thank you dear brothers and sisters for your replies. Alhamdulilah that you like these pictures of diffrent delicious fruits, MashAllah.:)

May Allah bless you all and reward you and all of us. Ameen.

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Now we're only missing mangoes(or is it mangos?)...

Jazaa'killaahu khayr for shring them, ukht!=)

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:ma: Tabarakalaah! Wow I really want all of those fruits, they look so tasty! Now you made me more hungry lol. Every time I go to the grocery store and see all the different fruits and vegetables, the great ayah you quoted pops into my head, subhanalaah. Allah is truly merciful for He created all of these pure and good fruits for mankind.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Thanks for sharing these sweet and delicious pictures sister.

Science and study of plants tells us that flowers and fruits are basically sex organs of plants and trees. They put their seeds inside a nice sweet and nutritious package so that animals (including humans) would consume it and then drop the seed at a distance so that the plant species continue to grow and spread.

The question is who told this to plant? Plants and trees are not experts on animals to develop this clever method. And even if they learned it somehow then it is not in their power to design and develop such tasty (for us) and nutritious material. This is all designed and engineered by Allah (SWT).

As it is in the ayah you quoted:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us these usefull and intresting informations.

Alhamdulilah, it is oportunity for all of us to learn something new,and remainder for us how beautiful Creator our Allah is, SubhnaAllah.

May Allah bless you brother and all of us. Ameen ya Rabby

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Now we're only missing mangoes(or is it mangos?)...

Jazaa'killaahu khayr for shring them, ukht!=)

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your kind reply and I am glade you like these photos of delicious fruits Mashallah.:)

I think dear sister it can be used both kind of notes or names for mango or mangoes. :)

And as you have mention this fruit sister, I would also like to add that mango like other fruits is rich with many vitamins important for health,like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamic C, Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron.

Mango is also national fruit of few countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India,and it has very beautiful blossom tree.

ynjv7.jpg

May Allah bless you once again dear brothers and sisters for your replies, and all of us. Ameen ya Rabby

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Good fruits!

can any one please tell me urdu meaning of avocado.... fruit:tti_sister:
~~~

How are you sister?
~May you be in the best of health~Amin!

I google and found this:
Avocado in urdu meaning
Magar Nashpati .