Ihdinas Siratal Mustaqim
Siraaatalaziina an amta alayhim
Ghayril Magdubay Alayhim
Walaadualeen
Amin

May Allah guide us all in the right path

Aslamu-Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkhatuhu to All my sisters and brothers

I start my introduction in the name of Allah Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

My name is Mehrnaz Jannat and I am 22 years old, living in Canada. I am from a muslim family but living abroad took me away from Islam. I started my Islamic Journey 2 years back when nothing in life was going right.The situation went very worse where i started to hate my life. I believe Islam means to surrender or peace (It also means obedience, sincerity, submission) so i surrendered myself to the Almighty Allah and found peace within that. Later on I discovered that there is no better life than worshipping the one and only Allah and to prostrate on Salaah for Allah with sincerity knowing that Allah is watching you and protecting you from all the miseries, obstacles, sinisters of life. The more i prayed in the name of Allah the more I am in love with Allah as I felt that somehow Allah protects me, rewards me and provides me abundant, bountiful of things which i never expected that i could ever get. Alhamdullilah My goals are to be as much close and nearer as possible to Allah and seek wisdom / knowledge of the truth or hidden truth. My purpose to join here is to learn more about Islam and Allah and also share my questions, thoughts, opinions etc.. And hopefully by the grace of Allah, We all can face the last Day of Judgement (Al-Qiyamah) together with our amal(good deeds) in us.

Inshallah

Tomtom

Banned
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

A beautiful introduction Masha'Allah and welcome. :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI sister.
So glad and happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2: sister

I am glad to read that Allaah guided u back to Islam. I know the feeling of feeling so depress and u realize your friends can't help but Allaah can and will. InshAllaah

strive-may-i

Walaikum Ssalaam Warahmathullaahi Wabarakaathu hu,

Simply the truth, and very clearly you write it! We need you too, be here.
May you get just what your parents named you, Jannat! May Almighty Allah bless us all... Ameen!

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:salam2:

MASHALLAH sister... I'm glad you found peace... No matter how big our sins are, if we repent sincerely and make dua then indeed ALLAH SUBHANA WA TAALA Forgives us.... I welcome you to this wonderful site.. and hope that it will help you in increasing your knowledge about Islam..

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL TO THE RIGHT PATH... AMEEN

MehrNaaZ

I am really happy to get all the nice and kind greetings from all the members here

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU AND THANKS TO ALLAH FOR BRINGING ME INTO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE.. Alhamdulillah

And Ameen for our duas

al-hamdulilaah

wa alaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

welcome to the fourm,

May Allah let you love eman and beautify it in your heart,ameen.