Zabadani, Syria - The Town which Assad does not Control

elqouds2020

Si Dieu le veut, la victoire est proche requête de Pharaon pour le dialogue avec Moïse que la paix soit sur ​​lui et Assad n'a pas demandé à tout dialogue qui a dominé la plupart du Pharaon

elqouds2020

God willing, victory is near Pharaoh's request for dialogue with Moses peace be upon him and Assad did not ask any dialogue that dominated most of the Pharaoh

sabina isa

God willing, victory is near Pharaoh's request for dialogue with Moses peace be upon him and Assad did not ask any dialogue that dominated most of the Pharaoh

Es salam alaikum,

I forgot, this Moses, asked for dialogue with Loondon guys, with America and all else, and want no less than taking power in control... Moses asked from Faraoh to let israelis LEAVE THE COUNTRY FREE FROM FARAOH. These "Moses" wants to take the power of Pharaoh in Pharaoh's country, if you will. These are totally two different things. Do not make us fools, using stories of Quran as you please. You may wish for these to be Moses, but...

We salam

Ahsen

Es salam alaikum,

I forgot, this Moses, asked for dialogue with Loondon guys, with America and all else, and want no less than taking power in control... Moses asked from Faraoh to let israelis LEAVE THE COUNTRY FREE FROM FARAOH. These "Moses" wants to take the power of Pharaoh in Pharaoh's country, if you will. These are totally two different things. Do not make us fools, using stories of Quran as you please. You may wish for these to be Moses, but...

We salam

Salam sister. I think you misunderstood what he said. He said that pharaoh challenged moses peace be upon him . But assad is more satanic than pharaoh. Or more kaafir than the pharaoh. That's what he meant.