Where does everyone come from?

Where do you come from?

• Total voters

Noor El-Huda

Thanks sister. Live in the west now. No matter where we're from what's important is that we are Muslims. However it is natural to feel a strong connection with the place you were raised in. However it is wrong to attach that with superiority.

al-hamdulilaah

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Brothers go easy on her, One doesn't simply becomes a nationalist because he loves his country or is proud of it.

Everyone feels attached to the place of their birth and where they grew up. This feeling is quite natural and doesn't contradict the Sharia.

Our lil sister didn't say anything wrong. She said she just loved Pakistan as her homeland. Let's not jump conclusions.

I apologise if I've said anything wrong.

wa alaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Sister, you are very right.:mashallah:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Twenty-two members voted for option ''others",seems they all come from the same part of globe but unknown and mysterious.

Regards.

al-hamdulilaah

I'm living in USA... It's definitely not "the land of pearls" lol... I wish I was in Saudi Arabia.. I wish to go there someday... INSHALLAH.. :)

Oh ok, I thought you are from land of pearls, as you are a pearl. :) ok, i was joking. InshAllah, when Allah wills you will be in Saudi Arabia.