Time managment?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I'm having trouble managing my time, there's almost always a lot to do and a lot expected (no pressure, just silent expectations i.e FULL pressure). It's been like that all my life and still I haven't learned how to get organised and manage my time. Infact, I think I got worse.

Would you people give me some tips and advices. Some problems are mounting especially the one with low Imaan. I'm having a hard time fighting evil. Inshaa'Allaah I'll discuss that in detail some other time 'cos i seriously need to. All that balled up with my time managment problem is a bit depressing. So let's focus on giving me some tips on time managment, getting organised and getting yourself by the collar for now. Your help is much appreciated.

JazaakAllaah Kum Allaahu Khayraa.

Tomtom

Banned
Wa Alaikkum As'alaamu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu sis

There is 24 hours in a day sis and for most people it is enough to get things done. :p

I remember when I had this problem it was due to my laziness, I used to sleep a lot and when I had to certain things to do I always seemed to put it off for later or for tomorrow. Because of this reason I was always lethargic and never seemed to have any energy to do anything at all. I really had to motivate myself, somehow. Do you find yourself doing things that are not essential such as may be surfing the net a lot or watching useless movies, videos, tv etc? You must prioritise what is of primary importance with stuff that is secondary.

With regard to low imaan it is always shaytaan who is controlling this feeling. He is whispering to you to forsake Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala for other things. Do you read the Holy Qur'an daily? Do you pray five times daily? Do you remeber Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala much? All these things are that will make a true believer happy, knowing that Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala is alway in your mind, controlling your affairs.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa Alaikkum As'alaamu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu sis

There is 24 hours in a day sis and for most people it is enough to get things done. :p

I've always use this 24 hours as an excuse, "My day is only 24 hours!". Khair Me, my ways, problems and cases have more than often been very different from what most are like. Guess why am I not surprised this time. . .

I remember when I had this problem it was due to my laziness, I used to sleep a lot and when I had to certain things to do I always seemed to put it off for later or for tomorrow. Because of this reason I was always lethargic and never seemed to have any energy to do anything at all. I really had to motivate myself, somehow. Do you find yourself doing things that are not essential such as may be surfing the net a lot or watching useless movies, videos, tv etc? You must prioritise what is of primary importance with stuff that is secondary.

Well yeah I do that. Any chance I can break those bad habits. What helps. I sleep at odd times and. . .login to TTI. That's it. No, not movies and TVs much. I don't like any of them. They depress me. But yeah both of them are a problem because people around me have their faces glued to it 24/7.
With regard to low imaan it is always shaytaan who is controlling this feeling. He is whispering to you to forsake Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala for other things. Do you read the Holy Qur'an daily? Do you pray five times daily? Do you remeber Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala much? All these things are that will make a true believer happy, knowing that Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala is alway in your mind, controlling your affairs.

It's a bit complicated. If I get time, I'll type that essay for sure. Until then some tips with regards to not utilising my time with beneficial stuff would be great

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Time is all we have, and you may find one day, you have less than you think. This is quote by a Professor who died of cancer in very young age and he is famous accomplishing many things in the academia and for inspiring many students. Of course, managing time wisely is the most important thing for almost everyone. Everyone wants to get more things done in less time. My professor often asks me why I rush through everything and why not take a break. I tell him Asians don't have a high life expectancy and I have lot to do before I die.

The way I try to manage time is by classifying things, prioritizing them and planning them. Though I don't have much control on how events would unfold everyday, the minimum I can do is to have a plan. So, I prioritize my work based on due date, importance etc. And I try to work according to the plan though it might shift a little from it. And the most important thing is to make it a habit.

The next important thing is to have a "healthy" mind, "healthy" surrounding and a "healthy" biological cycle. By "healthy" mind, I mean try not to think about something else while working on something. Forget everything for the moment, and work on it. Because, lack of concentration on what you are doing right now, will make the time taken to get it done longer. By "healthy" surrounding, I mean have your desk organized. Even if it takes lot of time to get it organized, believe me, it is worth it. Because, most of the times, we spend our time searching for something. Have your desk, room and everything organized. By "healthy" biological cycle, I mean especially sleep, no matter what happens in the rest of the world, I go to sleep early, so that I can wake up for Fajr. Never disturb the sleep cycle. Then the whole of next day is ruined.

Alot time for every single thing in your plan. Even for time in TTI. I distribute around half an hour for TTI every week day. When the time is up, quit it, no matter what. It might be cruel thing to do to yourself but that is how I learnt it. Sometimes we have to be cruel on ourselves for our benefit. So, have a limit for everything. A balance. There are people who start studying the deen and completely neglect their school and there are some who get occupied with school and dunya and completely neglect the deen. Don't be any of them. We always take the middle path, the balanced one. Never overdo anything.

Classify things as value added and non-value added in your life. Value added are those which add something more to your knowledge, comfort, happiness, family and Imaan. Non-value added are the rest. Try to reduce the non-value added things. When I started this approach, I got rid of many things like facebook etc and I got lot of valuable time back for other things. You might feel sad intially for getting rid of these things but later you will not miss them.

One last thing, no matter what, holiday or weekday or vacation, try to keep yourself busy with something. This will prevent Shaytan to take control of your mind.

I am probably not old enough to advice anyone. But, these are the things I learnt the hard way. This approach has helped me to stay sane and manage my time. I hope it is of some use to you. Jazaaki allahu khairan for bringing this topic up.

Wassalamu Alaikkum.

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum

The solutions are in you replies.

I sleep at odd times But yeah both of them are a problem because people around me have their faces glued to it 24/7.

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

there is no such thing as time management.

read any book on the subject you still will end up with 24/7 then they most all discuss about goals and priorities.

The real question you have is priority management.

you have not defined and narrowed down the objectives to reach you goals.

These goals would be your outlook of what you want to accomplish.

Alhumdullillah

another reason

it is a fixed value. Whereas you can manage money it may go up or down, or food, or fun.

lovefordeen

Time is all we have, and you may find one day, you have less than you think. This is quote by a Professor who died of cancer in very young age and he is famous accomplishing many things in the academia and for inspiring many students. Of course, managing time wisely is the most important thing for almost everyone. Everyone wants to get more things done in less time. My professor often asks me why I rush through everything and why not take a break. I tell him Asians don't have a high life expectancy and I have lot to do before I die.

The way I try to manage time is by classifying things, prioritizing them and planning them. Though I don't have much control on how events would unfold everyday, the minimum I can do is to have a plan. So, I prioritize my work based on due date, importance etc. And I try to work according to the plan though it might shift a little from it. And the most important thing is to make it a habit.

The next important thing is to have a "healthy" mind, "healthy" surrounding and a "healthy" biological cycle. By "healthy" mind, I mean try not to think about something else while working on something. Forget everything for the moment, and work on it. Because, lack of concentration on what you are doing right now, will make the time taken to get it done longer. By "healthy" surrounding, I mean have your desk organized. Even if it takes lot of time to get it organized, believe me, it is worth it. Because, most of the times, we spend our time searching for something. Have your desk, room and everything organized. By "healthy" biological cycle, I mean especially sleep, no matter what happens in the rest of the world, I go to sleep early, so that I can wake up for Fajr. Never disturb the sleep cycle. Then the whole of next day is ruined.

Alot time for every single thing in your plan. Even for time in TTI. I distribute around half an hour for TTI every week day. When the time is up, quit it, no matter what. It might be cruel thing to do to yourself but that is how I learnt it. Sometimes we have to be cruel on ourselves for our benefit. So, have a limit for everything. A balance. There are people who start studying the deen and completely neglect their school and there are some who get occupied with school and dunya and completely neglect the deen. Don't be any of them. We always take the middle path, the balanced one. Never overdo anything.

Classify things as value added and non-value added in your life. Value added are those which add something more to your knowledge, comfort, happiness, family and Imaan. Non-value added are the rest. Try to reduce the non-value added things. When I started this approach, I got rid of many things like facebook etc and I got lot of valuable time back for other things. You might feel sad intially for getting rid of these things but later you will not miss them.

One last thing, no matter what, holiday or weekday or vacation, try to keep yourself busy with something. This will prevent Shaytan to take control of your mind.

I am probably not old enough to advice anyone. But, these are the things I learnt the hard way. This approach has helped me to stay sane and manage my time. I hope it is of some use to you. Jazaaki allahu khairan for bringing this topic up.

Wassalamu Alaikkum.

wa'alaikum assalaam

thanks for the good advice...i don't have much of a problem with time management alhamdulilah...but i needed t keep a a balance with tti..my husband says so...thanks for the advcice...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

I am also going through the same problems of time management, hence I downloaded this lecture which I am yet to listen to is time management- by Muhammad Al-shareef, you can find it here:

http://www.kalamullah.com/Muhammed Alshareef-1/Time Management.mp3

Wasalamo 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

JazaakAllaau khayraa for the lecture. If I ever get time, I'll watch it to see if I can manage my time better after that.

As'alaamu Alaikkum

The solutions are in you replies.

I sleep at odd times But yeah both of them are a problem because people around me have their faces glued to it 24/7.

Brother, you didn't get me. How about this, I have diagnosed the disease now help me find a cure. Make sense?

I know what I want, I know my priorities, but how to you keep it up when you are dizzy with sleep between dhur and 'asr and trying to keep your eyes open. Let's say you are studying thermodynamics. I read the first line and eyes close close. . .Open! and then the second line and so on. What choice do I have but to get some sleep. Usually just 30-45 mins. Any advice on changing that.

Or, those mighty train of thoughts. I at times have no grip on them. At times I don't even know and I have read the same paragraph about three times. It happens when I'm thinking about something stupid usually during day time. At night, my concerntration is good. So I'm an owl these days.

Well I can't go around asking them to turn down the volume more than thrice. This needs talking but not right now. Perhaps I'll find a solution to it myself. So can we focus on keeping my head straight and eyes open for now?

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum sis

Well if you can't get a decent night's sleep because of disturbances then I would confront them in a nice way and talk to them so that you can come to a compromise. I can empathise because where I live there are people outside all times of the night making a racket but somehow if you are tired and sleepy then you will sleep through it.

I am not a medical doctor but it seems like you are probably short of some kind or vitamins, you need some sort of energy boost. If you are studying, then it is essential that you do not over do it. People nowadays are told to study for an hour at the most then take a rest, then study, then rest. Our minds are designed in such a way that it is impossible for us to go on without rest. There is a hadith that says that a person went to the Prophet (pbuh) and told him that he will pray night and day but the Prophet advised him that it was folly as the body needs rest and that it is very important to take care of our bodies.

Hope it is clear what I'm saying.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wassalamu 'Alaykum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

read any book on the subject you still will end up with 24/7 then they most all discuss about goals and priorities.

The real question you have is priority management.

you have not defined and narrowed down the objectives to reach you goals.

These goals would be your outlook of what you want to accomplish.

Alhumdullillah

another reason

it is a fixed value. Whereas you can manage money it may go up or down, or food, or fun.

Are you guys bent of making me cry or what (kiddin'), I'm kind of feeling frustrated right now.

BaraakAllaah feek for you relply.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wassalamu 'Alaykum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,
By "healthy" mind, I mean try not to think about something else while working on something. Forget everything for the moment, and work on it. Because, lack of concentration on what you are doing right now, will make the time taken to get it done longer.

Best post, JazaakAllahu khayraa katheera akh.

Healthy mind, right. Now mine is sick for sure. During day, as I said earlier or may be when I'm exhausted. Any chance you give me some pointers on how to keep the thoughts at bay. Okay I know I got to try, but it's a problem I didn't had until 17 or 18. When I was younger, it was so easy to get my nose in my books and realize I was still in this world only after my work was done. It's really frustating to sit and not being able to get the work done in the time you alot it.

By "healthy" surrounding, I mean have your desk organized. Even if it takes lot of time to get it organized, believe me, it is worth it. Because, most of the times, we spend our time searching for something. Have your desk, room and everything organized.

Okay, that may work but I've have a problem concerntrating in a "tidy" environment. My books must have a lot of side notes, footnotes, underlines etc, my table is a mess. That's how it's always been. I happen to have a problem with neat books and a table. But yes, Inshaa'Allaah I'll try to keep things in place not to waste my time searching for them. Good point, BaraakAllaah feek.

(I feel like a two year old, but khair, never to late to learn (manner specifically).

By "healthy" biological cycle, I mean especially sleep, no matter what happens in the rest of the world, I go to sleep early, so that I can wake up for Fajr. Never disturb the sleep cycle. Then the whole of next day is ruined

No disagreement there except, what if the entire day is wasted and night time is when I can work best?

Alot time for every single thing in your plan. Even for time in TTI. I distribute around half an hour for TTI every week day. When the time is up, quit it, no matter what. It might be cruel thing to do to yourself but that is how I learnt it. Sometimes we have to be cruel on ourselves for our benefit.

Sobhan'Allaah! Just 30 mins. Is that your TTI time or entire online time? I don't use MSN, Facebook and the likes so just 30 mins, well, the idea seems really painful. I know I sound like over reacting, but it's been noted. Inshaa'Allaah I'll manage. Perhaps not 30 mins though.

So, have a limit for everything. A balance. There are people who start studying the deen and completely neglect their school and there are some who get occupied with school and dunya and completely neglect the deen. Don't be any of them. We always take the middle path, the balanced one. Never overdo anything
A balance is what I lack and I believe that's because I found is pretty late in my life that I'm laggin' behind in my deen studies. However, I've found out that unless I finish my secular studies I will not be allowed to study the deen in peace, so yeah.

Classify things as value added and non-value added in your life. Value added are those which add something more to your knowledge, comfort, happiness, family and Imaan. Non-value added are the rest. Try to reduce the non-value added things. When I started this approach, I got rid of many things like facebook etc and I got lot of valuable time back for other things. You might feel sad intially for getting rid of these things but later you will not miss them

I don't really use many non-value stuff? so what do I remove? Unless you are talking about trying to get 4GB in each subject. I have to get that even if I don't want it. Partially 'cos I want to and partially 'cos I can if I solve the problems I'm discussing.
Jazaaki allahu khairan for bringing this topic up.

BaraakAllaha feek!

I think I'm loggin out for a while. I need to concerntrate. *sigh*

Ershad

Brother, you didn't get me. How about this, I have diagnosed the disease now help me find a cure. Make sense?

I know what I want, I know my priorities, but how to you keep it up when you are dizzy with sleep between dhur and 'asr and trying to keep your eyes open. Let's say you are studying thermodynamics. I read the first line and eyes close close. . .Open! and then the second line and so on. What choice do I have but to get some sleep. Usually just 30-45 mins. Any advice on changing that.

Or, those mighty train of thoughts. I at times have no grip on them. At times I don't even know and I have read the same paragraph about three times. It happens when I'm thinking about something stupid usually during day time. At night, my concerntration is good. So I'm an owl these days.

Well I can't go around asking them to turn down the volume more than thrice. This needs talking but not right now. Perhaps I'll find a solution to it myself. So can we focus on keeping my head straight and eyes open for now?

Here are my two cents regarding the problem since I have faced it and seen people facing it too. Regarding, thermodynamics, I don't read it, I take important notes when I read it or I learn by solving problems in thermodynamics. Reading paragraph by paragraph is very boring way to learn something and will induce sleep. Read something and write down what you feel is important.

Regarding falling sleep while learning. This is how I tackle it. When I realize that I am prone to sleep while reading during a particular time of the day, I never let the sleep take over me. That is, I never sit at one place. To let sleep overtake you, you have to sit at one place and stare at the book. I read while walking around my room. I keep walking and reading out loud. Then I note the important things. Then I walk again. I am sure you won't feel sleepy if you read this way.

It helps in overnight study too. I am also nocturnal. Usually when I do an allnighter, I keep walking while studying. Also, sometimes, I pair up with a study buddy over the mobile phone. That is, me and another brother would decide to do an allnighter and we would give a ring to each other after a point of time and my phone would vibrate and the vibrations usually freaks me out and spoils the sleepy mood.

These are some things that helped me. I hope that helps you too.

All the best and may Allah help you overcome your weaknesses.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
As'alaamu Alaikkum sis

People nowadays are told to study for an hour at the most then take a rest, then study, then rest. Our minds are designed in such a way that it is impossible for us to go on without rest. There is a hadith that says that a person went to the Prophet (pbuh) and told him that he will pray night and day but the Prophet advised him that it was folly as the body needs rest and that it is very important to take care of our bodies.

Hope it is clear what I'm saying.

No brother, can't right now. Like I said, it's a bit complicated and I need advice on it, so laters Inshaa'Allaah.

As for that one hour thing. You'll laugh and call me an impossible case but I fear I won't sit down and get to work if I get up. My fears are genuin 'cos I have done that.

I know, I'm impossible. JazaakAllaah khayraa for yourhelp. It will help me get better Inshaa'Allaah. Pray that it does.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Here are my two cents regarding the problem since I have faced it and seen people facing it too. Regarding, thermodynamics, I don't read it, I take important notes when I read it or I learn by solving problems in thermodynamics. Reading paragraph by paragraph is very boring way to learn something and will induce sleep. Read something and write down what you feel is important.

Regarding falling sleep while learning. This is how I tackle it. When I realize that I am prone to sleep while reading during a particular time of the day, I never let the sleep take over me. That is, I never sit at one place. To let sleep overtake you, you have to sit at one place and stare at the book. I read while walking around my room. I keep walking and reading out loud. Then I note the important things. Then I walk again. I am sure you won't feel sleepy if you read this way.

It helps in overnight study too. I am also nocturnal. Usually when I do an allnighter, I keep walking while studying. Also, sometimes, I pair up with a study buddy over the mobile phone. That is, me and another brother would decide to do an allnighter and we would give a ring to each other after a point of time and my phone would vibrate and the vibrations usually freaks me out and spoils the sleepy mood.

These are some things that helped me. I hope that helps you too.

All the best and may Allah help you overcome your weaknesses.

I woudn't ask for advice but I'm in double trouble. I'm taking BS in Zoology and I have mid term starting from monday. Now that's not a big problem Alhumdlillah. Problem is that apart from my exam I'm preparing for a test. Now I have to revise a whole two years course for it. If I clear it, I get to live with my parents again and that's a Mashaa'Allaah! thing to happen. My mother chose that I should study in this uni, and now she's found out it's a problem for her. I see they want me back home to help her wash the dishes as much as I do. You see what I meant by silent pressure.

I want to manage my time well to get through all those books. I have to read 'cos it's MCQs sort of test. I underline that which I feel is important and then I'll memorise it a week before the test. Stuff like values of the constants, specie names( biology), formulas etc. Plus, it's all about how much I've understood. So yeah it's read read and read again. I got only two weeks till the test with MON-FRI BS exam.

That makes sense. I'll make it a point from now on Inshaa'Allaah.

May Allaah straighten our affair and help us all out. I request you all to pray for me.

Ershad

I woudn't ask for advice but I'm in double trouble. I'm taking BS in Zoology and I have mid term starting from monday. Now that's not a big problem Alhumdlillah. Problem is that apart from my exam I'm preparing for a test. Now I have to revise a whole two years course for it. If I clear it, I get to live with my parents again and that's a Mashaa'Allaah! thing to happen. My mother chose that I should study in this uni, and now she's found out it's a problem for her. I see they want me back home to help her wash the dishes as much as I do. You see what I meant by silent pressure.

I want to manage my time well to get through all those books. I have to read 'cos it's MCQs sort of test. I underline that which I feel is important and then I'll memorise it a week before the test. Stuff like values of the constants, specie names( biology), formulas etc. Plus, it's all about how much I've understood. So yeah it's read read and read again. I got only two weeks till the test with MON-FRI BS exam.

That makes sense. I'll make it a point from now on Inshaa'Allaah.

May Allaah straighten our affair and help us all out. I request you all to pray for me.

Oh my, Zoology. Species names are very annoying indeed. I am very bad at memory related activities. I guess you have to keep reading it. But, one thing you can do to remember these thing is to create your own Mnemonic to remember these things. There are thousands of medical Mnemonics on the internet. It really aids memory and also it is fun to read. Because, you can remember a funny word but not stupid latin stuff. That is human tendency.

For example:

"Dublin Sisters Ceramic Red Colored Jewelry Apparently Illegal":

Each bold first two letters stand for compenents of bowel: Duodenum, Sigmoid, Cecum, Rectum, Colon, Jejunum, Appendix, Ileum.

Some mnemonics in zoology- http://www.wattpad.com/920117-biology-mnemonics

And also when you make Mnemonics, you are less prone to fall asleep because now you are thinking while making mnemonics. And one does not fall asleep while having fun.

It is good that you are striving to shift to your parents place to help them. Good for your deen too I would say.

May Allah help you succeed and give you the best of both worlds. Ameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Solution to time managment: become a parent. Become a mommy and you will master the art of time management.

What I see here is simple...people with too much time on their hands...

I know...I just ruined the fun...one learns to allocate time appropriately when one has responsibility. It is that simple. Multi-task...

ready. pray..while the coffee is brewing in the morning..you put a load of laundry in the washer..you make breakfast...before you wash the dishes you put the laundry in the dryer...start next load...make lunch for work...make beds...fold clothes...next load in dryer...fold and put away first load..get dressed for work..

work..come home...change..pray...dinner..dishes...homework...chores..time to relax..fold more clothes..do the stuff that needs to be done..vacuum, clean kitchen/bathroom...of time to sit and read..pray...is it Saturday yet, the day I really have to do hard core work???

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Wassalamu Alaikkum.

Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
:jazaak: for sharing akhi,very helpful.

MashaAlah brother has given good advice,in addition to that sister,create a record of your daily activities like have an organiser.
Therein write down your long term goals and short term goals.Like an year then a month then a week then a day.Prioritise them.
Create something like a chart for daily activities.Divide timings with respect to the day,in terms of how you will spend it,define different tasks you will perform at various time during the day,then at the end of the day check if you have done those activities or not and give yourselves points according to your performance.This will work as a feedback inshaAllah.Then again on the next day ,review your goals in the morning inshaAllah and stick to the plan it will work inshaAllah.An auxillary advice ,fix the starting hours of morning for Qur'an recitation inshaAllah and your day will be fruitful inshaAllah(it works).Similarly proceed in this very manner throughout the weeks,months and year.

An interesting fact,I pondered upon, that some people who sleep 12 hours a day,spend half of their lives sleeping!
May Allah help you in this.Ameen.
wasalam

strive-may-i

“You should not neglect your time or use it haphazardly; on the contrary you should bring yourself to account, structure your litanies and other practices during each day and night, and assign to each period a fixed and specific function. This is how to bring out the spiritual blessing (barakah) in each period. But if you leave yourself adrift, aimlessly wandering as cattle do, not knowing how to occupy yourself at every moment, your time will be lost. It is nothing other than your life, and your life is the capital that you make use of to reach perpetual felicity in the proximity of God the Exalted.
Each of your breaths is a priceless jewel, since each of them is irreplaceable and, once gone, can never be retrieved.

Do not be like the deceived fools who are joyous because each day their wealth increases while their life shortens. What good is an increase in wealth when life grows ever shorter?
Therefore be joyous only for an increase in knowledge or in good works, for they are your two companions who will accompany you in your grave when your family, wealth, children and friends stay behind.” [Ghazali, The Beginnings of Guidance, p23]

[From seekersguidance.org/blog/2009/12/islamic-time-management-imam-ghazali-on-careful-use-of-time/]

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

My advise would be the Hadeeth of RasululAllah:saw:, that he advised to Fatima (ra) and Ali bin abi Talib (ra) to say SubhanaAllah 33, Alhamdullilah 33 times, and Allahuakbar 34 times. Everynight before you sleep.

InshaAllah, your day will go smooth and more blessed.