Assalamu-alaikum to everyone!

Zynat3

:salam2:
i joined this site in november last year but just got to learn how to actually use it with help from my friend. i wish to learn and discuss more about islam, insha'Allah, and maybe make some new muslimah friends. :)
Jazak'Allah-khair

esperanza

revert of many years
i joined this site in november last year but just got to learn how to actually use it with help from my friend. i wish to learn and discuss more about islam, insha'Allah, and maybe make some new muslimah friends. :)
Jazak'Allah-khair[/QU

welome sister...were all here to help ..feel free to ask questions...and were all your family and friends

Tomtom

Banned
Jazak'Allah-khair

As'alaamu Alaikkum and welcome to TTI. :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

Jazak'Allah-khair
~~~

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI sister.
So glad and happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa baraktuh

welcome dear sister, inchallah we will be friends, alhamdullilah for internet and for this site, helps so much, especially when one cant find muslim friends that live close...

all4islam

Assala-e-alikum

welcome to this site.finally you are here so i m so happy:) and Inshallah we will learn alot
from here and increase our knowledge