Good evening! from the UK!

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Good evening all and assalamu akeikum from the UK.

As you may be able to tell from my username, I'm a girl, I'm 24, livng in a small town called Middlesbrough in the north of England.

I have been learning about Islam for some 2 years now, ever since being given a Qur'an whilst doing my A-Levels.

Insha'Allah I will be one of these one day: :hijabi:

Noor El-Huda

Walaykum assalam sister and Good evening to you too from the UK

Glad to have you here with us. I hope you will learn with us and and we learn from you. ...and inshalah you will be a hijabi. Inshalah you'll get there

:SMILY206:

Take care sister..

Salam alaykum

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Walikumusalam...

INSHALLAH Sister... Welcome to this wonderful site.... May ALLAH Guide you to the right Path...

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

As you may be able to tell from my username, I'm a girl, I'm 24, livng in a small town called Middlesbrough in the north of England.

I have been learning about Islam for some 2 years now, ever since being given a Qur'an whilst doing my A-Levels.

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

welcome to the site, inchallah you will be :hijabi:, me too i try this, i weare it ocasionaly but inchallah i will weare more and more often...
may Allah reward you for learning.

:salam2:

esperanza

revert of many years
welcome to the forum dear..we hope you will find the way to islam inshallah were all here to help you

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabrakatuhu.(may peace mercy and blessings of ALLAH be with you.)

:shake: AND WELCOME TO TTI.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hi:)

~~~
To all my brother and sisters in Islam.

Hi !
Greeting to you too.
Welcome to TTI.
So happy and nice to have you with us.

Young Henry Embraces Islam!
[yt]taEUiUR3vOs[/yt]

Hoping
to have you to
Turn to Islam soon.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you have any questions while learning about Islam, feel free to ask them by opening a new thread.

I'm originally from Stockton (on-Tees) so it is close to Boro. Nice to see someone on here from that part of the country. My family moved from there a long time back (and at the right time, Alhamdu'lillaah (all thanks to Allah) considering how I think Stockton is now). (Hope your not offended about what I think of Stockton).

Anyway, hope to see you active on here. Take care.

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you have any questions while learning about Islam, feel free to ask them by opening a new thread.

I'm originally from Stockton (on-Tees) so it is close to Boro. Nice to see someone on here from that part of the country. My family moved from there a long time back (and at the right time, Alhamdu'lillaah (all thanks to Allah) considering how I think Stockton is now). (Hope your not offended about what I think of Stockton).

Anyway, hope to see you active on here. Take care.

You're actually quite right about Stockton to be fair, and I'm planning, inshallah, to move from there soo.

yasak80

Welcome sister,

I know very well what it means to desire to wear hijab but to be not able to do it.

Inshallah if you wish deep inside , Allah makes it easy to you by throwing the difficulties....

wassalam
:tti_sister:

Hilal Said

Welcome sister to the forum.

Don't hesitate in accepting Islam. It is the right religion

May Allah bless you