SubhaanAllah..!!!!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
420964_264304843641380_216859861719212_627511_872591474_n.jpg

Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar said: The Prophet (saw) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.

” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3512; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 2691.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (ra) that the Prophet (Saw) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:salam2:

I don't know why people imitate... Like, seriously?.... I guess these are all the signs of Qyamaah.. What to say...

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Shaykh al-Fawzaan:

"Whatever form it (celebrating the birthday of the Prophet) takes and whatever the intentions of those who do this are, there is no doubt whatsoever that it is an invented, haraam innovation which was introduced by the Shi’a Faatimids after the three best centuries, in order to corrupt the religion of the Muslims.''

[Huqooq an-Nabi, p. 139]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Please have a thread on why Muslims do not celebrate Valentine's Day...PLEASE

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:wasalam:

What are these Muslims thinking?

What religion are they going to imitate next?

I don't know what's happening in this world... Sometimes, I just want the Hour to come.. I don't wanna see this stupid stuff anymore... I think the ignorance is once again coming to this world, or it has already come....

Kakorot

I don't know what's happening in this world... Sometimes, I just want the Hour to come.. I don't wanna see this stupid stuff anymore... I think the ignorance is once again coming to this world, or it has already come....

It's unbelievable the nonesense Muslims believe in these days. Generally a lot of these people are just really ignorant of religion, e.g when they read Quraan they have no idea what is being recited and when they pray salah, they have no idea what they're are saying. So they rely on religious individuals like so called scholars, religious speakers etc. and blindly believe everything they're told, without questioning about authenticity. And then when you tell them 'Milad un Nabi is bid'ah' they say 'Oh look at you saying this astaghfirullah, you don't know more than MY shaykh' and then youre like 'Okay, show me proof from Quraan or Sunnah that it's allowed to celebrate the Prophet's :saw2: b'day' and then they call you 'Wahhabi' - that's their answer for everything lol.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
It's unbelievable the nonesense Muslims believe in these days. Generally a lot of these people are just really ignorant of religion, e.g when they read Quraan they have no idea what is being recited and when they pray salah, they have no idea what they're are saying. So they rely on religious individuals like so called scholars, religious speakers etc. and blindly believe everything they're told, without questioning about authenticity. And then when you tell them 'Milad un Nabi is bid'ah' they say 'Oh look at you saying this astaghfirullah, you don't know more than MY shaykh' and then youre like 'Okay, show me proof from Quraan or Sunnah that it's allowed to celebrate the Prophet's :saw2: b'day' and then they call you 'Wahhabi' - that's their answer for everything lol.

I know exactly what you're saying Sister... Nowadays, people believe in this so called "Modern World" They care about this world, they don't care about learning about their Religion... Only a few... If one wants to do something, He/she should send Durood Shareef and do good deeds and follow the Sunnah.... But, this immitation is too much!!