Webiste changes

helpinghumanity

Sorry..decided to PM

When I logged in like 2 minutes ago, I observed the same thing. I like the old design of TTI, therefore I want to get it back.

If you scroll down all the way down, on your left hand side you will find a drop down menu. Just click on that. It has the following options.

Quick Style Chooser
Gold Green Theme 2 with ads
Blue TTI FB

If you like the previous design then choose "Gold Green Theme 2 with ads" . I guess TTI admins are trying new design, however they can comment on it better.

If you guys are having problems changing what I just mentioned, feel free to ask me. :)

wassalam

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Oh I'm so relieved I managed to change the layout back to the gold and green. The new layout made me check whether I was indeed on TTI, or some other random site.

Noor El-Huda

Good to know its not only me! Jazak Allah kheir brother. It's good to know that we have the option to switch if/when we wish to. Sometimes we can be resistant to change. Maybe it'll just take getting used to.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Yeah I was weirded out as well.I thought I was the only one seeing everything blue until I saw this post Alhamdulillah!
:jazaak: to brother helpinghumanity

This looks like Facebook. I can't tell the tabs apart...

Assalamu alaikum,
welcome back brother,long time.Good to see you again mashaAllah!

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, and I thought it was my computers fault, jazak'Allah khairan for the help helpinghumanity.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Shukr Alhumdulillah! I just changed it back to sweet and loving Gold Green. The others are not like home for me.

Have fun changing the Web Brother Mabsoot. I pray Allaah aid you and strenghtens you financially and anyother-cally for it.

Please keep the old options open for us if you can. BaarakAllaahu feek.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

indeed, the old Gold Green feels like home, alhamdullilah

but..the button with ''new posts'' is not anymore ?...that helped me to keep up with the new posts, alhamdullilah

may Allah reward you for taking care of this wonderfull site, ameen

:salam2
:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Yeah I was weirded out as well.I thought I was the only one seeing everything blue until I saw this post Alhamdulillah!
:jazaak: to brother helpinghumanity

Assalamu alaikum,
welcome back brother,long time.Good to see you again mashaAllah!

Yeah man. I'm taking my time with things this time around...

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
assalamu alaykum,

There is also a green version now.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullah,

Brother Mabsoot, could you make the green gold theme as the default? That way, the green and blue version would still be an option for those who wish it. The green version is nice, but as I mentioned yesterday, the fonts are too small for me and the link that you gave regarding fonts don't make any changes either.

Sorry if its a demanding request. May Allaah aid your efforts Ameen.

:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Oh I'm so relieved I managed to change the layout back to the gold and green. The new layout made me check whether I was indeed on TTI, or some other random site.

LMAO! Me too! I was like.. what the heck.. lol.

You know, the reason we like the old layout is because we are so used to it. I am sure new members who have never seen the old one will LOVE the new ones =)

Jazkallah khair Mabsoot for your efforts, they are lovely improvements =)

:mashallah:

all4islam

Assalam-e-alikum

At first i was shocked that where am i but now i m relieved that it is back to gold and green the others are nice mashallah but the blue is like facebook even though i don't have any i like this old one.i have known this website from 3 to 4 years ago

Jazakallah khair brother Mabsoot for the effort,sister Zynat3 who told me how to do it and brother helpinghumanity.:)