the New World Order

Fiyazya

I don't believe their plan is to reduce population or have a secular control over the world. The control itself is required to establish a global religion there by culminating Satan's final deception for mankind.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The plan is written and published. It is well known that the aim is destroy two billion people...read Henry Kissinger.

sabina isa

:salam2:

Yeah, even no video was made, it is this live video we see it every day. I am bored and truly it comes in contradiction with my inner self to even have formal knowledge of these evil things. I almost throw up in skimming such a clip. I need high dose of believers reality life to counteract it. With these things, ignorance is a blessing or after knowledge has come we are more responsible to the duties and responsibilities these realities bring on muslims. Allah Tawfeeq.

We salam

John Smith

NWO dont really concern me and i have no reason to be afraid of them,im more concerned with my daily actions pleasing my creator.

If all concentrated on how to regain the straight path organisations like the NWO would never achieve thier goals.

Parvaiz

"They (belligerent unbelievers) plot and plan, and Allah (SWT) also plans
and Allah (SWT) is the best of planners" (Al-Quran - 8:30)

Let them do what they want how they want ,when they will come under wrath of Allah no one can than save them from going to hell.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But, don't we have the obligation to protect those who are oppressed. I mean..the NWO is like the big bad wolf...I look at the absolute craziness around me and the tapestry threads are woven showing me the interconnections of the plotters and planners.
Islam is the answer for oppression. I fully understand that the individual has to correct his behavior for the greater good. Yet, as the Nation of the Prophet, what are our obligations.

And the answers do rest upon my brothers in faith.

Parvaiz

Sister you need to understand situation as the Muslims are at the moment.Everyone knows not a hidden things Muslims do not care for Muslim anymore ,if they had Iraq and Afghanistan wouldn't be invaded.Reason for it lack in faith.Example of it can be traced back to battle of badr and comparing it to battle of uhud.I don't quite remember one quote by 4 guided Khalifa Ali R.A .There was one war to be carried out so his opinion was taken ,he said no and the reason was not until the faith of Muslim is strong in their hearts and not just lips.Only thing Muslim can do atm is get close to Allah and unite.IF nothing can be done than prayer is the only answer.(May Allah forgive me if i made a mistake in that quote)

John Smith

Charity starts at home,then with your neighbours,then with your community,before you know it a "New World Order" would be established as was islam in medina.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The the order exists.. there is no need for anything but the change of attitude. We have to awake and remember who we are, and what we submit to at all times.

Yes, it starts with the individual..but as the individual releases his ego..and gains strenght in his belief..

the Sahaba walked..step by step...we can not change the situation until we change what is in our hearts..we have the gift ..we just need to act..one deed at a time..

I saw the silliest youtube videos of these nasty shytans ( chunky cheeked red and blackish things ) that follow you if you do not make dua..i.e.before eating...maybe someone needs to make a silly video of getting rid of a little shytan we call the NWO.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I'm not really a believer in the whole new world order thing. It just seems like paranoia and conspiracy type of stuff. Plus, I don't remember the Prophet SAAWS speaking about a new world order. I know he spoke of the signs of the hour, but I'm not so convinced about a NWO.

rahman2040

brother it means they are providing a SYSTEM for Dajjal, when he arrives the system will be ready. a simple yet power full sign i try to understand u.
the system is providing us Credit cards and debit cards, what they are doing is they are eradicating currency or cash and providing us Cards in our hands.
when u wanna shop or buy any thing we use card. when its fully implemented all will use only cards.
now who is handling banks, the world bank, and it is under Big brothers. now if the world bank stop access of ur card, u will be unable to use it. that means u are totally under this system.
that means when Dajjal comes the system will be ready and when any body not accept his orders he will stop ur services which eventually threat to ur life.
I had a very gud lecture on this but in Urdu Language brother.

Sorry for my poor EnGlish...

wantobeMumin

i think this whole thing is based on paranoia. If you must know New world order is a term mostly used by "free market" economists and honestly i have a firm belief in market system that is free and based on islamic principles. there is a very good documentary which explains this myth of how NWO and recommend everyone to watch "commanding heights"
:wasalam:

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum.
There is a New World Order. It is be under control of Dajjal. Read more about it brothers and sisters! Before its too late. We shoudn't be scared or paranoid, but we should remain alert and aware of what is happening in our community and around the world! These imbeciles are preparing to usher in the rein of the One-Eyed super youth. You guys must know about Dajjal and his deception! Truth and falsehood have already switched. Every believer will read kafir or apostate between his eyes. If you can't, then you've lost your religion or Deen.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
"They (belligerent unbelievers) plot and plan, and Allah (SWT) also plans
and Allah (SWT) is the best of planners" (Al-Quran - 8:30)

Let them do what they want how they want ,when they will come under wrath of Allah no one can than save them from going to hell.

Exactly, this is what I wanted to say.

rahman2040

Illuminati symbolism found in Spongebob, Family Guy and more.
[yt]KFohsiwXhyE[/yt]

Illuminati Symbolism in Cartoons - YouTube
[yt]nl-2fSRK1t8[/yt]

Illuminati symbols in movies, videos games, cartoons ... etc
[yt]aqeCtwy6CJM[/yt]

FREEMASONS - DAJJAL- ANTICHRIST IN URDU (PART 5_6)
[yt]w14-TnG5IPQ[/yt]

FREEMASONS - DAJJAL - ANTICHRIST IN URDU (PART 6_6)
[yt]GG7TrJjsBcA[/yt]

The Simple Truth The New World Order Doesn_t Want You To Realize
[yt]8ZNLWObH-Zo[/yt]

‪Weapons of Dajjal (Antichrist)
[yt]-aSP2MbahAM[/yt]

Allah knows best

Mercury

In order to understand the NWO we must first go through the sahih ahadeeth dealing with the dajjal. I heard this talk by Sheikh Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips on the Dajjal which lays out the reality unfolding in front of us right now. May Allah strengthen our Imaan and guide this Ummah. ameen

B.H.

Doesn't it say somewhere in the Holy Quran that before the end people will actually try to change nature itself?

B.H.

I know here in the United States they just passed a law where the military can arrest someone because they are suspected of "terrorism" and hold them indefinately as an enemy combatant. This is in the US itself, not in a foreign country.

This is very frightening. I suspect the economy is going to get a lot worse and the government cannot count on the police to control things.