Bas Ritten's Self Defense

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Watch this, but as we know, Islaam is a religion of peace, we only use self defense, but sometimes a little offense (during self defense) is necessary to defend oneself...

Mods plz dont delete this. A strong believer is better than a weak believer [Muslim, Ahmad, Ibn Majah]

we do this in our masjid after every jumu'ah salah... Alhumdulillah the imaam likes to watch us and doesn't say anything unless its just b4 the next salaah...

[yt]Afj3L1KpLwM[/yt]

[yt]KyCpSX6ThMU[/yt]

[yt]XdBiV_3I9rY[/yt]

[yt]4ZcnCnLOt3g[/yt]

[yt]SmxylTmPKnw[/yt]

[yt]LppnEfRoFIM[/yt]

[yt]bF8T_D-6ZCY[/yt]

[yt]TwMIBqOKHoc[/yt]

[yt]BM1cUkHsNq8[/yt]

[yt]r2aJVF-5v7g[/yt]

[yt]vGqvooInJEM[/yt]

[yt]8sKj-GWU45M[/yt]

[yt]9vOZhDtIruk[/yt]

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
[yt]rQVaTEPOsTA[/yt]

[yt]LVqCgBEei0o[/yt]

[yt]xCox0f69a04[/yt]

[yt]3Mvp59EDEOc[/yt]

[yt]81N4C4Bzc6Y[/yt]

[yt]dE8JzdolJy4[/yt]

[yt]jrO33qgzZxE[/yt]

[yt]I8UZmA4PCKM[/yt]

[yt]IvVnsaPB9PU[/yt]

[yt]jkDkUPZa4iE[/yt]

[yt]WtV_6llTaPE[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Ya Allah!

Dear brother, this is public forum, for us sisters also,and not only for brothers.The man in your video are not dressed properly.

Your should ask this to be moved in brothers only area InshAllah.

And if I can ask, where do you brothers after salah in Masjeed practise this "selfe defense"? I hope it is not in Masjeed Inshallah.

Also if I can add dear brother we can not interprete Hadeeth on our own. This Hadeeth " A strong believer is better than a weak believer [Muslim, Ahmad, Ibn Majah] does not refer on physical steght but on strong eman.

And Allah knows the best.

:wasalam:

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!

Ya Allah!

Dear brother, this is public forum, for us sisters also,and not only for brothers.The man in your video are not dressed properly.

Your should ask this to be moved in brothers only area InshAllah.

Good point... Can mods plz move this to the brothers section (subhaanAllaah I never even knew there was a brothers section)..

And if I can ask, where do you brothers after salah in Masjeed practise this "selfe defense"? I hope it is not in Masjeed Inshallah.

In the masjid.... Like, where everyone prays... straight after jumu'ah... sometimes on random days if we met up in the masjid

Also if I can add dear brother we can not interprete Hadeeth on our own. This Hadeeth " A strong believer is better than a weak believer [Muslim, Ahmad, Ibn Majah] does not refer on physical steght but on strong eman.

According to Ibn 'Uthaymen, it refers to strength of eemaan, but according to Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan it refers to both, eemaan and physical strength, bcz with the help of the physically strong, we muslims can over come obstacles and challenges which the physicaly weak muslim would not be able to do, as Allaah says, ''And prepare against them all the might you can gather, including riding beasts, to threaten Allaah's and your enemies with." [8:60]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Good point... Can mods plz move this to the brothers section (subhaanAllaah I never even knew there was a brothers section)..

In the masjid.... Like, where everyone prays... straight after jumu'ah... sometimes on random days if we met up in the masjid

According to Ibn 'Uthaymen, it refers to strength of eemaan, but according to Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan it refers to both, eemaan and physical strength, bcz with the help of the physically strong, we muslims can over come obstacles and challenges which the physicaly weak muslim would not be able to do, as Allaah says, ''And prepare against them all the might you can gather, including riding beasts, to threaten Allaah's and your enemies with." [8:60]

Yes dear brother, there is sister only area and brother only area.All you need to do is to send request to Moderators Inshallah to activate your account.

But I do not understand how can you play sport in Masjeed, because for example if someone could not reach in Masjeed in time for salah, than how can he pray salah or recitate Quran while others are playing sport there and are disturbing him.

Alhadmulillah there should be made Islamic centre next to Masjeed for sport or some other activities and not Masjeed.

Tomtom

Banned
There must be something seriously wrong with the masjid this guy attends, apart from practice fighting they also stock non alcoholic beer in the fridge if I'm not mistaken.

studyingtruths

I live in an area in which I could get dragged out of my house and hung from a tree for being a Muslim. I would argue that in the cross-cultural multi-ethnic world we live in, people should be able to protect themselves. Also I've practiced a few different martial arts in my time, there is a legitimate health benefit to it.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
But I do not understand how can you play sport in Masjeed, because for example if someone could not reach in Masjeed in time for salah, than how can he pray salah or recitate Quran while others are playing sport there and are disturbing him.

We do it when no one is there. Now and then the imaam is also there watching. I remember we done it in front of shaykh Muhammad Moosaa Nasr (when he came from Jordan to our masjid to deliver a lecture)...

now and then we play football in the main hall aswell... tho again, when no one's there.... and its a little sponge ball such that we can kick it full pelt yet it wont damage anything (like the radiator, lights etc)...

We hardly ever do wrestling/sports in front of ppl....

Alhadmulillah there should be made Islamic centre next to Masjeed for sport or some other activities and not Masjeed.

Alhumdulillaah our masjid's basement has boxing equipment, a bench (for weights) a table tennis thing, a bouncy castle, and many other stuff....

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
There must be something seriously wrong with the masjid this guy attends, apart from practice fighting they also stock non alcoholic beer in the fridge if I'm not mistaken.

Lol... Chill out bro.... The non-alcoholic bear was mainly during ramadhaan... There's nothing wrong with non-alcoholic bear provided it doesn't cause fitnah to onlookers...

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Alhumdulillaah I've just realised how much jokes we have in our masjid.. i remember two years ago the imaam was sleeping in the masjid and he was snoring loud, so one bro recorded me going near him with the microphone and putting it right next to the imaams mouth and then switching it on... SubhaanAllaah u could hear the Imaam's snoring throughout the whole masjid...

We showed him the recording afterwoulds as well... he smiled...

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Brother you must be part of one interesting community at your masjid. I'm jealous!

That prank was a bit much though...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
We do it when no one is there. Now and then the imaam is also there watching. I remember we done it in front of shaykh Muhammad Moosaa Nasr (when he came from Jordan to our masjid to deliver a lecture)...

now and then we play football in the main hall aswell... tho again, when no one's there.... and its a little sponge ball such that we can kick it full pelt yet it wont damage anything (like the radiator, lights etc)...

We hardly ever do wrestling/sports in front of ppl....

Alhumdulillaah our masjid's basement has boxing equipment, a bench (for weights) a table tennis thing, a bouncy castle, and many other stuff....

Astagfirullah dear brother. I have never heared for this kind of Masjeed!

How do you know that noone can come in Masjeed in any time as you said brother that you do many diffrent sport activities. And Alhamdulillah someone can come in Masjeed at any time to pray missed salah, recitate Quran or do other kind of Ibadah. What do you than?

You can not do always that, because Alhmadulillah Masjeed is not place for doing sport, but Alhamdulillah there should be special place for that like Islamic centre.

I do not know what can I add more on snoring of Imam and recording him by you and others brothers.Why did you do that brother? Astagfirullah I have never heared for something like this.

Are you sure brother that this is Masjeed? Maybe that is only Islamic centre.

Tomtom

Banned
Lol... Chill out bro.... The non-alcoholic bear was mainly during ramadhaan... There's nothing wrong with non-alcoholic bear provided it doesn't cause fitnah to onlookers...

If I'm not mistaken a masjid is a holy place where people go infront of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and talk to Him on a personal level.

John Smith

If I'm not mistaken a masjid is a holy place where people go infront of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and talk to Him on a personal level.

Tom,if you would be kind enough to answer the following question, what kind of dawah work do you promote in your country UAE (Dubai) because it is a muslim country and the prostitution is rampant and also is alcohol drinking? you have nudidty and promoting of western values, where do you stand on that issue?

The reaso i ask you seem to be having a (pop) no pun intened for a msjid stocking non-alcoholic drinks.

Tomtom

Banned
Tom,if you would be kind enough to answer the following question, what kind of dawah work do you promote in your country UAE (Dubai) because it is a muslim country and the prostitution is rampant and also is alcohol drinking? you have nudidty and promoting of western values, where do you stand on that issue?

The reaso i ask you seem to be having a (pop) no pun intened for a msjid stocking non-alcoholic drinks.

Yea what you've said above are all true but however all the masjids here are treated with reverence and respect and they don't play inside them nor do they stock non alcoholic beer in the fridge, they don't have fridges in our masjids. You people seems to think it's ok to participate in these sort of things but I don't.

John Smith

Yea what you've said above are all true but however all the masjids here are treated with reverence and respect and they don't play inside them nor do they stock non alcoholic beer in the fridge, they don't have fridges in our masjids. You people seems to think it's ok to participate in these sort of things but I don't.

The question i asked is how do you propogate islam in a country that allows such actions? You pull up individual masjid that stock non-alcoholic beer yet fail to critisize that state you live in,that would mean you accept it or participate in it,no?

For the point im of the opinion its alright to participate in non-alcoholic drinking even if the can looks like a alcoholic can.

Tomtom

Banned
The question i asked is how do you propogate islam in a country that allows such actions? You pull up individual masjid that stock non-alcoholic beer yet fail to critisize that state you live in,that would mean you accept it or participate in it,no?

For the point im of the opinion its alright to participate in non-alcoholic drinking even if the can looks like a alcoholic can.

What are you some kind of an idiot? You expect me to change the UAE single handed? What they do here is beyond my control and I go to a masjid, wherever it is to offer my prayers to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

John Smith

What are you some kind of an idiot? You expect me to change the UAE single handed? What they do here is beyond my control and I go to a masjid, wherever it is to offer my prayers to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Only an idiot would dismiss the idea! you forget what our prophets (PBUT) went through for change.

So having a can of non-alcoholic beverage in the fridge somehow nullifies your prayers?

And you do accept the fact that non-islamic activities take place in a land you call home and you accept them,why can you accept a can of malt in the freezer eh! and stop making it a big issue.

Tomtom

Banned
Only an idiot would dismiss the idea! you forget what our prophets (PBUT) went through for change.

So having a can of non-alcoholic beverage in the fridge somehow nullifies your prayers?

And you do accept the fact that non-islamic activities take place in a land you call home and you accept them,why can you accept a can of malt in the freezer eh! and stop making it a big issue.

So you live in Jannatal Firdous? Fool