Something important I want everyone on TTI to know

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

I love you all sooooo much... even the mods. :)

You're all so amazing. Thank you for being a part of my life, maybe a very small one, but nevertheless a very significant part to me. I love reading every single thought, and piece of advice on here.

wasalam alikom.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Masha'allah!

salam alikom,

You're all so amazing. Thank you for being a part of my life, maybe a very small one, but nevertheless a very significant part to me. I love reading every single thought, and piece of advice on here.

wasalam alikom.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Subhanallah!
Alhamdulillah!

We are one big happy family in Islam!!!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you,
Take care,

~Wassalam :)

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I have been a part of family ''TTI'' since past more than a year. Many times I feel that my association with this family is not just a year or so old but has been since many many years. I dissolved into this family homogeneously that now I can't be precipitated out from this dissolved state.

There are many enriched souls in this forum. Like respected ''Aapa" can guide,advice and write on almost any topic,Subhan-Allah. Sincerity of brother "Saladin"always caught me as an inspiring soul. Humbleness and sincerity of sister ''Asja" is appreciable. Reverts like "Hard Rock Muslim",''Shyhijabi",''Alf2'',all coming from different religious backgrounds with their commitment towards Deen of Allah solidify my Imaan.

There is a brother from TTI presently residing around arctic circle with whom I have fraternity to a very cordial level just for sake of Allah (SWT) became an integral part of
my life. He is a pleasant gift to me from TTI.

Lastly but not least sister " QueenIslam" I love your welcome notes to new arrivals on TTI. :)

May Allah (SWT) bless efforts of brother ''Mabsoot" for disseminating authentic knowledge of Islam.

Regards.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazak Allah khair dear brother for your beautiful feelings for us, your Muslim brothers and sisters.

I also love a lot all my Muslim brothers and sisters on TTI for the sake of Allah and keep them all close to my heart.:SMILY252:. MashAllah all Muslim brothers and sisters here are example of truth Muslims, with clean hearts, love for Allah subhanahu wa teala,our beloved Prophet Mohamed sallahu alayha wa saalam and Islaam.

I pray to Allah that He join all Muslims in Jannah in the company of Prophts, truthfull Mumins and Shaheeds.Ameen ya Rabb.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

it is very true we get close to each other here and alhamdullilah for that, for this place where we can share, talk, search, help and improve our selfs.

alhamdullilah for humbled minds, for strong relations between muslims from all over the world. This place is a real refugee, also beneficial and i founded here people so very close to my soul.

may Allah help us all, i hope this with all my heart.

:)

Naima Ali

My favourites are :Suhanah, TheAuthenticbase (bodyguard:tantrum1:) and Seeking Allah's Mercy. I don't know many members right now.

Love TTI.

salahdin

like wise brother Osman and what is amazing is nobody has met none but we are as if we know each other and that is due to AL-ISLAM Praise be to Allah. And by the way there are wonderful brothers and sisters here at tti may ALLAH bless them.

yasak80

" The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy "

Surat Al-Hujurat - 49/10

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This is a sweet post. We are more than cyber kins. We do have a Muslim family. We do make dua for each other. We gain knowledge from the vast family. Some come and go and for some reason I just hang out here.

And brother, trust me..I make dua for everyone all the time.

Thank you for making me smile.

strive-may-i

Brother Oh Ship Man- Good Avatar!

salam alikom,

wasalam alikom.

Fellow Stranger, fellow Traveller, Oh ship MaN :)

....that Avatar of yours of a ship floating calmly during high tide on full moon day, always tells me how I should treat this journey ie to keep Allah's command at top!... It always has manged to get my attention... So Jazakallahu Khairan!

There is so much to accomplish, So lets keep encouraging, Keep travelling, keep striving, be at peace with purpose of life and please Allah ...

P.S: A Good avatar has positive effect

abdul-aziz

same to you brother,

I still can't thank you enough for the suggestion of Samir Albashiri - Tabassam. till today I use it to lift me up especially when under pressure and stress and every time I hear it, it snaps me back to Allah's blessings.

jazakAllahukhairan wa BarakaAllah feekum jamee'an

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother Osman, I love you too for the sake of Allah. Marvellous post.

I'm in the same boat with you guys, that's right TTI is one big family in cyber net or whatever you call it. Although we don't necessarily agree in all things but at the end of the day we actually help each other to fill the gap. i thought of leaving TTI once or twice but I can't.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Asalam`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh

Bold bit is funny, why did you had to add 'even', as if. . .
Jazakum Allah khair everyone for your replies and kind words.

Bro, I used 'even' because I have, in the past, shown my frustration at them for deleting several of my threads for silly reasons, but I forgive them...

Brother strive-may-i, you might be even more impressed when you find out that...

... That boat is designed out of the caligraphy of the the phrase 'In the name of Allah...' =bismillah.

basmala_100.jpg

wasalam alikom