WAR

Is war between Iran and America inevitable?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Where's Iran and what's it got to do with America?

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
salaam aleykum,

(God forbid) Not to happen

otherwise it will effect the whole continent of asia...who knows..

GBintheUK

I really hope not. The US is currently trying to withdraw its forces from two war zones (Iraq and Afghanistan), I doubt they want to get into another ground war so soon. If anything does happen it would more than likely be drone strikes or cruise missile strikes, that way US personnel aren't going to get killed on the ground and they can be seen as taking action.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
No it will never it will just be a economic war. They both are allies didn't you see how the USS Kidd saved Iranians.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Poll added.

And yes, the last is a legitimate answer, I've actually heard Americans say it. Sometimes even followed by, "Do they have oil?"

Valid question really.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I found this link:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...on-the-Iranian-show-of-force-in-the-Gulf.html.

We as Muslims are obligated to seek answers from those with knowledge. We need to go to the source of Wisdom. We need to meticulously seek the correct answers. And once we have the answer, this is the hard one, we must seek action.

We have to listen to our scholars. Those whose work is to unify us. Islam is not limited to one nation. We are Muslim first. What are we to align ourselves with. We need definition immediately.

I like the word tribe better. It carries the best of a believer. I, this humble believing woman, am from the Muslim people of the subcontinent who settled in the US.

This is no war, sister. This is going to be barrage. This is going to be nothing short of butchery. This is madness. May Allah hear our supplication to help prevent this madness.

Allah subhana wa taala, hear our plea.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I think this heavily weighs on who becomes President in November of 2012.

esperanza

revert of many years
my husband who is deeploy into middle east politics has astrong feeling a waR WITH IRAN IS VERY CLOSE AND THAT THE WEST IS HOLDING OUT ON SYIRA IN ORDER TO HIT BOTH IN ONE TIME

i hope and pray this does not happen as the whole region will be plunged into disaster

but iremmeber years and years ago...at school i had a wise teaccher a history teacher who told us .the third world war will be the world against IRan and it will be all about oil

now i eeerilly remember his words

inquizator

I think this heavily weighs on who becomes President in November of 2012.

I agree. People here want work and stupidly they believe a President has the power to put people back to work. Americans or people in general are creatures of haste and it's quite possible Obama will be replaced with the Religious WRONG backing. Those are the people I fear the most, the Christian fundamentalists or the Christian Taliban.
War is a horrible thing, the absolute ultimate in man's failure to communicate and followed with deep regret.

It would be insane for America to attack anyone or go to war in the ME again.
America is a bankrupt country, monetarily and Socially and the people I think are fed-up with war there. ALL INVADERS TIRE AND GO HOME. Plus, I don't believe there will be many wanting to Enlist for yet another war. Really dumb.
Only those who've never been to war want war.

I THINK IT'S ALL BLUSTERING and believe Israel would be wiped out.

Don't believe a war will be coming. What is there to gain? Oil...it would only disrupt the supply of sweet ME oil. IMO that is......

MuslimShadow

my husband who is deeploy into middle east politics has astrong feeling a waR WITH IRAN IS VERY CLOSE AND THAT THE WEST IS HOLDING OUT ON SYIRA IN ORDER TO HIT BOTH IN ONE TIME

i hope and pray this does not happen as the whole region will be plunged into disaster

but iremmeber years and years ago...at school i had a wise teaccher a history teacher who told us .the third world war will be the world against IRan and it will be all about oil

now i eeerilly remember his words

Well that's really weird.even if it turns out to be an economic war it will still make a huge impact 'coz Iran is not Iraq or Afghanistan.

Does Russia plays any role in all of this.?

I personally feel war is in the air.

wantobeMumin

i have always been anti war but to be honest deep down inside me i really want America to teach these shias a good lesson. i know i am being very hypocritical.

i dont think there will be war because if there is no bad guy in middle east then america and france can not sell their billion dollars worth of fighter jets and other weapons to SA, Kuwait, UAE ets...

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Very very sadly, the answer is: YES

Many people think that since George Bush was crazy that is why he attacked Iraq. Well... I think that these people are very simplistic, because this is not how things are done in America.

There is a big global agenda according to which all of these things are happening. But Iran is not Iraq, it is much larger and much stronger and much prepared than Iraq. So, for the attack to succeed much blood will have to be shed and much destruction will have to take place. Therefore, Obama may not find it possible to attack Iran without a huge reason.

And that "Huge Reason" will be the "Next 9/11", which will be quite diabolic and will again be an inside job.

So, what I am saying is that a 9/11 type attack will take place before any major attack on Iran.

I hope and pray that this doesn't happen and I am proven wrong, but something tells me that there is no escape from this.

Even if you disagree with me... please just remember my this post.
:wasalam:

kalamazoo

Is war between Iran and America inevitable?

YES OR NO

salaam aleykum,

(God forbid) Not to happen

otherwise it will effect the whole continent of asia...who knows..

asalaam aleykum

very well; let me try to focus on future(Allah is the Best)

New world order is focused.

so far the on going(so called) uprising etc is not enough. BIG changes needed especially Arab kings with petroleum bombs!!
that is why you seeTHEM are like a kite being at the mercy of the air.

(I wonder why not Palestine?)<will that air take them?>

Possibility of war 96% (please see my first Bold sentence)

wa LLAH Yaalam

kalamazoo

asalaam aleykum

very well; let me try to focus on future(Allah is the Best)

New world order is focused.

so far the on going(so called) uprising etc is not enough. BIG changes needed especially Arab kings with petroleum bombs!!
that is why you seeTHEM are like a kite being at the mercy of the air.

(I wonder why not Palestine?)<will that air take them?>

Possibility of war 96% (please see my first Bold sentence)

wa LLAH Yaalam

a
n
d...if i may add a little. those kites would have to be on their own backed by big blower similar to Libya; (the chance for kittens death)death after death and population decline; the chance are not far from the war of 'grasshoppers' the Festivall of crows.

..aagh!! I don't know how I (Framed as such) that but i find no better Way then thus !!!