I have become a Muslim if anyone wants to see my Shahada here it is on youtube.

S

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum brother Casey!

Congratulations dear brother!! Welcome to the true deen.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
So is this you taking your shahada?

Mashallah, welcome to Islam brother Casey! Alhamdulelah, I'm really happy for you.

As the imam says, becoming a convert not only means that all your sins have been erased but it also means that you are showered with Allah's rewards, because you had to go to the trouble of researching Islam, and thinking, asking and finding out more about it and leaving your old habits and finally accepting Islam. What I'm saying is that you struggled more that a born Muslim who was introduced to Allah from an early age.

If you ever need any help, we're always here for you, ask freely.
waslam alikom

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What joy you shared with us. MashaAllah.

May Allah reward you tremendously. Welcome home!!!!

Kakorot

:salam2:

Congratulations. May Allaah keep you steadfast in your deen.

Lol, already there's a negative comment by MrCITIZLAND:

"Islam is the greatest threat to our world and needs to be stopped. it is nothing more than an imperialist ideology whose long term goal is world domination. it was created by an arabian warlord (muhammad) who used the koran as a political manifesto or running his empire. while islam does have many positive aspects, it is, at its heart, a violent cult that manipulates its adherents and regards anyone of any other religion, or no religion, as inferior & advocates the killing of apostates and gays"

I'm sure you'll get used to ignoring ignorant people with their negativity.

serena77

Wonderful news my brother. May Allah reward you and guide you .. may you remember always to ask him for guidance and always remember that your brothers and sisters are glad to answer any questions you may have.
JazakAllah Khair for sharing your wonderful news w/ us
Serena

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Mabrook brother, May Allaah increase your Imaan with every breath you take and keep Islam you deen till your very last breath with the rest of us. Ameen.

What I'm saying is that you struggled more that a born Muslim who was introduced to Allah from an early age.

waslam alikom

Makes me smile to think how I used to say that and now I think that's not really the case. . .

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

so happy news, alhamdullilah

"This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion."

-- Qur'an 5:3

may Allah reward you

:tti_sister:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
ALLAHU AKBAR! I am so happy for you alhamdulilah =)

May you always stay on the straight path and may Allah (swt) make the journey to living an Islamic lifestyle easy for you, Ameen.

khangul

your sister
:wasalam:

Subhanallah !!!! Mabrook brother , may ALLAH keep you firm on this path and shower HIS blessings upon you ameen.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Mabrook brother, May Allaah increase your Imaan with every breath you take and keep Islam you deen till your very last breath with the rest of us. Ameen.

Makes me smile to think how I used to say that and now I think that's not really the case. . .
what are u on about?

MuslimShadow

:SMILY206:

Assalamu alaikum brother.

CONGRATULATIONS.!!!!.(from the bottom of the heart)

May ALLAH help you become a good Muslim & shower his mercy on you.

Join in the party of believers.!!!!!!!:)

a_stranger

Congratulation brother and AlhamduliAllah for his guidance , I pray that we live as muslems and die .:salah:

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Salaam Brother.
Your Shahada made me cry. Congratulations and welcome to the Life of Light!
May Allah bless you infinitely!