"Allah's plan is the best plan" thread

osbay99

asalamu 'alaikum!

i opened this thread so everyone could share personal or any stories from other people or the qur'aan and so on, about this truth:

Allah's plan is the best plan.

many times we plan and want something and it doesn't happen, then we are tested to be patient and believe in Allah. then later subhanAllah we look back and really see that Allah did the best thing for us and gave us the best!

Allahu akbar

yasak80

waalaykumasslam sister,

Thanks for your good thread....

I can give you example from my life.
I was working and in my vacation I was going to go to Czech Republic with my sister and one of couple whom my sister knows.
there was a baby of this couple.
We chose a travel agency which they will not pay any money for this baby.

But my father didnt allow us to go with that travel agency. because it was not famous enogh:))

so, we cancel it in an anger. I have arranged all my businesss in work and my passaport everything was ready.
But I thought well maybe Allah planed a better thing.
And after a week one of my father's friend was returned from umrah . And he was really influeced with makkah / madinah. He was soo excited describing the places to my father.
My father suddenly decided to go to umrah with my mother.
Their passport every thing was ready.

And my father has asked me if I am interested in.
I said ok, it a vacation , saudi arabia is better than sitting at home. as you see I am muslim but I was not interested in islam at my earliest.
My sister rejected. She said she would cancel her vacation , she would find any other tour company soon.

Well I have arranged my umrah program without any knowledge about saudi arabia.
Infact I learned in the plane that Umrah was not a city in Saudi arabia..

With these ignorance , the plane landed to Madinah...
And from that moment I was in love with Saudi arabia....
I changed my life ,started to wear hijab, Changed my work...
I went to Haj alhamdulllillhhh..

so I say Allah (swt) changed my way from Czech Republic to Kingdom of Saudi arabia....

The most beautiful planner is Allah (swt)

osbay99

subhanallaah that story gave me goosebumps...

so nice mashallah! allah really does the best thing and wants the best for us. alhamdulillah.

waalaykumasslam sister,

Thanks for your good thread....

I can give you example from my life.
I was working and in my vacation I was going to go to Czech Republic with my sister and one of couple whom my sister knows.
there was a baby of this couple.
We chose a travel agency which they will not pay any money for this baby.

But my father didnt allow us to go with that travel agency. because it was not famous enogh:))

so, we cancel it in an anger. I have arranged all my businesss in work and my passaport everything was ready.
But I thought well maybe Allah planed a better thing.
And after a week one of my father was returned from umrah . And he was really influeced with makkah / madinah. He was soo excited describing the places to my father.
My father suddenly decided to go to umrah with my mother.
Their passport every thing was ready.

And my father has asked me if I am interested in.
I said ok, it a vacation , saudi arabia is better than sitting at home. as you see I am muslim but I was not interested in islam at my earliest.
My sister rejected. She said she would cancel her vacation , she would find any other tour company soon.

Well I have arranged my umrah program without any knowledge about saudi arabia.
Infact I learned in the plane that Umrah was not a city in Saudi arabia..

With these ignorance , the plane landed to Madinah...
And from that moment I was in love with Saudi arabia....
I changed my life ,started to wear hijab, Changed my work...
I went to Haj alhamdulllillhhh..

so I say Allah (swt) changed my way from Czech Republic to Kingdom of Saudi arabia....

The most beautiful planner is Allah (swt)