Signs of Qiyamah - Doomsday - The Informative Facts

Aziboy

Banned
Assalam Alaykum to all
I posting some signs of Qiyamah which I came across and to start with
The minor Signs of Qiyamah

Drinking of wine will be common. (Saheeh Bukhari & Saheeh Muslim).

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time (Planes, Boats, Trains, Cars etc). (Muslim).

Books will be widespread but knowledge will be low and the appearance of ignorance. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad).

A man will talk to [Something like] his whip or his shoe. (Telephone?) (Ahmad).

When one steadfast to his religion will be like one holding a burning coal. (Tirmidhi).

Men will begin to wear silk. (Tirmidhi).

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. (Tirmidhi, Haythami).

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open. (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known). (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Haythami).

When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders. (This will happen when the people stop forbidding evil). (Ibn Majah).

The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread. (Bukhari & Muslim).

Women will outnumber men, eventually 50 women for 1 man. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad).

Killing, killing, killing. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad).

The people will say, ‘This person is cool’ and there is not a single grain of Eeman in his hearts (Actors, Singers, Gangsters etc).

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but like the foam of the sea.

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen. (Muslim).

The children will be filled with rage. (Tabarani, Hakim).

Women will conspire. (Tabarani, Hakim).

Rain will be acidic or burning. (Tabarani, Hakim).

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. (Tabarani, Hakim).

The hour will not come, until tribes of my Ummah will join the Mushrikin, and until some tribes of my Ummah will worship Idols. (Tirmidhi).

By He in Whose hand is my soul! The world shall not pass [away] before there comes upon people a day in which the murderer will not know why he has murdered, nor will the murdered one know why he has been killed. (Muslim).

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. (Tirmidhi, Haythami).

Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor. (Tirmidhi).

Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly. (Tirmidhi & Haythami).

Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people. (Bukhari).

When it will be hot in Winter (and vice versa). (Kanzul Umaal).

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. (Ahmad).

Shirk will be widespread in this Ummah (i.e grave worship etc).

There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, ‘Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another’). (Tirmidhi).

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. (Tirmidhi).

When voices are raised in the mosques. (Tirmidhi).

People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed. (Tirmidhi).

Stones will fall from the sky [Meteors]. (Narrated by Tirmidhi).

The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). (Muslim).

People will hop between the clouds and the earth (Airplanes?).

A tribulation will enter everyone’s home. (Ahmad).

A time will come when markets are close to each other.

The leader of a people will be the worst of them. (Tirmidhi).

When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions. (Narrated by Abu Musa Asharie).

People will indulge in homosexuality. (Narrated by Adbullah ibn Masud).

The Masjids will be decorated.

Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic. (Bukhari).

Adultery will be prevalent. (Saheeh Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim).

The leaders will not govern by the book of Allah. (Ibn Majah).

A time will come when everyone will be dealing with riba [Interest].

When the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones (Shia?) (Tirmidhi).

Leaders of people will be oppressors. (Haythami).

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do. (Tirmidhi).

They will dance late into the night (Disco?)

They will claim to follow the Qur’an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Quranite sect). (Abu Dawood).

Other People will believe in the stars. (Haythami).

People will reject Al-Qadr (The Divine Decree of Destiny). (Haythami).

Time will pass rapidly. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad).

Good deeds will decrease. (Bukhari).

People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons.

A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place. (Bukhari).

Earthquakes will increase. (Bukhari & Muslim).

There will be attempts to make the deserts green.

The appearance of false messengers (Ahmad Qadiyani etc)(Ahmadiyah). (Bukhari).

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. (Muslim).

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. (Bukhari).

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction. (Ahmad).

The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet said that whoever is present should not take anything from it). (Bukhari & Muslim).

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans. (Ahmad).

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed. (Ahmad).

Bearing false witness will become widespread. (Haythami & Ahmad).

When men lie with men and women lie with women. (Haythami).

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. (Ahmad).

The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah. (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud etc).

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. (Ahmad).

Arrogance will increase in the earth. (Tabarani, Hakim).

Land sliding will occur in three places, One in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia. (Muslim, Tabarani).

Family ties will be cut. (Ahmad).

Two Christian armies (America and Great Britain?) reunite, and conquer Syria, then the Mahdi will conquer it again.

The Muslim armies will be very weak.

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.

People will refuse when offered food.

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it. (Ahmad & Bukhari).

Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties. (Bukhari & Muslim).

Aziboy

Banned
Yes, I have more to come, just waiting for our fellas here to go through it and reply.

ma'Salam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
there was a hadith that touched me particulrly,and it was that about the murder,where the killer will kill the victim without knowing the reason while the victim will not know why the killer killed him...in my Country it happens almost everyday..
and about fornication/wearing mini-skirts/music until deep night.......as I could say in my language "mammamia"!the crise that has hit Italy seems not touching the dignity of some people,who are unhonest and keep profit from the honest ones.
May I was born to see the End??

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
there was a hadith that touched me particulrly,and it was that about the murder,where the killer will kill the victim without knowing the reason while the victim will not know why the killer killed him...in my Country it happens almost everyday..
and about fornication/wearing mini-skirts/music until deep night.......as I could say in my language "mammamia"!the crise that has hit Italy seems not touching the dignity of some people,who are unhonest and keep profit from the honest ones.
May I was born to see the End??

:wasalam:

I think, It's almost the end... People are so busy in their lives that they have forgotten death... They are busy in their worldly matters, which is only temporary... The reality is Harsh!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it's like if people behave as machines until they finish their energy and stop their activities.some years ago I started realizing that the Time ran too fast.days started and ended in an instant.it seems yesterday when I got married and entered to Islam.I see people thinking too much to their interests,they curse the weather.when it's sunny they ask for the rain,when it's rainy they ask for the snow...all they wanted they obtained.is it possible that ad Dajjal is arrived?
ONE HADITH SAYS THAT THE eND WILL come when people want the sky to drop the rain and thanks to Dajjal it will rain.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
it's like if people behave as machines until they finish their energy and stop their activities.some years ago I started realizing that the Time ran too fast.days started and ended in an instant.it seems yesterday when I got married and entered to Islam.I see people thinking too much to their interests,they curse the weather.when it's sunny they ask for the rain,when it's rainy they ask for the snow...all they wanted they obtained.is it possible that ad Dajjal is arrived?
ONE HADITH SAYS THAT THE eND WILL come when people want the sky to drop the rain and thanks to Dajjal it will rain.

I hope not..I don't wanna see him :astag: But,Indeed, the end is near...

Islam!!yay

The end IS coming but how near is it a thousand years or a hundred years? Allah SWT Knows Best.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I think that it's really close to us.I would g to Hajj before it comes,maybe I'll have the time:SMILY346:

Aziboy

Banned
The emergence of Imam Mahdi (radi Allahu anhu)

The emergence of Imam Mahdi (radi Allahu anhu)

Imam Mahdi is from the household of the Prophet Mohammad, Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him. (Ahmad, Ibn Majah).

His name will be the same as the name of prophet Mohammad. (Abu Dawud).

In one night Allah will inspire him and prepare him to carry out his task successfully. (Ahmad).

He will come when Muslims are killed everywhere. (Ibid).

He will fill the entire earth with Justice, just as it will have been filled with injustice and oppression. (Abu Dawud).

Imam Mahdi will be born in Arabia, he will be from Quraish.

His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high, His face will shine like a star and he will have a black spot on his left cheek. (Tabarani).

His facial features and character will be the same as that of the prophet Mohammad. (Abu Dawud).

He will be one of the leaders of Paradise in the Herafter. (Ibn Majah).

Mahdi will emerge at such a time when people will become despondent and say ‘There is no Mahdi’. (Ibid).

When he comes to Arabia the government will attack him and he will flee to Khurassan [Afghanistan].

Black flags (army) will emerge from Khurasan (Afghanistan). None will be able to turn them back, until they are in Baitul Maqdis [Jerusalem]. (Tirmidhi).

Black flags from the family of Abbas will emerge, then another army will emerge from Khurasan (Afghanistan), their topis (headgear) and clothes will be white (Taliban?). Their leader will be a person by the name of Shuayb bin Saalih, from Tameem. He (and his army) will annihilate the companions of Sufyaani. (Narrated by Abu Dawud).

When you see black flags coming from Khuraasaan, then you must join them, even though you have to be dragged in the snow, because, Allah’s Khalifah, Mahdi, will be amongst them. (Ahmad, Baihaqie).

A person named Sufyaani will emerge from the city of Damascus. (Muslim).

Most of the people who will follow him will be from the tribe of Bani Kalb. (Muslim).

They will fight (to such an extent) that they will pierce the stomachs of women and kill children. (Muslim).

The people from the tribe of Qais will gather to oppose them. They (Qais) will then kill them (Sufyaanis) in such a manner that they will not be able to find any refuge behind a mountain. (Muslim).

When this Sufyaani hears about the Mahdi he will sent an army against him from Syria, it will be swallowed up in the desert between Makkah and Madina and only one man will survive who will go back and inform his people about their fate. (Abu Dawud).

When the people see this, groups of people from Syria and Iraq will come and swear allegiance to him. (Abu Dawud).

Then a man from Quraysh whose mother is from Kalb will appear and send an army against them, and will defeat them, this will be known as the Battle of Kalb. Whoever does not witness the spoils of this battle will miss much! (Abu Dawud).

The Mahdi will distribute the wealth, and will rule the people according to the Sunnah of the Prophet. (Abu Dawud).

His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years. (Tabarani).

The Mahdi will be from the progeny of the Prophet Mohammad, from the descendants of Fatimah. (Abu Daud).

The Mahdi and 70.000 children of Isaac [pathan] will conquest Constantinople in Turkey. (Muslim).

They will not conquest Constantinople with weapons or arrows, but with Takbeer and Tasbeeh. (Muslim).

The Romans (Europeans, Americans) will attack you with 80 banners, and there will be 12.000 men under each banner. (Bukhari).

A jamaat of Muslims wages Jihad on India and they will conquer India with the help of Allah.

At this time, Muslims will be weak and there will be very few pious people.

Once again the Quran and Sunnah will govern the people, this time by the rightly guided Khalifh, Imam Mahdi. (Tirmidhi).

Islam will gain an upper hand and will be firmly established in the land.

The oppression, tyranny, and darkness that prevailed all over the globe will be replaced with justice, peace and equity. (Ibn Majah).

The smile, which was long forgotten, will be restored on the Muslim faces and the inhabitants of the Earth will be pleased with him. (Ibn Majah)

Everybody will be happy to the extent that even birds and wild animals will rejoice in his rule. (Ahmad).

Heaven will send rain profusely, livestock will be in abundance. (Mustadrak).

A Callers will proclaim in the street, ‘Is anybody in need of anything?’ Nobody will respond except one person. (Ahmad).

Mahdi will be the ruler of the world and he will share the wealth between the people. (Tirmidhi).

So that a man will come to him and say, ‘Give me, give me’. Then he will spread his cloth and put in it as much as he can carry. (Mustadrak).

Imam Mahdi will fight great wars against the Christians [zionist]; and will win with the help of Allah.

The Romans (Americans, Europeans) will dishonor a treaty they have made with a member of my family, whose name will be like mine (i.e. the Mahdi). (Narrated by At Tabarani).

Then an army will advance from Madinah Tayyibah, which will comprise of the best of persons on the entire surface of the earth. (Muslim).

When the two armies line up for battle, the Christians will say, ‘Separate from those who made our families prisoners (and enslaved them), so that we may fight them only’. The Muslims will say; ‘Never! We take an oath that we will never separate ourselves between you and our fellow Muslim brothers’. They will then engage in battle. (Muslim).

One third of the Muslim army will flee the battlefield, and they will never be forgiven by Allah. One third will be martyred, and they will be amongst the best of martyrs in the sight of Allah. The other third (of the Muslim army) will be victorious, and they will be saved from any other Fitnah for the rest of their lives. (Muslim, Tabarani).

Aziboy

Banned
The emergence of Dajjaal

The emergence of Dajjaal

The Kafir Dajjal (The Anti Christ) will emerge from Isafhan [Iran] during the time of Imam Mahdi. (Ahmad).

He will have one eye which looks like a protruding out grape; he will have a huge body, curly hair and red complexion. (Muslim).

If you are confused, you should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed. (Bukhari).

He will have Paradise and Hell with him, while his Paradise will be Hell and Hell will be Paradise. (Muslim).

70.000 Jews from Isafhan, wearing black clothes, will follow him and form his army. (Today there live more than 40.000 Jews in Jewish neighbourhood of Iran). (Narrated by Imam Tirmidhi).

According to another Hadith, most of his followers will be women. (Tirmidhi).

A man will bind his wife, mother and daughter to a tree, out of fear that they will go to Dajjal and follow him.

His fitnah is so great that all Prophet have warned for him, even prophet Noah, peace be upon him. (Muslim)

The word ‘Kafir’ (Unbeliever) is written between his two eyes, every Muslim will be able to read that. (Bukhari).

Don’t go near Dajjal instead go to Makkah and Madinah, for Angels will not allow him to enter Makkah and Madinah. (Abu Dawud).

A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower. (Muslim).

He will travel, like clouds driven by the wind (Airplanes?). (Saheeh Muslim).

Dajjaal will be riding a white donkey made of iron, the width between its ears will be 40 cubits (Airplane?). (Ahmad).

Surah Al Kahf will protect you against Dajjal, if you read it. (Muslim).

Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have passed away and ask him, ‘If I bring your father and brother back to life, will you believe that I am your Lord?’ He will reply, ‘Why not?’ Then satan will take on the appearance of his brother and father. (Ahmad).

He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat. He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

Dajjal will claim to be Prophet of God, then he will call himself God Almighty.

He will give a command to the sky, there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. (Muslim).

So Allah will give him miracles, to test the human’s by it. He will walk through the desert and say to it, ‘Bring forth your treasures’. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. (Muslim)

-Marwan-

The end is very near indeed May Allah (swt) protect us all from the fitnah of the dajjal and makes us of the pious and rightious ameen

Aziboy

Banned
SCARY but TRUE

Still to come.....

The emergence of Isa (a.s.)

The emergence of Gog [Yaju’j] and Magog [Maju’j]

The final signs of Qiyamah

rahman2040

I hope not..I don't wanna see him :astag: But,Indeed, the end is near...

i agree a system for dajjal is been creating by some people who have gifted their souls for saitan,,, to control humans on earth.. ya works i already in progress to control weather and are successful in that. and for humans trying to control through their perticular seeds for agriculture and finally they are in progress to have use of credit and debit cards all over the world and to be under world bank control...... lets c

may Allah protect us to die on eman....

John Smith

I want nothing more other than living till the day Isa (as) decend's from the heavens & giving my Pledge of Allegiance to him & Imam Mehdi.

Aziboy

Banned
I want nothing more other than living till the day Isa (as) decend's from the heavens & giving my Pledge of Allegiance to him & Imam Mehdi.

Yes, This is what we all hope as well, but If we wont live that long per Allah's will, we would at least pray that our future generations do [from our lineage]. We have to always make consistent Dua for the same.

Aziboy

Banned
Also, we can make our kids aware of what is going to happen in the future and would make WILL before we die to our childrens for being steadfast and to carryforward this very relevant information.

May Allah grant us or our future kids to be steadfast during the fitna of Dajjal and to be amongst the army of the Khalifatullah Hadrat Mahdi [ra]....Ameen ya Rabb Al-alamin