Bas Ritten's Self Defense

John Smith

So you live in Jannatal Firdous? Fool

No i live in a christian country with christian values,yet you live in a muslim country which promotes western values,big diff.

Now only a fool would suggest that a living soul on earth is living in Junnat al Firdous right?

You have dodged the question once more,once again i will ask you..

How does a can of non-alcoholic beverage in a masjid render your prayer null & void? please answer.

Tomtom

Banned
No i live in a christian country with christian values,yet you live in a muslim country which promotes western values,big diff.

Now only a fool would suggest that a living soul on earth is living in Junnat al Firdous right?

You have dodged the question once more,once again i will ask you..

How does a can of non-alcoholic beverage in a masjid render your prayer null & void? please answer.

I told you to get lost once before and I'm not scared of being banned. Try me.

John Smith

I told you to get lost once before and I'm not scared of being banned. Try me.

Failed again to give an answer,do you have one on the matter?

Banned you? nah it would be nice to have you around making yourself look like a real fool.

How about you man up?

Tomtom

Banned
Failed again to give an answer,do you have one on the matter?

Banned you? nah it would be nice to have you around making yourself look like a real fool.

How about you man up?

Fool I'll ask you again how can one man change the system of country? Are you that stupid? You expect me to go up to Sheyk Mohammed and kindly ask him to change his country because it's unislamic? Get real fool.

John Smith

Fool I'll ask you again how can one man change the system of country? Are you that stupid? You expect me to go up to Sheyk Mohammed and kindly ask him to change his country because it's unislamic? Get real fool.

You sound like Mr T... if you cannot look back in our islamic history and find examples then more fool you.

Now where is the answer regarding the alcoholic beverage in a freezer nullifying your prayer in a masjid.

Tomtom

Banned
You sound like Mr T... if you cannot look back in our islamic history and find examples then more fool you.

Now where is the answer regarding the alcoholic beverage in a freezer nullifying your prayer in a masjid.

Sorry I'm not as intelligent as you...a company director no less.

John Smith

Sorry I'm not as intelligent as you...a company director no less.

Then dont go around throwing stones whilst living in a glass house..

If you think im ashamed of my title im not... it does not make me more clever than any individual in islamic affairs only business.

Actually i have just found my tea boy...fancy a job? im a great teacher as you have discovered.

zelim123

Please cool down brothers whats this ? Don't go this far with conversations no one but Allah knows our intentions so please stop ! :astag:

John Smith

Please cool down brothers whats this ? Don't go this far with conversations no one but Allah knows our intentions so please stop ! :astag:

I think the young man needs a break and some lessons in oral hygiene when addressing forum users.

He has used abusive language towards me and most importantly sisters and im very suprised how lenient this forum is to language which he spouts.

Surelly the lad deserves a short ban where he may reflect on his actions which in turn may help him in the future.

strive-may-i

@ TOM TOM and @JOHN SMITH::::
Appears like the Iblees , has whispered .... Better we heed to Prohpet :saw: words...

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “Make things easy and do not make them difficult, cheer the people up by conveying glad tidings to them and do not repulse (them).” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Narrated Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri: Allah’s Messenger said, “Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads (ways).” The People said: “There is no way out of it as these are our sitting places where we have talks.” Allah’s Messenger said, “If you have to sit there, then observe the rights of the way.” They asked, “What are the rights of the way?” He said, “They are the lowering of your gazes (on seeing what is illegal to look at), refraining from harming people (removal of obstruction), returning greetings, enjoining good and forbidding evil.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim )

A forum is also a way for people .... So, Peace!

PS: Yes I have seen Brothers/Sisters get banned. Be Warned!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Ya Allah!

Dear brother, this is public forum, for us sisters also,and not only for brothers.The man in your video are not dressed properly.

Your should ask this to be moved in brothers only area InshAllah.

And if I can ask, where do you brothers after salah in Masjeed practise this "selfe defense"? I hope it is not in Masjeed Inshallah.

Also if I can add dear brother we can not interprete Hadeeth on our own. This Hadeeth " A strong believer is better than a weak believer [Muslim, Ahmad, Ibn Majah] does not refer on physical steght but on strong eman.

And Allah knows the best.

:wasalam:

:salam2:

Person who attack to you on street might also not dressed properly. Then it is too late to think it.

Thanks about videos brother.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Subhanallah, I am just dumbfounded. I just came back from a Islamic conference at a salafi masjid and I met some really good brothers. There were some Talib ul-'Ilm and we had tele-link with a Shaykh. These brothers were so so knowledgeable and yet so so humble. I really felt embarrassed, at the same time, motivated. And here, I see such a argument which makes me sad. I have noticed that as the knowledge increases, the people of taqwa, become more humble and pleasing. They were so amicable. These were people of almost twice my age. I wish you guys had experienced what I did. Knowledge is a different thing, you need a lot of time, patience and dedication and of course, blessing of Allah. Even if we can't get that, manners is something we all can work on (including me).

May Allah guide us all. Baarakallahu feek!

studyingtruths

Perhaps its because I'm still learning the basics, but the only thing I found questionable was the fact that an alcoholic beverage (even though its only an imitation) was in the place.

Why was this questionable other than that? Or is it a breach of forum rules?

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
The Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) also said:
*! “The strong person is not the one who wrestles and overpowers his opponents. Rather the strong person is the one who controls himself in times of anger.” [3]

studyingtruths

"Control oneself first of all, and one's enemy secondly, and one is invincible in war or intrigue." - Attributed to Sun Tzu.

A true warrior is said to know not only -how- to strike, but when, and often -why- as well. True warriors are the most peaceful people on the planet because A they know conflict can be hell, and B they know that with their skills and knowledge they could easily kill or otherwise really hurt someone. This is the same whether its martial arts of military skills, I've found.

I do not know what the accepted interpretation of the Prophet's words is Lostlilly07, but the immediate understanding that comes to my mind is that He wishes his followers to be true warriors and only fight with their -actual- enemies. I may be wrong, (possibly even very wrong), I am only stating what I personally think.

I also do not approve of any misuse of a place that is for prayer regardless of how big or small it is or its general state (which should of course be clean and in good repair).

John Smith

Brother John Smith, thanks for keep your cool.

Mods, pls be merciful for any mistake done here. Just warn and don't ban pls.

Hard Rock, the problem with tom is that he is very quick on the trigger regarding spouting vile insults which of course is very un-islamic.

He has showed himself for what he really is and that is a trouble maker,i hope he looks in the mirror nad feels shame as other users who visit this very forum would see the post and responses of the brother to be non other that shameful.

He is either here as a wind up merchant or someone to cause disharmony.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Person who attack to you on street might also not dressed properly. Then it is too late to think it.

Thanks about videos brother.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear sister, these are completly diffrent situations. Alhamdulillah something that we can prevent we should prevent it for the sake of Allah and something that we can not prevent we should face with it on the best way possible.

These videos should InshAllah be moved to Brothers only area.

And Allah knows the best.

:wasalam: