Brother Mabsoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noor El-Huda

Brothers please let my post be the end of this. do not let the shaitan get the best of you !!

Al- hujurat Chapter #49, Verse #11

O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e. to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: "O sinner", or "O wicked". And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

Noor El-Huda

Dear much respected brothers

If you both carry on like this then you know that you are both being unIslamic. Please just take a sisterly advice, and do what the prophet says when someone is angry. Change position (i.e.Leave the keyboard!!) Make wudu . Anger is from shaitan, shaitan is from fire, and water extinguishes fire. I am not a mod who can close a thread. I can only advise.

Please remember that the thread was not intended for this. Mistakes happen, we are human. Just please let it go!!The best of us is not the one who wins an argument, but the one who does not give in to shaitan, who wants to create enemosity and divide us, ..This is what is Islamic.

John Smith

If he aplogises to the sisters over his foul language and his behaviour in an islamic forum then i will stand down.

strive-may-i

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I just realized I hit the 9000 number. I am very embarrassed by it..but...can you have Sister Harb send me a cookie..my fingers are a little tired.

:salam2:
AApa, you need one more thing, not just cookie. A voice recognition software, like IPhone Siri, to listen to your words and keys it into TTI.

Or well, am pretty sure, there are many here, who would be willing to type what you dictate, some am confident would glad to become your Daughter In Law, and get some blessings, being your secretary for TTI :) But Alas, your sons are a bit young !

Keep contributing. May you become Enlightened and Enlighten others too. May Allah forgive you and accept your efforts ... Ameen!

Noor El-Huda

Dear respected Brother, insisting on things at a moment like this is not likely to achieve anything positive. What seems appropriate now is to leave things cool down, to give chance for more positive exchanges later.

May Allah reward you both for cooperating brothers. May Allah purify our hearts towards our brothers and sisters and guide us to what pleases Allah swt, and keep away shaitan from our paths, Ameen!

samiha

---------
Staff member

Brothers and sisters, please remember that TTI is not a place to become for random bickering and insults. We appreciate everyone to keep and maintain their adab on this platform and respect other members.

I've filtered out most of the off-topic posts here, so let's restart this on a fresh page insha'Allaah.

wasalaam

MuslimShadow

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I just realized I hit the 9000 number. I am very embarrassed by it..but...can you have Sister Harb send me a cookie..my fingers are a little tired.

Walaikum assalam.

I will speak the truth.

I must say i'm amazed by your answers:):).....................but i have a hard time decoding your words:rolleyes:.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I wonder how many members does brother Mabsoot knows by names from both, those who disappeared in past and current posters.?

Regards.

sachin4islam

Walaikum assalam.

I will speak the truth.

I must say i'm amazed by your answers:):).....................but i have a hard time decoding your words:rolleyes:.

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

I will go with you. One time reading of her posts is always non-conducive.In a way she is teaching us how to crack indirect sentences.

Read the posts of Aapa regularly till AIPMT (Pre),for these would further sharpen your mind and try to be like Nirenberg and Mathai in linguistic context.

Regards.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister Aapa, upon seeing the title of your thread I got scared... alhamdulillah.. I think you can reach 10k milestone very soon... inshAllah.

MuslimShadow

I will go with you. One time reading of her posts is always non-conducive.In a way she is teaching us how to crack indirect sentences.

Read the posts of Aapa regularly till AIPMT (Pre),for these would further sharpen your mind and try to be like Nirenberg and Mathai in linguistic context.

Regards.

Walaikum assalam.

Dear brother,i find Aapa's posts more like poetry:)...................how can

sunshine, lolipop & rainbow help me crack AIPMT.

but okay i won't neglect your advice.........:):).jazakallah khairan.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Walaikum assalam.

I will speak the truth.

Regards.

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Alhumdulillah! I thought I was the only one. It's such a relief!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

*charges in on my warhorse, armor polished and sword sharpened*

Hey, where's the fi....

Oh... never mind.

Oh, hey Aapa. 9000 posts. That's.. a lot of typing.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I should not have asked for the cookies....I can only dream about them from now on... so I request everyone eat one for me..and lets close this thread please.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
"If speech is silver....

Assalaam walaikum,

I should not have asked for the cookies....I can only dream about them from now on... so I request everyone eat one for me..and lets close this thread please.

...then Silence is Gold"

and such cookies have-been tasted-and now as a history.yet

"ina Lllah ghafuurun Rahiym"

so We should forgive and forget...and let the bitterness be as tasty as salt without it No food will be Tastier.

So is.... Imaan

samiha

---------
Staff member

:) Congrats sis, and I hope to have you around for another 9000 ~

Closed, as per request, and well... it probably should have been before. May Allaah reward you all for your time and bring much benefit to it while here!

Status
Not open for further replies.