From Indonesia

Putra Nusantara

:salam2:

How are you my brothers and sisters in Islam? May I introduce my self, my name is Muhammad Putra Nusantara. Putra Nusantara is the meaning of son of fatherland but also the meaning of son of between the islands. Because Nusantara is the word from two words, Nusa (Island) and Antara (between). But, I think the son of between of the islands is so weird to me, so I prefer the son of fatherland.

O yes, what is Nusantara from? I'm from Indonesia, because Nusantara is the other name of Indonesia. My country is the archipelago, with the largest muslim population in the world. Try to visit my country, from Aceh in Sumatera to Manokwari in Papua, you will find many mosques in the villages or in the cities.

I think this is my introduction,

from your new brother
-Putra Nusantara- :)

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Wow, Indonesia. Insha'Allah I hope to go there one day. It's nice to have you here brother. Welcome to the site.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam

welcome,
i am sure Indonesia is beautifull country..because Allah made for us such an amazing planet, Alhamdullilah

Putra Nusantara

Alhamdulillah, insha Allah. If you have many question about Indonesia and it's people and culture, just ask to me, insha Allah, I will be delighted to answer

Syukran, :)

strive-may-i

Muhammad Putra Nusantara!!! .... nice introduction, you write quite well... And so are you serious? Because am willing to ask questions, and know more... are you ready too?

:)

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Assalamu'alaikum..

Masya Allah Akhi.. Ahlan wa sahlan..

Antum tinggal dimana? ana sendiri di Bandung, seperti yg antum bisa lihat di "location" yg ana tulis.

[TL for others, where do you live? i myself live in Bandung, that you can see for yourself from my "location".

Putra Nusantara

Ane tinggal di Jakarta, tapi masih kuliah tingkat akhir di Jogja, insya Allah.

(English) : I lived in Jakarta but still study in University in Jogja, last grade, insha Allah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,brother.
So happy and glad
to have you here with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)