Save Yourself!

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Muhsin Khan

Hell, in which they will burn, - and what an evil place to settle in!

Hell is mentioned more times in the Holy Qur'an than heaven. The reason is because most of us are heading straight for it, we human beings are naturally arrogant and hard headed. We need to see and hear a point many times for it to register in our collective heads. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala stresses this point home to us but most of us do not even take heed. We just go about our daily business sometimes denying these verses either consciously or subconsciously.

Muhsin Khan

And when it is said to him, "Fear Allah", he is led by arrogance to (more) crime. So enough for him is Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest!

The above verse is so true to today's living. Some people are even denying the existence of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and proudly boast that they are atheists. They are enjoying this world and what it has to offer. We are given the greatest gift of all which is free will and our will is to enter the fire even though we are given clear warnings from our Maker. We do not take the time to understand what is required of us because at the back of our minds surely we doubt if hell really exists. We must submit fully and wholeheartedly to our Lord. Pray, repent and ask forgiveness. He is Mercy.

islamforme

Atheist

Assalaamalaikum. So true. I am hearing this word often these days. Heard from one of my friends few days back and I didnt even know the meaning of that word when i heard later came to know its some one who does not believer in existence of God. People are proudly saying "I am atheist".
Allahuakbar.

K-A-K

7 Cardinal Sins better be replaced by 1 - the all timer: Arrogance.
It;s so deep rooted in one, that it is hard to spot most of the times.

luluimaan

Lulu O' La Mer
Salaam,

You know, I hear so many people tell me that theses are the "end times," especially with all that "12/21/12 Mayan End of the World" stuff, but people aren't acting any different, like they don't care, even if they do believe it's the end of the world. I, of course, don't believe in it, but it is sad that people who do aren't even willing to change their character and actions. They just keep on going making bad decisions. So sad. I don't understand people these days anymore. Where have all the morals gone?

Astaghfirullah.