Morning OR Night?

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters...

What do you Brothers and Sisters like the MOST... Morning with the sunshine or Night with the twinkling stars and the beatiful Moon????....

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu 'alaykum.

I'd have to say night! Beautiful & mysterious. Makes me think of how small we are, compared to the rest of the universe. :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your beautiful thread.

Alhamdulillah, I love the most the morning and for me it is the most beautiful part of day.Every time when I wake up to pray Fajr salah, and after I finish praying, I take a look at the sky,and wait for the sun to rise from horizont, SubhanAllah.

For me mornings are the most beautiful Alhamdulilah, as they reflect with calmaty and peace,and also Alahdmulillah I love morning because it can be clearly heared Adhan.

But Alhamdulillah for every part of our days.:)

May Allah reward you dear sister for your thread. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
WALIKUMUSALAM WAREHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU...

I like both the morning and the night.. I think morning gives us the sense of freshness and the fact that ALLAH gave us another day to live..ALHUMDULILLAH...And, the night is just so beautiful... I like those twinkling stars and the Moon is gorgeous... I like to look at the stars and the moon at night... I can't explain that in words...It's breathtaking...

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR Sisters ...
Wa iyakum.. ... AMEEN... Sister Asja.. :)

al-hamdulilaah

WALIKUMUSALAM WAREHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU...

I like both the morning and the night.. I think morning gives us the sense of freshness and the fact that ALLAH gave us another day to live..ALHUMDULILLAH...And, the night is just so beautiful... I like those twinkling stars and the Moon is gorgeous... I like to look at the stars and the moon at night... I can't explain that in words...It's breathtaking...

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR Sisters ...
Wa iyakum.. ... AMEEN... Sister Asja.. :)

Me too both are beautiful, morning especially at the beach in saudia, its so calm, mashAllah. You can ponder and reflect at that time.

serena77

I"m a night owl .. most of the time when i was young I would get up in the middle of the night and sadly stay that way throughout the day... i used to say the only time i saw a sunrise was when i hadn't been to bed yet.
I am SO not a morning person... I do have to be up early for work and sometimes the sunrises are absolutely stunning... however, given my personal preference... I prefer the night.

I used to go sit on the beach late at night in south FL when i lived down there. I had found a pretty much abandoned beach after sunset anyway... and i loved being out there late at night....
Serena

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
I"m a night owl .. most of the time when i was young I would get up in the middle of the night and sadly stay that way throughout the day... i used to say the only time i saw a sunrise was when i hadn't been to bed yet.
I am SO not a morning person... I do have to be up early for work and sometimes the sunrises are absolutely stunning... however, given my personal preference... I prefer the night.

I used to go sit on the beach late at night in south FL when i lived down there. I had found a pretty much abandoned beach after sunset anyway... and i loved being out there late at night....
Serena

COOL... I have heard that beaches are very beautiful at night in Florida... Plus it's warm over there... I haven't had an experience of going to beach at night.. But, it must be beautiful!!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

Night. Definitely night. So serene and calm. Perfect time for reading Quran.

This.

But also some stargazing. I'm an amateur astronomer of sorts, so sometimes I drag the telescope out and do a little gazing at the heavens, and marvel at the creation of Allah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

I am both morning and night person. I would go more with morning though.

This.

But also some stargazing. I'm an amateur astronomer of sorts, so sometimes I drag the telescope out and do a little gazing at the heavens, and marvel at the creation of Allah.

mashaAllah, thats really lovely. I often am gazing up at the night sky at the moon and stars. Unfortunately, I have not a telescope, but to have one would be very cool. I have an iphone app which tells the different constellations

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Hmm that's a tough one,at first I used to love nights ,I used to go out for long walks at night,but now I love early morning fajr and post fajr time,when sun is shining and birds are chirping and everything is coming to life,it's the beauty and freshness that this moment captures,best time of the day.I still love nights though.The calmness and serenity night has and the intimacy it holds for the person who prays to His Lord trying to get close to Him,alone and his Lord,Allah.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

Hmm that's a tough one,at first I used to love nights ,I used to go out for long walks at night,but now I love early morning fajr and post fajr time,when sun is shining and birds are chirping and everything is coming to life,it's the beauty and freshness that this moment captures,best time of the day.I still love nights though.The calmness and serenity night has and the intimacy it holds for the person who prays to His Lord trying to get close to Him,alone and his Lord,Allah.

True, Brother.... Morning is like a new day... It is a Blessing from ALLAH that he gives us our soul back the next day when we are half Dead!! He gives us another chance to go back to Him... While the Night is just like a personal diary, in which you reflect on what you did for the whole day... What good deeds and bad deeds you did..... Ask forgiveness from Allah for the bad deeds.. Then your eyes close just like how one closes the diary of his/her life.... Then, the next thing you know you are half dead... You don't know if you're gonna wake up the next day... It's like a chapter of your life which closes each night.. And the next chapter opens the next day... ALHUMDULILLAH

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalamu alaikum.

If you ever catch a U.F.O, do tell us.!!:)

Heh. If I ever find my mother ship, I'm out of here. Off this planet and going back home...

mashaAllah, thats really lovely. I often am gazing up at the night sky at the moon and stars. Unfortunately, I have not a telescope, but to have one would be very cool. I have an iphone app which tells the different constellations

It is pretty cool. I got to look at Jupiter once and I could see a couple of the moons in front of it as shadows. It was one of the coolest things I had ever seen.

You can check out the moon with a good pair of binoculars. You can really see all of the craters and everything.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

i love all dear sister, the morning has her special air and light, also the night has her special air and taste, alhamdullilah

since i am muslim, i cant say i hate something or i like more other thing, the days, the nights, also all seasons, all is from Allah...
i have a little problem with the cold :) but in everything is a balance allready settled with a great wisdom.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, I like the summer nights. Because their warm, and you can see the cloudless sky with the stars shining brightly. And I also like the winter Morning's, because how the clouds reflect off the snow to make it seem like Day longer.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters..

I'm sitting right now and looking out the window.. It's sunset time... and guess what??? the Moon looks soooooooooooooooo bright and beautiful..... I wish this moment could never end...It's just amazing!!!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters..

I'm sitting right now and looking out the window.. It's sunset time... and guess what??? the Moon looks soooooooooooooooo bright and beautiful..... I wish this moment could never end...It's just amazing!!!

About an hour or so left for sunset here... the sun is starting to go down and it's shining right in my face through the window here at work.