• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullai wa barakatuhu

Did I interchanged the gender i.e masculine to feminine and vice versa..lol ...j/k?

Yes you are right sister....did you figured that after watching the whole video..Doesn't my last name (mentioned in the beginning of the videos) gives it right away..haha

Pff. Being a Khan doesn't really make one a Pukhtun, I mean Oliver Khan isn't right.

Khair Inshaa'Allaah no, I can usually tell some people from the way they speak, and the way they speak english specifically. I can tell an Indian, an Afhgan, a Pakistani Punjaabi and now I know a Pakistani Pukhtoon just by listening to his/her english. . .A number of you have a distinct stamp to how you pronounce words. I can sometimes tell an Indian from how he/she writes. It happens sometimes, not always. I was more into "He's a pathan/pakhtun" than "He's teaching the hard way of pasting images."

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Jazaka'Allah Kheir brother,
If you can make another video of uploading youtube video will be great help and Allah will reward you for your effort. Looking forward to another tutorial.

helpinghumanity

wa alaykum salam,

Jazak Allahu khayr bro, although I know how to make the images, I watched through it all the way, this was cool.

Wa-iyyak brother...I appreciate your sincere encouragement....

You are right, we really find it difficult to get everything done. The website is quite large and does have a lot of traffic, we can do a lot to improve the site inshaAllah and help a lot more people.

I would appreciate if this thread is read and anyone who can assist us do so:

TurnToIslam needs help

I hope that individuals with brilliant expertise will step up and respond to this call of need. Inshallah they will realize that its their obligation to facilitate in delivering the message of Islam.

helpinghumanity

Khair Inshaa'Allaah no, I can usually tell some people from the way they speak, and the way they speak english specifically. I can tell an Indian, an Afhgan, a Pakistani Punjaabi and now I know a Pakistani Pukhtoon just by listening to his/her english. . .A number of you have a distinct stamp to how you pronounce words. I can sometimes tell an Indian from how he/she writes. It happens sometimes, not always. I was more into "He's a pathan/pakhtun" than "He's teaching the hard way of pasting images."

Hard way? Really..I will be more than happy to learn an easy way..if you don't mind sharing..

Its very rare to find people with this talent especially in USA, where overall Geography knowledge level is low. Do you belong to southeast Asia? I know that their is natural attraction between people of the same roots...is this the case?

helpinghumanity

Jazaka'Allah Kheir brother,
If you can make another video of uploading youtube video will be great help and Allah will reward you for your effort. Looking forward to another tutorial.

Wa-iyyak brother..Inshallah I will try my best ...

queenislam said:
~May Allah swt reward you for your good intention
brother.~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

Ameen to your duaas sister..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hard way? Really..I will be more than happy to learn an easy way..if you don't mind sharing..

Its very rare to find people with this talent especially in USA, where overall Geography knowledge level is low. Do you belong to southeast Asia? I know that their is natural attraction between people of the same roots...is this the case?

Hard way for me, not everyone maybe. I do it this wee bit differently so I find yours a bit complicated. It actually the same. Don't worry, you are not doing any extra work in there.
In the first case, I just open the pic page, copy url and past on the icon.

In the second case I don't use the icon, just browse and upload as done below. So It's a thumbnail.

Talent you call it? Yeah I am. I suppose I just simply know how different people from the area speak so yeah. I'm not really up for that natural attraction theory though.

Attachments

• 61293_151021648265550_100000731462103_281033_5626444_n[1].jpg
    61293_151021648265550_100000731462103_281033_5626444_n[1].jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 167

helpinghumanity

Talent you call it? Yeah I am. I suppose I just simply know how different people from the area speak so yeah. I'm not really up for that natural attraction theory though.

hmm..Now I may have to take my words back because you belong to sub continent and in that part of the world, it is very common for people to recognize each other by just analyzing others speech, dress or facial make up.

Few month ago, I was in an Afghan restaurant along with my friends. On our right hand side, a family was also doing dinner. So my friend (He is from Afghanistan) was having a debate with me about the originality of that person. We both agreed that he is Pathan. But then the question was whether he was from Pakistan or Afghanistan? To make long story short, he said that person belongs to a particular city (he mentioned the name of it) in Afghanistan because of the style or design of a particular cloth that he is wearing on the top of his shirt or kameez.

It would have been a tremendous talent if you didn't belong to that area. lol..btw are you pathan as well..

About the natural attraction, inclination or recognition, it is not something that I am making up. It has been embedded in us. We can even use, to some extend, this thread to prove it.There was a beautiful thread posted by sister a_Muslimah86 (I have to confirm it) regarding this with proofs...at the moment I can't seem to find it.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

A great job !!!

Masha Allah.

I have just subscribed to your channel in YouTube :). Insha Allah check my channel as well :)

helpinghumanity

HOW TO RESIZE THE IMAGE:

Recently I have noticed a need of **resizing an image** on TTI, therefore I thought to include a useful tip in this thread.

To re-size an image, follow the following instructions.

1) Open the image in paint
2) On the top left hand corner, you will see an option **Resize** ...please click on it.
3) A new pop up window will open.
Chose percentage maintain aspect ration (they are chosen by default
4) To increase the size of the image, increase the percentage and to decrease the size, decrease the percentage.

5) Save this newly sized image.

If the instructions are hard to follow, feel free to inform me. Inshallah I will try my best to make another tutorial.

Wasalam