Fear of change & fear of moving to a new place

muslim-girl

Asalamualeykum warahmatuallahi wabarakatu..

I hope you all reach this with ur best iman and health insha Allah..

Well, i have a problem.. I have fear of change and fear of moving to new places.. I dont like changes. Im going to birmingham for 6 months to study arabic and memorize quran.. I would live there with my sister and her children those 6 month insha Allah..
But i know that i would get nervous and fear, and im afraid that i would come back.. Once i tried, i moved to birmingham and i though i was strong enough to stay there without my mummy, but i guess i was wrong..
I came back after 2 months.. but anyway this is not the same. This time im not moving forever, just going there for studying the deen of ALlah..
Do u have any advice on how to get used to new places ?
or how not to run away immietely..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Just have patience and you will get used to it. Nobody likes Birmingham. So, put your trust in Allah. You are in the same country as your mother ! Think about the people who can never see their families, so count yourself blessed by Allah.

muslim-girl

barakallahu feek

Insha Allah that true.. I should have sabr...
What do u mean, nobody likes birmingham?
Well, i dont like staying there forever, but for hollydays and stuff like that its good. and birmingham has many good mosque and very nice place to study islam..

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear you are going there for a great goal and near your sister, try to concntrate on your goal, six month is very short if you try hard to achieve your goal. I pray that Allah make things easy for you.

MehrNaaZ

Walaikum Assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkhatuh

There you go, the above posters said it all

1. Trust in Allah which means whatever, whichever, wherever, whenever and however Allah has planned for u, Allah knows the best and has for sure planned something good for u.

2. Focus on your goal remember that after completing ur goal Allah got tons of reward for u in this life and the hereafter.

3. Have Patience ... Praying in ur duas to give u patience really helps also rememberance of Allah increases your patience

4. Ask Allah always Allah's help in every phase of life with pure and clean intention of seeking Allah's help. Inshallah... Allah will always be there to help you

And the last thing

5. Don't forget to keep the shaytaans/satans away by reciting duas ( Aauzu Billahir minash shaytaanir Rajeem or Aytul Kursi or any other verses that you know that may keep the satans away from distracting you) Whenever we do something good for the sake of Allah.. or we want to do something for the pleasure of Allah... there are always shaytaans stopping us or whispering to our ears wicked stuffs. taking away from our goal to live in the name of Allah. But Thanks to Allah's verses in the Quran that could fight these satans far away from us. So whenever u feel like u r out of focus and wanna go back home and don't want to study arabic and learn Quran for six months then remember Allah as your Lord and that satan is whispering to ur ears against Allah

I hope you reach your goal.
May Allah Bless You
Inshallah

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Walaikum Assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkhatuh

There you go, the above posters said it all

1. Trust in Allah which means whatever, whichever, wherever, whenever and however Allah has planned for u, Allah knows the best and has for sure planned something good for u.

2. Focus on your goal remember that after completing ur goal Allah got tons of reward for u in this life and the hereafter.

3. Have Patience ... Praying in ur duas to give u patience really helps also rememberance of Allah increases your patience

4. Ask Allah always Allah's help in every phase of life with pure and clean intention of seeking Allah's help. Inshallah... Allah will always be there to help you

And the last thing

5. Don't forget to keep the shaytaans/satans away by reciting duas ( Aauzu Billahir minash shaytaanir Rajeem or Aytul Kursi or any other verses that you know that may keep the satans away from distracting you) Whenever we do something good for the sake of Allah.. or we want to do something for the pleasure of Allah... there are always shaytaans stopping us or whispering to our ears wicked stuffs. taking away from our goal to live in the name of Allah. But Thanks to Allah's verses in the Quran that could fight these satans far away from us. So whenever u feel like u r out of focus and wanna go back home and don't want to study arabic and learn Quran for six months then remember Allah as your Lord and that satan is whispering to ur ears against Allah

I hope you reach your goal.
May Allah Bless You
Inshallah

:salam2: Sister Muslim Girl,
You have amazing advice here.. All our duas are with ya ;)

Tomtom

Banned
Asalamualeykum warahmatuallahi wabarakatu..

I hope you all reach this with ur best iman and health insha Allah..

Well, i have a problem.. I have fear of change and fear of moving to new places.. I dont like changes. Im going to birmingham for 6 months to study arabic and memorize quran.. I would live there with my sister and her children those 6 month insha Allah..
But i know that i would get nervous and fear, and im afraid that i would come back.. Once i tried, i moved to birmingham and i though i was strong enough to stay there without my mummy, but i guess i was wrong..
I came back after 2 months.. but anyway this is not the same. This time im not moving forever, just going there for studying the deen of ALlah..
Do u have any advice on how to get used to new places ?
or how not to run away immietely..

First of all "nobody likes Birmingham"..lol

Secondly sis this is a normal feeling. Human beings are very close to their comfort zone and we don't like change, especially if you are an introvert. Sometimes change can be a good thing because one might learn something new from their new environment. So take it as a positive. And like most people here have said you are going for a good cause what can be more rewarding than getting closer to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala by learning His words? Just think, most people don't get this chance ever in their life, consider yourself lucky sis and good luck. One last thing you might find it a different experience this time because you are a little bit older and wiser and you will see things with a new set of eyes. Whatever happens to us is by the Will of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. SubhanAllah.

John Smith

I know quite a few brummies and its a nice place to visit for isalmic studies,birmingham is known for its large muslim concentration and how some muslims have actually made the move to live in an islamic community.

2 good salafi masjids are Greenlane masjid & ----------- both in the smallheath area.

muslim-girl

BarakaAllahu feekum brothers and sisters..

Insha Allah i would consider ur advice and try my best..
May Allah reward u guys..
Please remember me in ur dua.. May Allah give me sabr, i dont have alot of sabr...
i hope to memorize the holy Quran and act upon it as well..
May Allah make his Deen easy for all of us... amiin