Which one do you open more?

Hatty

:salam2:

That is the translation on the writing - which one do you open more?

I like this picture so I thought I share with you everyone...

Attachments

• quran.jpg
    quran.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 86

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

i am scared how many people use facebook, are there billions ? i dont have account there and never hade alhamdullilah...i say this becasue just few hours ago i read only in my country, wich is not a big one, there are 4,4 milions ussers :astag:
may Allah help us protect ourselfs and our iman, ameen

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I only have TTI,no facebook,no tweeter.nothing of nothing..the total emptiness:lol:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

Revert from FACEBOOK to FACEQURAN.

The updates that people write, most of the time, just some silly I-want-to-rant feelings is really not worth your time reading. Even if there are some Islaamic updates/quotes/status/words/reminders, rarely hard to find within the zillion of Facebook's users.

Not a big fan of it myself too. I've enough e-books to read [which I usually download a lot at one time].

May we use our time wisely to taqarrub illa Allaah and increase in our knowledge of Allaah [ma3rifatuAllaah]. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Idris16

{And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allâh's Path...} [al-An`aam;116]

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum. I deleted my fb quite a while ago, and yeah I was pretty much on it all day.