their mistakes •••

••• It speaks many languages •••

~ Agree ?

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
Yuo Konw Waht Is Rael Reltionship?
I M Gving Yuo An Exmpl:-
Jsut C Tihs Msg.Evrey Splleing Of
Tihs Msg Is Wrnog.... Bt Sitll Yuo Can Raed It Wihtuot Ayn Mitsake =) If You Have A True Relati0Nship You Ign0Re Mistakes Of Others And You Understand Them Easily, and Lvoe fro teh Sake of ALLAH

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
Never try to hide ur secrets from a Person who can read your eyes.. Because the one who reads ur eyes is always an expert in reading ur Heart.

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
“Do not marry only for a person's looks, for their beauty might become a cause of moral decline. Do not marry for the sake of wealth, as this may become a source of sin. Marry rather on the grounds of religious devotion.” (Tirmidhi)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Women In Islam´¨)

a_stranger

•ابن القيم: لا يكون العبد ربانياً إلا بالمجاهدة
•Ibn Al-Qayim states that a servant of Allah will not be pious until he struggles
•الراغب الأصفهاني: العلم يصلح الفكر والمجاهدة لإصلاح الشهوة
•Al-Ragheb Al-Safahani says that knowledge corrects the understanding while struggle corrects the desires
•جاهدت نفسي في قيام الليل عاماً فذقت حلاوته عشرين عاماً
•“I struggled within myself one year to practice night prayers, then I tasted the sweetness of it for twenty years”
•سفيان الثوري: ما عالجت شيئاً أشد على من نفسي
•Soufian Al-Thawry: “I have not treated anything that was more difficult but my soul,

binte muslimah

did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving ur lips is:
"LA ILAHA ILLALLAH" and the wisdom behind that perhaps is that when a person is dying he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips; so ALLAH made it easy for him to say before his death

binte muslimah

The Qur'an Comprehends The Complete Code For The Muslims To Live A Good, Chaste, It Is The "Chart Of Life" For Every Muslim ...

binte muslimah

Always Say...

☞ 'ASTAGHFIRULLAH' for the Past
☞ 'ALHAMDULILLAH' for the Present &
☞ 'IN SHA ALLAH' for the Future

IN SHA ALLAH!

binte muslimah

Sometimes durin' weddings when i refuse to take pictures,people tend to think that i let 'em down or that am tryin' to over act but the fact is i dont wish to stand there modellin' in front of those lame photographers! Not that i wish to offend someone...The Bride herself should negate from modellin' in front those lame idiots! The groom has the right to look at the Bride first,not those camera men n photographers!!!

binte muslimah

Sisters ♥

“If things are happening according to your wish, you are lucky, but if they are not, you are very lucky, because they are happening according to ALLAH’s Wish.

binte muslimah

Don't ever listen to the shaytan when he tells you that you look ugly wearing your Hijaab! There is nothing more Beautiful than a Sister in Hijaab! Keep your Hijaabs on My Beautiful Sisters in Islaam ♥

binte muslimah

Just 3 keys to Enjoy Life : CTRL+ALT+DEL
1. Control yourself
2. Look for Alternative solutions
3. Delete the situation which gives you tension...!!

binte muslimah

Every girl dreams about a guy singing her favorite song. But, We MUSLIMAH'S always wish a guy who will recite our favorite SURAH♥