My sincerest apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for anything that transpired over the past few days that led to any banning of members.

I started a thread that I thought was innocent. I just wanted a light and easy subject to make members smile.

I was hospitalized and unable to have access to a computer. I made dua for the members of TTI.

I do not wish for any ill feelings. I had a serious experience and have to reassess my priorities. I can not afford to have anyone upset with me nor do I wish to offend anyone.

Please let us concentrate on striving to stay on the Path. Let us help each other and others to please and serve Allah.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:wasalam:

How are you feeling now sister?... I don't know of anything that happened because of you sister... and I'm sure everyone here loves you and no one is upset with you... You are a gem sis.. don't think like this...May ALLAH give you health and a life full of happiness...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I hope you are in good health, sister. There is nothing for me to apologise because no offence you did to me.. perhaps you are telling about someone else.

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I do believe none of us deserve your apology aapa.

I am very sorry to hear you were hospitalized. Are you recovered? I make much du'a for you my dear sister.

May Allah grant you all the best in this life and the hereafter. JazakAllah khair for your posts that make me smile on the inside and out. I love you very much.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

One of the techinicans asked me why I was so patient and calm and I replied I am a Muslim.

I am better, Alhumdullila. And InshaAllah, I will drive everyone crazy still.

Muslims are about Love.

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

I had to steal time from here and there just to log in to TTI and comment on this thread.

Firstly, May Allah grant you health soon and May Allah remove your sins as a result of this. Ameen.

Secondly sister, you are not responsible for the actions of others. Every body is responsible for his/her own actions.Your post have always been encouraging..mashallah..

Soon inshallah i will dedicate a thread for you...till then contents of the thread will be surprise..:)...keep on guess TTI'n..lol

Assalaam walaikum,

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for anything that transpired over the past few days that led to any banning of members.

I started a thread that I thought was innocent. I just wanted a light and easy subject to make members smile.

I was hospitalized and unable to have access to a computer. I made dua for the members of TTI.

I do not wish for any ill feelings. I had a serious experience and have to reassess my priorities. I can not afford to have anyone upset with me nor do I wish to offend anyone.

Please let us concentrate on striving to stay on the Path. Let us help each other and others to please and serve Allah.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Noor El-Huda

I sincerely hope things can be amended. If we see wrong, we need to assume the best of our brothers and sistes. We need to act as advisors to one another, and refrain from attacking one another if we see wrong.

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A believer is the mirror of his brother. A believer is the brother of another believer. He protects him against loss and defends him behind his back."

May Allah guide our Ummah, Ameen.

Sister Zohra

Assalaam walaikum,

One of the techinicans asked me why I was so patient and calm and I replied I am a Muslim.

I am better, Alhumdullila. And InshaAllah, I will drive everyone crazy still.

Muslims are about Love.

I'm glad. Alhamdulillah.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalam-e-alikum

may Allah always keep you happy and you recover soon.you are sweet aapa:)

dear sister aapa
you do not need to apologise,..were the ones who should we messedup your thread.. your an importnat respected memeber of TTI and you deserve all the cookies you can eat...glad your ok ,,welcome back,,may allah bless you

a_stranger

:salam2:

Dear sister,
I don't know why you apologise , we all muslems need to ask forgiveness from Allah subhanahu wa taaala. We should forgive each other and try to keep our hearts free from any dark spot, when we do we feel a true peace and happiness. When should remember this verse:

*!*!*!*!*!Ash-Shu'ara [26:89] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ

Illa man ata Allaha biqalbin saleemin
26:89 "But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;
*!*!*!*!*!

I hope you get well soon, I pray that Allah gather hearts of muslems with his love.
:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

No need to apologize, nobody was banned permanently. Tomtom will be back with us before we know it (if he wishes) and better than before insha'Allaah.

It was just a few issues, which are important while on the forum to keep in mind and if the brother would like to discuss this with Mods after his return, he should feel free to PM one.

Since this is a bit of a Moderating issue, and the other thread was closed, this thread will also be.

Apologies for the serial closures, please address any questions or concerns you might have to an available Moderator and we'll try to address them in that way insha'Allaah.

baarakAllaahu feekum!

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.