New Design and lay out for the website?

Rebaz

:salam2:

I think this website deserve some changes when it comes to the scripts and layouts. The banner is the same, and it's 2012 now...and that looks like a banner made with paint. No offence :D. Looks like we have a lot of programmers on the website, so why don't we start a competetion for the best banner (Islamic of course) - and update the site a bit? Would be refreshing.

Waseemakhtar

change of Design...

:salam2::ma: i don't think k it required change but including blue and mustard color in back , other than, nothing should be change..

Idris16

I like how the forum looks like!! If you want some change, then please help the admin with money instead of arguing.

Kakorot

no I'm not ! just give my opinion i don't like the theme !

Firstly, calm down please.

Secondly, you just joined and already you want changes? At least get used to the theme first.

And thirdly, the main purpose of the forum is to learn Islam, so maybe you should overlook the theme and focus on more important things, inshaAllaah.

Rebaz

Firstly, calm down please.

Secondly, you just joined and already you want changes? At least get used to the theme first.

And thirdly, the main purpose of the forum is to learn Islam, so maybe you should overlook the theme and focus on more important things, inshaAllaah.

You're right. But the place of learning plays a role aswell. I mean, if we enter a mosque we want it to be nice and clean etc. Don't we? So, it's something along that way.

I like the green theme, since green is my favourite colour, but there are a lot of new types and free scripts of nicer themes.

Ahsen

There should be a mobile version of the site so mobile users can browse the forum easily. Presently i always have to zoom in/out all the time.