need a friend

zinirah

salam alaikom,

Maybe this is lame of me to post this, but I have no friends, and I feel alone. I want someone i can share my thoughts with, and encourage me in Islam. If anyone is interested?

ummBareerah

Salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatu sister Zinirah, you can contact me also via pm if you like. I know by own experience how lonely can you feel sometimes, but remember that Allah is with who is alone.

Your sister in Islam

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
salam alaikom,

Maybe this is lame of me to post this, but I have no friends, and I feel alone. I want someone i can share my thoughts with, and encourage me in Islam. If anyone is interested?

asalaam aleykum;

if you mean male too, then count me on, and any as per your thread.

shukran.

my email

serena77

salaams sister
I've just reverted a bit over a month ago... but your more than welcome to PM me - hope your having a good day.
Serena

OsMaN_93

Here to help
It's all fun and games to talk to people online until you find out the truth about who they really are... So I don't encourage this.

Just go to the Masjid and meet real people/ real women. Say 'salam alikom' to a woman, and just go from there, you could complement her on the way she ties her hijab and ask her to teach you (that should break the ice), however there's countless ways. If you don't like her, then try again with a different one during the next prayer or Jumaa (friday prayer).

wasalam alikom

serena77

brother Os Man
not all of us have that as an option and maybe the sister does or doesn't. Its not an option for me because there is masjid around here and no other muslims in my area.. so if she is in the same situation .. then its not an option that she has ... and we all need friends .. online or off... .the muslim community is a community .. online or off.. as long as personal information isnt given... there should be nothing wrong w/ PMs between sisters.
Serena

OsMaN_93

Here to help
brother Os Man
not all of us have that as an option and maybe the sister does or doesn't. Its not an option for me because there is masjid around here and no other muslims in my area.. so if she is in the same situation .. then its not an option that she has ... and we all need friends .. online or off... .the muslim community is a community .. online or off.. as long as personal information isnt given... there should be nothing wrong w/ PMs between sisters.
Serena

^refer to the above. I agree with Serena as long as you never meet with online ''friends'' then you'll be safe inshallah, but I still think meeting real people is better, so if possible do what I said above.
wasalam alkom

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
Asalaamualaikum!

no need to ever feel alone! Allah is closer to you more than your jugular vein!

still i guess there are many people who are there for you to contact any time at all. Dont hesitate to count me in too :)

Wasalaam! have a great day!

take care

all4islam

Assalam-e-alikum

don't feel lonely here are many brothers and sisters can encourage us to learn
about islam more..

zinirah

It's all fun and games to talk to people online until you find out the truth about who they really are... So I don't encourage this.

Just go to the Masjid and meet real people/ real women. Say 'salam alikom' to a woman, and just go from there, you could complement her on the way she ties her hijab and ask her to teach you (that should break the ice), however there's countless ways. If you don't like her, then try again with a different one during the next prayer or Jumaa (friday prayer).

wasalam alikom

I thank you for your advice, but where I live woman don't go to masjids. They pray in the home. Maybe a few old woman goes on Jumu'ah. I don't live in the usa or europe where this thing is common to meet woman in the masjid....If that was the case then i would always go. Plus even that wouldnt be possible, because I'm not allowed to go outside the home without my mahram. That's why I come to the people on this site.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Count me in ukht, I've got one PM space left before it get 100% full. It's alright to feel the way you do. Some people are just too different for the people around them. Understandable, is it?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Awesome website TTI.

salam alaikom,

~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:

Dearest sister,
You are surrounded by beautiful and caring people
and especially here in TTI,
do feel free to pick anyone for close friend/s as to
share your thought with.

Insya'allah,

many will be very glad to .:muslim_child:
I see good responses here...already.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Moatasem

W'Salam Sister

I saw a lot of our sisters and brothers have replayed your request and I hope you already got a lot of them as friends. If you still need one more , you can consider me :)

May Allah forgive all of us and give as the heaven as reward.

Regards