Share Amazing Muslim Marriage Stories!

osbay99

asalamualaykum everyone!

ive been hearing lately some nice stories about two people being together then getting separated then again by allah's decree coming back together. or stories of two people who wanted to marry then could not for some reason then one day years later when they didn't expect it worked out by allah's mercy!

i was so nice to hear things like that. gives you hope.

so please share if you know of any such stories!! then this thread can be a good place for people to read things and remember the wisdom and rahmah of allah

bmw540i

Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

Is there such a thing as an amazing marriage? lol

Salaams

Yes mine is.I love my wife with all my heart and She in turn love my wallet with all her heart,and this has gone on for 27 years.

What a marriage.
:wasalam::hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, brother there is such a thing as an amazing marriage. My second marriage gave me motherhood. What else could I want. That was the icing on my cake of life. Yes, we had to go our separate ways but I got the best of that, too. The joy of being with my sons. And how they have put color in my world. How I reevaluated what is important in life. What a blessing Allah subhana wa taala gave me.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I really like my story.when I met for the forst time my actual husband it was 2003,my brother was playing with him to the ball.that boy asked to my brother whe was I,then I knew his name and age(I was 18 years old and he lied me telling that he was 25 for not to seem to old for me)...I refused many times hes avances,I had to study and I didn't like him except as for friend.I didn't talk alone with males,and he was too old for me to stay alone only for talking.we lost our contact for a year,when in may 2004 I went with my brothers to the luna park(do you mean the term "auto-scontri?")and I was driving one of those car,when he(my actual husband)saw me and he voluntarly hit my car.I still remember my first feeling of surpise by seeing a person that in my personal diary I had never mentioned.only in that moment I gave him my phine number to get in contact for friendship.I didn't know he was in love with me,but when he confessed his love to me,I suddendly grew up,I felt in love as I never did.I was mad for him,and the fact that he is muslim is another gift of Allah for me,by the way that one year before I said that I would have never got married to a muslim boy...and it happened.now it's almost 5 years that we're married and 8 that we're fiancès!:hearts:

elqouds2020

I really like my story.when I met for the forst time my actual husband it was 2003,my brother was playing with him to the ball.that boy asked to my brother whe was I,then I knew his name and age(I was 18 years old and he lied me telling that he was 25 for not to seem to old for me)...I refused many times hes avances,I had to study and I didn't like him except as for friend.I didn't talk alone with males,and he was too old for me to stay alone only for talking.we lost our contact for a year,when in may 2004 I went with my brothers to the luna park(do you mean the term "auto-scontri?")and I was driving one of those car,when he(my actual husband)saw me and he voluntarly hit my car.I still remember my first feeling of surpise by seeing a person that in my personal diary I had never mentioned.only in that moment I gave him my phine number to get in contact for friendship.I didn't know he was in love with me,but when he confessed his love to me,I suddendly grew up,I felt in love as I never did.I was mad for him,and the fact that he is muslim is another gift of Allah for me,by the way that one year before I said that I would have never got married to a muslim boy...and it happened.now it's almost 5 years that we're married and 8 that we're fiancès!:hearts:
essallamou allaikoum قصة جميلة

osbay99

ok this thread is not supposed to be about talking about how marriage is bad or sucks. if you want that talk, please post somewhere else but not for here. but one sister did share a nice story so barakallahu feehaa!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No-one has posted anything negative. People here love threads on marriage and they are always positive.

MuslimShadow

Sis. You gave yourself away to a flirt. hehe......okay sorry just kidding!:) :). Nice story.

zainabj

I have a really nice story although its not mine but i thought i would share it.

My cousin sister liked this guy and the guy loved her back and when the girls mother found out she got really angry and sent my cousin sister away to Africa to her uncles... now no one knew about this guy so her uncle bought my cousin sister back home after a year with a proposal and it was her first proposal and guess who the guy turned out to be?! The guy she loved!

Now i think thats just wicked like them being together was written in their fates by Allah and nothing stopped them from being together...:mashallah:

Now they have been Married for 3 years and they have this adorable son and i love him, he's truly gorjeous :mashallah:

Tomtom

Banned

I have a really nice story although its not mine but i thought i would share it.

My cousin sister liked this guy and the guy loved her back and when the girls mother found out she got really angry and sent my cousin sister away to Africa to her uncles... now no one knew about this guy so her uncle bought my cousin sister back home after a year with a proposal and it was her first proposal and guess who the guy turned out to be?! The guy she loved!

Now i think thats just wicked like them being together was written in their fates by Allah and nothing stopped them from being together...:mashallah:

Now they have been Married for 3 years and they have this adorable son and i love him, he's truly gorjeous :mashallah:

Sorry to be a spoilsport but their initial 'love affair' was haram in Islam. Sorry.

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum

Just thought of this hadith for some strange reason.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."
Bukhari
English reference: Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 460
Arabic reference: Book 59, Hadith 3273

aaminah

My husband is my co-worker before whom Im attracted with. I did my best
to avoid him and often ask Allaah to protect me from him because he is not a muslim. After about a year, he became my immediate supervisor! I find out that he actually knows a lot about Islam and he reads the Qur'an even if he's still a christian then. Eventually he embraced Islam and proposed marriage to me. Alhamdulillah we are happy and Allah gave us a son, we named him Abdur-Rahman.

osbay99

barakallahu feeki for the story sis zainabj,

and to "tomtom", you dont know if it was haram. all she said was they loved eother. doesn't mean they did anything or even spoke or anything. sometimes we like to marry someone and just love them fillah. could have been something like that. wallahu alam

Sorry to be a spoilsport but their initial 'love affair' was haram in Islam. Sorry.

Tomtom

Banned
barakallahu feeki for the story sis zainabj,

and to "tomtom", you dont know if it was haram. all she said was they loved eother. doesn't mean they did anything or even spoke or anything. sometimes we like to marry someone and just love them fillah. could have been something like that. wallahu alam

I see...........

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

it is very nice that inchallah, Allah may put in our destiny a blessed marriage....we will if Allah wills..

There is no bigger power then Allah...what can we do ? - yes, prayer, dua.

Inchallah for all my brothers and sisters :tti_sister:

Ahsen

I am not married yet.Too grown up mentally to love someone.I have left everything in hands of Allah. He will give me what is best for me.