Good bye - Mawlid Prophet Muhammad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasak80

My thread was deleted related with Mawlid ( our birthday of prophet)
It is celebrated most of Muslim countries.It was written by true Ahli sunnah wal jaamaat...

This is my duty to say What I know...
pls search this site what you find harmful

So, I have seen some threads which is very harmfull.
But they are not deleted.How could I delete them? Is his justice?

Sorry but I think who deleted it or responsable for it , can not stand any thoughts on the world except hers/his .

DONT AFRAID TO READ ..
read maybe you will find the thruth inshaallah..

Somethimes I was blamed about saving shias.
No. I anounce what I SEARCHED and find : THERE ARE ONLY FOUR REAL MADHAPS: HANAFI, SHAFI, HANBELI, MALIKI

Wahabi and shias are misleaded.I dont blame them.
I have many friend of them. I can never say to them that they are not muslims.
But in here forums I have sorrily read some people saying they are not muslims....

Wahabis are muslims which are cheated by an english secret agent...
Shias are muslims which are cheated by a person Abdullah bin Sebe.

pls search read, dont afraid.
I will continue to tell everybody the truth inshallah.

May Allah forgive us.
Good bye.
pls delete my account I dont know how to do it ...

Idris16

Wahhabi is a name that was invented by the British. So how could an English secret agent invent ''Wahhabism''? It doesn't make sense.

Please calm down and don't leave this forum. Know that not all shias are kafirs and not all shias are rawafid. All rawafid are shias but not all shias are rawafid. And did Abdullah bin Sabah create Shiism or Rafidism?

My thread was deleted related with Mawlid ( our birthday of prophet)
It is celebrated most of Muslim countries.It was written by true Ahli sunnah wal jaamaat
So are you saying the four Imams were not from Ahl al-Sunnah? They never celebrated Mawlid.

Ahsen

Somethimes I was blamed about saving shias.
No. I anounce what I SEARCHED and find : THERE ARE ONLY FOUR REAL MADHAPS: HANAFI, SHAFI, HANBELI, MALIKI

Wahabi and shias are misleaded.I dont blame them.
I have many friend of them. I can never say to them that they are not muslims.
But in here forums I have sorrily read some people saying they are not muslims....

You need to broaden your view.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

my dear sister, be calm please..

our purpose in life is to worship Allah swt and to make Him pleased with us...the rest is all secondary.

may Allah help us, ameen.

:salam2:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Allaah the Most High - said:

"So call to Islaam and stand firm, and do not follow their whims and desires, but say: I believe in whatever has been revealed by Allaah from the Book, and I have been commanded to do justice between you. Allaah is our Lord and your Lord, for us our deeds and for you your deeds. There is no dispute between us and you. Allaah will assemble us all, and to Him is the final return." [Soorah ash-Shooraa 42:15].

Dear sister, we ask that you can read and see things from the light of the Islamic evidences. That is all we require here, to live according to the Islam as taught and lived by the earliest generation of Muslims.

A Sister Moderator (Um Muhammad al Mahdi), kindly sent you a private message about the topic that was posted,it is as follows:

assalamu alaykum dear sister,

inshaAllah you are in good state of health and imaan.

I'm writing to let you know that your thread about the Prophet sallaAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam birthday has been deleted. The birthday is clearly a bida'h and we don't wish the spreading of wrong informations on TurnToIslam. Let's remember the Sunnah and not the traditions and culture we might have been brought up with in our country.

The Sahaba (ra) had the chance to celebrate ANY birthdays and they didn't do it, we should follow those examples.

Anyway, I thank you for your patience and understanding, more informations are available in this thread inshaAllah:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83401

jazakillahu khayran
take care
assalamu alaykum

-------------------

We show our love for the Prophet Muhammad (s) by following his Sunnah.
We show our love for the Prophet Muhammad (s) by following his sunnah.
We show our love for the Prophet Muhammad (s) by following his Sunnah. -

It was the way of the Prophet to repeat important things three times, so by me doing that, I have also, inshaAllah, completed the Sunnah. That copying of the Prophet (s) is better than to create something new into the Deen. Following the Quran and the Sunnah, is the only thing we as Muslims should aim to do.

Amr ibn Yahya narrated his father told him, "We used to sit at Abdullah Ibn Masood’s house before Fajr prayer. If he exited we would follow him to the musjid. Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari then came to us and asked us, ‘Did Abu Abur-Rahman (Abdullah Ibn Masood) come out yet?’ We said, ‘No’, so he sat with us till he emerged. We all stood up when he exited.

He (Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari) said, ‘O Abu Adur-Rahman, I just saw something which I did not recognize, and I did not see, all thanks to Allah, but good.’ He (Ibn Masood) said, ‘What is it?’ He (Abu Musa) said, ‘If you live you will see it. I saw in the musjid people sitting in circles waiting for the prayer. In each circle there is a leader, and they have stones in their hands. He (the leader) would say, ‘Say Takbir (Allahu Akbar) 100 times’, so they say Takbir 100 times. He (the leader) would then say, ‘Say Tahil (La Ilaha Illa Allah) 100 times’, so they say Tahil 100 times. He (the leader) would then say, ‘Say Tasbih (Subhana Allah) 100 times’, so they say Tasbih 100 times.

Ibn Masood said, ‘Did you not order them to count their evil deeds, and guarantee them that none of their good deeds will be lost?’ Then he and us left till we reached one of the circles. Then he (Ibn Masood) stood next to the circle and said, ‘What are you doing?’ They said, ‘O Abu Abdur-Rahamn, (these are) stones that we count our Takbir, Tahil, tasbih, and Tah’mid (Alhumdu’lillah).’

Ibn Masood said, ‘Count your evil deeds, for I guarantee that none of your good deeds will be lost. What is the matter with you, O nation of Muhammad? How soon you come to your destruction! The companions (of Muhammad) are still many, these are his clothes still not worn out and his cookware did not break yet. By whom my soul is in His Hands, you are either following a religion better than Muhammad’s or followers of a way of evil.’

They said, ‘By Allah, O Abu Abdur-Rahman, we sought only what is good.’ Ibn Masood said, ‘Many people seek good, but they do not reach it. The Messenger told us some people who read the Qur’an will not have the Qur’an leave their throats (to their hearts). By Allah I do not know if most of you are from them.’ Then he left them. Amr Ibn Salamah said, ‘We saw most of those people fighting against us, in the battle of Nahrawan with the Khawarij.’" (Tirmidhi)

Once a man sneezed in the presence of Ibn Umar and said, "Praise be to Allah and peace be upon the Messenger.’ Ibn Umar chastised the man and said, "The Prophet has only taught us to say Alhumdu’lillah." (Tirmidhi)

This shows that the Sahaba were strict on following Islam exactly like what is in the Qur'an and in the Sunnah. The Deen is complete, Allah said in the Qur'an:

"This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion" (Al-Maidah 5: 3)

We do not need to create any new method of worship into Islam. So, we can not choose to pray 6x instead of 5. We do not say to someone that they can pray extra prayers or fast on certain days that are not stated in Islam, because this is also not from the shari'ah of Islam.

Some things like using modern technology in helping the Imam, or to tell you which way Makkah is are fine, because these are not introducing anything new into Islam. Similarly we can take an airplane, car to travel during the Hajj... or stay in an air-conditioned tent in Mina, whilst doing hajj. These are just things to make life easier.

The Prophet Muhammad (s) Said: “Every Bid'ah (innovation) is misguidance and every Misguidance is in the hellfire”. (Sahih)

There is no place for "Good bid'ah". Some people from the Sufi sects created a concept called "Bid'ah hassanah". They say that they do good such as reading the entire Qur'an at grave of the dead person. They think this will benefit the dead person. - But, this is not from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. - Reading Qur'an is definitely a good thing, but is it allowed to do so in this.. new way? - No. Because, it becomes bid'ah. Similarly, some people they visit the grave of the dead every Eid. So, visiting graves normally is of course allowed, but, unfortunately, because of culture and the wrong teaching from the Ahlul Bid'ah "Imams and Shaykhs"... people think of Eid as a day when they should go and visit the dead. They make this into a habit for Eid, which is also wrong.

There is another bid'ah, an event which has no place in the Qur'an, the Sunnah, not done by the Sahaba or any Muslim in the early times of Islam. - That is the celebration of the Prophet Muhammad (s) birthday. - It is wrong to do, and that is why many Muslims do not celebrate it, including myself and even others here.

I understand that in Turkey, Morocco and other places this practice is widespread. However, many religious Muslims who are not under the shade of their cultural interpretations, acknowledge that these practices have no place in Islam.

The Prophet (s) said: Do Not over praise me as the Christians over-praised the son of Mary. I am His Slave, so say: " Allah's Slave and Messenger" (Bukhari and Muslim).

People call this day "Eid Milad al Nabawi"... And they celebrate it officially in many Muslim countries.. (Except Saudi Arabia, where it is rightly banned). - There are only 2 Eid.. and introducing a 3rd or 4th is just bid'ah .. and those who do it with knowledge, are committing Kufr.

As we can see from the ayaat in Qur'an, the hadith of the Prophet (s) and the saying of his sahaba.. doing bid'ah is evil.. There is no good bid'ah, no matter how much we might try to justify it... Islam is perfect, complete. Remember my first sentences, We show our love for the Prophet Muhammad (s) by following his Sunnah!

The Messenger of Allah (s) said: "Whoever innovates or accomodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Reported by Bukhaaree (12/41) and Muslim (9/140). These are the words of Rasul Allah (s) , and it shows just how much he hated that people introduce new things into the deen of Islam.

In another hadith:

A desert Arab came to Allah's Apostle and asked him about ablution. He demonstrated (washing each part of his body) thrice, and then said: That is (the method) of the ablution. And he who does more than this has done wrong, transgressed the limit and has oppressed (himself). [Transmitted by Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, and Abu Dawud transmitted something to the same effect.]

- So, the Prophet Muhammad (s) forbade people doing more than 3x. This is his teaching. We stick to it. We never do more or less, unless it is clearly legislated. If people use their own ideas, desires and flawed "logic" to make their own Islamic way, then they are going away from the way of the pure Islam. This is how the Christians and the Jews were led astray, it is also how many of the various sects are also astray.

The Prophet Muhammad (s) said:"Verily I shall proceed you to the Fountain (Al-Kawthar). Whosoever will pass by me shall drink (from it) and never get thirsty. People whom I know and who will know me will certainly come to me for drink but there will be a barrier between them and me. Then I will say, "Verily they are of me.’ It will be said, ‘You certainly do not know what bid’ah (innovation) they made after you.’ Then I shall say, "Be off those who made bid’ah after me.’ (Bukhari and Muslim)

Abdullah Ibn Masood narrated, "The Messenger of Allah (S) drew a line for us and then said, ‘This is Allah’s Straight Path.’ Then he drew lines to its right and left, then he said, ‘These are paths, upon every one of them there is a devil calling towards it.’ (Ahmad)

Then he (Muhammad (S)) recited (from the Qur’an (what means)):"Verily this is My Straight path, so follow it and follow not (other) paths, they will separate you away from His path. This He has ordained for you that you may become pious." (Al-Anam 6:153)

The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said>>

“The Upright (the Proper Muslims who stand for the Qur'aan and the Sunnah with the understanding of the early Muslims) in every generation will carry the knowledge, rejecting the distortion of the extremists, the false claims of the liars, and the false interpretation of the ignorant.” [Hasan ]

The Salaf would not even listen to one ayah of the Qur'aan from the people of innovation. We should do our utmost to learn our Islam from the right sources.

Ibraaheem ibn Maysarah said: "He who honours an innovator has assisted in the demolition of Islaam."

One great scholar of the Salaf, Abu Moosaa said: “That I live next to a Jew and a Christian, and monkeys and pigs, is more beloved to me than that if I were to live next to a follower of desires (i.e. deviant), who will spread disease to my heart.”

The great Sahabi, Abdullah Ibn Masud (radhiyallahu anhu) said> "There will not come upon you a time, except that it is more evil than the time before it. I do not mean a leader better than another leader, nor a year better than another year. But your 'Ulemah and fuqahaa (i.e. your Scholars) will disappear, and you will not find anyone to succeed them. Then there will come a people who will give verdicts according to their opinion." (Ibn Hajr related it in Fathul-Baaree).

And in another wording: "It is not due to abundance of rain, nor due to its scarcity. Rather it is due to the disappearance of the Scholars. Then there will come a people who will give verdicts on matters based upon mere opinion; and thus they will destroy Islaam." (Ibn Hajr related it in Fathul-Baaree)

So, we must be aware of all the things that are not based on the pure Islamic teachings. We got to stick to the original Islam, and not allow cultural or other teaching to be placed into our heart. Surely, the best Islam is the one that Allah and His Rasul (s) commanded? We are not better than his own companions.. That is why we stick and follow in their footsteps. May Allah help and guide us onto the right way, and keep us and our families away from evil, amin

Wasalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Ershad

Walaikkum Assalam wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

My brother Mabsoot has said it all. Also I recommend you to read this translation of Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan hafidhahullaah's work on "Good Innovations". Sister, don't take any of these posts as personal attack on you. This is our sincere advice with good intentions because "Ad-Deenu An-Naseehah" . On the authority of Abu Ruqayya Tameem ibn Aus ad-Daaree (radi Allaahu anhu) that the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
'The Deen (religion) is naseehah (advice/sincerity)'. We said 'To whom?' He said 'To Allah and His Book, and His Messenger, and to the leaders of the Muslims and their common folk.' [Related by Muslim]
. We all tend to make mistakes and we learn from what others advice us. I had lot of wrong information due to my ignorance, and alhamdulilah, I have learnt and change my ways a lot, because advice from TTI brothers and brothers everywhere I meet.

There are many misunderstanding and false practices widely prevalent among muslims. You wouldn't believe when a person told me that some muslims even believe that drinking wine is not prohibited, Audubillah. People tend to go by their desires and give you a religious excuse for that. Islam is free from anything people invent and associate with it. Allah said in the Qur`an:
“This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (al- Ma`idah: 3)
If this celebration was from the Perfection of the Religion, it must have been in existence before the death of the Messenger of Allah. If it is not from the Perfection of the Religion, then it is not possible that it be from the religion, since Allah said: “This day I have perfected your religion for you.” Whoever claims that it is from the Perfection of the Religion which occurred after the death of the Messenger of Allah Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, then his claim amounts to a denial of this verse of the Qur`an. The only source for us is Qur'an and the Prophet's tradition that we know through the narrations. Rest all are things we need to stay away from.

Regarding Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab Rahimahullah, after whom people coined the term "Wahabbi", he was a reformer. These innovations, sufism was prevalent at one point of time, he spoke against it and tried to implement the religion as it is from Qur'an and Sunnah, so people of desires who didn't like what he did, coined the term "wahabbi" to criticize people who follow the Qur'an and Sunnah. If you read his works like the "Three Fundamental Principals of Islam", you will appreciate his contribution to the Muslim Ummah.

Regarding Shia, no, no scholar has ever made takfir on all the Shia. Neither, have I seen anyone from TTI doing it or if he/she did it, someone has corrected them. There are some condition, rules for making takfir. It is very complicated matter. Scholars only say what constitutes kufr and if some has these set of beliefs even after he has been informed, then they have disbelieved. They never say this group are not muslims or so. If some of our comments, made you think so, we reiterate the belief of Ahlus sunnah:

Shaykh Uthaymeen said “Hence, the meaning of the words of Shaykh ul-Islam (Ibn Taymiyyah) – it is said: the disbelief that is associated with a description, then judgement can be made by it in all circumstances, [such as] whoever disbelieves in Allaah will be in the Fire, whoever prostrates to an idol is a disbeliever, whoever says that there is another deity alongside Allaah is a disbeliever [and so on]. However, with respect to a specific individual, you must not make a judgement (of takfir) against him until you investigate; he could be ignorant and not know, or he could have made an interpretation (ta’wil) [that is incorrect], or there could be a situation in which he was made to utter words without actually intending them.” Liqaa ul-Baab al-Maftooh (v36. No 1020)

And The people best suited for the job of making takfir are those with the most knowledge of the religion and they are the scholars. As far as I know, we dont have scholars here. So, no one here makes takfir and we only quote what the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah say. As for ordinary people like us, we only hold the mushriks to be disbelievers. And we stay away from things that we do not know out of ignorance.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan said, “The judgement of apostasy and expelling someone from the religion is only appropriate for the people of knowledge (scholars) who are firmly grounded in knowledge, and they are the judges in the various shariah law courts, and those who are able of giving legal verdicts. And this is just like the other matters, and it is not the right of every person, or from the right of those who are learning, or those who ascribe themselves to knowledge, but who have deficiency in understanding. It is not appropriate for them to make judgements of apostasy (upon others).

Since mischief will arise from this, and sometimes a Muslim might be judged as an apostate but he is not actually so the takfir of a Muslim who has not committed one of the nullifications of Islam contains great danger. Whoever says to his brother “O Kaafir” or “O Faasiq”, and he is not like that, then the words will fall back upon the one who said them.

Hence, the ones who actually judge with apostasy are the legislative judges (the scholars) and those who are able and fit for giving legal verdicts. And as for those who enforce the judgements they are the leaders of the Muslims. As for whatever is other than this, then it is mere confusion.” Maraaji’aat fee Fiqh il-Waaqi… (comp. by Abdullaah bin Muhammad ar-Rifaa’ee

Also Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan stated: “It is obligatory for the ignoramus not to speak and to keep quiet and fear Allah, The Exalted and Majestic, and to not speak without knowledge,Allah says, “Say, My Lord has only forbidden immoralities – what is apparent of then and what is concealed – and sin (any unlawful action), and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know.” {al’A’raaf (7): 33}

So it is not permissible for the ignoramus to speak in issues of knowledge especially in regards to major issues such as takfir, jihad and al-walaa wal-baraa (allegiance and association). As for slander and backbiting in regards to the honour of the people in authority and the honour of the scholars, then this is the most severe type of backbiting and as a result is not permissible. As for current events which have passed or are taking place then these are affairs for the people in authority to research and seek counsel over and it is for the scholars to explain its Divinely Legislated ruling.

As for the general and common people and beginning students it is not their issue.

Allah says, “And when there comes to them something (I.e. information) about (public) security or fear, they spread it around. But if they had only referred it back to the Messenger or to those in authority (scholars are the authority in regards to religious affairs and the Muslim rulers are the authority in regards to the worldly affairs) among them, then the ones who can draw correct conclusions from it would have known about it. And if not for the favour of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would have followed Satan, except for a few.”{an-Nisaa (4): 83}

So it is incumbent to refrain the tongue in speaking about the likes of such issues, especially takfir, allegiance and disavowal. And humans are mostly ignorant of its application and can apply it incorrectly and thus judge a person with misguidance and kufr, and the ruling could thus return upon the claimant. So if a person says to his brother “O kaafir, O fasiq” and the man is not like that (i.e. neither a kaafir nor a fasiq) the ruling can return upon the one who said it, and Allah’s refuge is sought. This is a very dangerous issue, so it is upon the one who fears Allah to refrain his tongue except if he is from those who are entrusted to deal with such issues, from the people in authority or the scholars.” Muhammad bin Fadh al-Husayn (editor and compiler), al-Ajabaat ak-Muhimmah fi’l-Mashaakil al-Mumilah (Riyadh: Mataabi’ al-Humaydee, 1425 AH/2004 CE, Second Edition), pp.56-58

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Oh my goodness. I am the reigning queen of deleted posts.

There is no reason to have hurt feelings. Honestly. As we gain knowledge our perspective changes. And it is hard to let go of what we have in the past considered to be correct.

Stay with us and learn..like I do. InshaAllah, it will all make sense.

yasak80

‘And send salaam on him the day he was born, and the day he dies and the day he will be raised up to life (again).’ (Q.19:15)

innovation on islam is forbidden.It is bidah.For example if someone prays without hijab and says that nobody is here so we can pray like that. It is bidah it is innovaiton in islam.
But birthday is a tradition. And a good tradition. Good traditions are excepted in islam.
And also christians learned to celebrate birthday from muslims.
Because Our beloved prophet Hz. Mohammad replied when he was asked why he was fasting
‘It is (the day) when I was born and revelation was sent down to me.’ (Muslim, Book 6, No. 2606).

What am I going to broaden? the wahabi belief?
I see here people are misleaded so I dont want to stay anymore. It is like a facebook.
IF my account is open I will check like now.
So pls delete my account like you delete the threads.
Any way thank you.

And salam to my friends.
We can speak from my email soon.,

helpinghumanity

Asslamo alaikum sister,

Please calm down and have patience because Allah is with those who have patience.

Please forgive others for the sake of Allah, if you do so inshallah Allah will forgive you on the day of Judgement.

If one of your post has been deleted so what, I am pretty sure you have thousands and thousands of post and information to share with us. All of us will love to read them.

Ups and downs are part of life. Inshallah let's try to cooperate with each other, open our ears, eyes and heart so that we can benefit from each others.

Inshallah I am hopeful that you will make us happy by staying on the form, by forgiving what happened in the past and by sharing useful information in the future.

yasak80

Asslamo alaikum sister,

Please calm down and have patience because Allah is with those who have patience.

Please forgive others for the sake of Allah, if you do so inshallah Allah will forgive you on the day of Judgement.

If one of your post has been deleted so what, I am pretty sure you have thousands and thousands of post and information to share with us. All of us will love to read them.

Ups and downs are part of life. Inshallah let's try to cooperate with each other, open our ears, eyes and heart so that we can benefit from each others.

Inshallah I am hopeful that you will make us happy by staying on the form, by forgiving what happened in the past and by sharing useful information in the future.

Thank you brother.
I found really good friends here.
But I can not stand their blames to many muslims....

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
sister,don't be angry,this is a forum where we can learn something we didn't know before.it is said to you that what you believe about celebrating the prophet's birthday is unright because there are the proofs.nobody would have deleted your thread if only it was a guide for the readers.me too in the past I thought that celebrating birthdays was right,but since I've known that is a bida',I adapted myself to what sunnah said.dear sister,the anger is the poison of our heart,it doesn't help you to feel better.if birthday was a tradition,the prophet SAWS maybe would have taugh it to his companions,but he himself told not to celebrate his birthday...what about the all prophets?don't they deserve to be remembered in their birthday?remember Allah and don't leave this forum,'cause I know you like it:hearts::hearts:

yasak80

of course I like TTI .
I read , searched And I DONT BELIVE that Mawlid is bidah.And there are milions of muslims like me.
I am 31 years old sister.
In the age of mine,nobody should wait from me to understand some one's thoughts and obey if one deletes my thread in domination without my view.

We do a lot of things which Sahaba didnt do...ıt is a tradition in some countries or people do.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe the tradition you intend is only saying "eid milad"and nothing else,'cause christians do much more during their celebration:gifts,parties,waste of money.the prophet Muammed SAWS surely didn't want us to do this,but to make sadaqa,to pray and to be good with our neighbours,even if it isn't easy nowdays.let's go sister,the Mawlid an nabi is already passed,while we are debating about him:mashallah:.
so keep on feeling better.maybe you should have been contacted before and it should have been advised you to modify the post,I agree.I also have created some threads that magically disappeared:),but I didn't care because the forum is made to share and not to impose:)

Aziboy

Banned
Salam Alaykum Sister,

Just wanted to remind you what our beloved Prophet Muhammad [sal-Allahu alayhi wassalam] said in his last and final sermon which was
delivered on the Ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah, 10 A.H. (623AD) in the Uranah valley of Mount Arafat in Mecca.

The Last Sermon of
Prophet Muhammad (sal-Allahu alayhi wassalam)

O People! Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen carefully to what I am saying and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People! Just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that he will indeed reckon your deeds.

Allah has forbidden you to take usury; therefore all interest obligations shall henceforth be waived. Your capital is yours to keep .You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequality. Allah has judged that there shall be no interest and that all interest due to Abbas Ibn 'Aal-Muttalib be waived.

Every right arising out of homicide in pre-Islamic days is henceforth waived and the first such right that I waive is that arising from the murder of Rabiah ibn al-Harithiah.

O men! The unbelievers indulge in tampering with the calendar in order to make permissible that which Allah forbade, and to prohibit what Allah has made permissible. With Allah the months are twelve in number. Four of them are holy, they are successive, except one occurs singly between the months of Jumada and Shaban [meaning Rajab].

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will be able to lead you astray in big things so beware of following him in small things.

O People it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well never to be unchaste.

O People! Listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers, fast during month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakah .Perform Hajj if you can afford it.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor does a Black have any superiority over a White except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly.

Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People! No Prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore O People, and understand words that I convey to you.

“ I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.”

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly.

O Allah, be my witness, that I have conveyed your message to Your people.

As part of this sermon, the prophet recited to them a revelation from Allah, which he had just received, and which completed the Quran, for it was the last passage to be revealed:

This day the disbeliever's despair of prevailing against your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me [Allah]! This day have I perfected for you, your religion and fulfilled My favor unto you, and it hath been My good pleasure to choose Islam for you as your religion. (Surah 5, Ayah 3)

At the request of the Prophet, Safwan's brother Rabiah (RA) repeated the sermon. His loud voice faithfully relayed the sermon sentence by sentence to over ten thousand gathered on the occasion. Towards the end of his sermon, the Prophet asked “O people, have I faithfully delivered unto you my message?” A powerful murmur of asserted, “O Allah! Yes!” Arising from the thousands of pilgrims, the vibrant words “Allahumma na'm,” rolled like thunder throughout the valley. The Prophet raised his forefinger and said:
“O Allah bear witness that I have conveyed your message to my people.”

The sayings of prophet “ I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.”

cuts off everything which is invented after him i.e. Four Schools of thoughts, Prophet’s Birthday Celebration, Taking anyone as your Imam other than Prophet Muhammad {saw}, and
following our so called scholars.

In Conclusion, Islam means following the revelation of Allah and the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad (saw)
and if anyone follow anything apart as our prophet said, they will go astray and get misleaded.

Spare a Thought my Sister
Do not follow anything Blindly !!!

yasak80

brother really
people dont understand me..
I say I do not follow blindly.I searched about it.
I know what do you mean, it was not happening in the past. It is not allowed ...

But birthday is a thing which is not related with islam.
So there are too many innovation. Like tv, computer, planes... Are they not allowed in islam?
If innovaitons are usefull and good they are usefull islam allows it . It is ahli sunnah view.

So birthday is a traditional thing. It is mubah..and it is a good thing. As I said before also our prophet celebrated it by fasting.
We can fast or pray and be thankful to Our creator. It does not mean a birthday party.
being happy and thankfull.So, as I said before I understand that it is not bidah to celebrate our prophets coming day to the world.
It does not makes any change in islam.
I understand you maybe say that giving foods etc. could be bidah because it was not happen before.
I understand you.
But we should remember him , we should be thankful to Allah that send him to this world as a light to humanity.

meanwhile jazakallahu hayran for reminding the last words of Our beloved prophet.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
how can you celebrate the birthday of someone's dead?
the planes,internet,tv...etc,are the globalisation's effect.they are the sign that the End is approaching to us,the prophet SAWS told it,but he didn't forbid us to evolve ourselves.his message was to be straight in our beliefe and not to make us to be influenced from the seduction of Shaytan.internet is a seduction,but if it's used with intelligence it can help us to learn more.maybe one day we'll go back to the Age of the Stone:lol:

yasak80

maybe the tradition you intend is only saying "eid milad"and nothing else,'cause christians do much more during their celebration:gifts,parties,waste of money.the prophet Muammed SAWS surely didn't want us to do this,but to make sadaqa,to pray and to be good with our neighbours,even if it isn't easy nowdays.let's go sister,the Mawlid an nabi is already passed,while we are debating about him:mashallah:.
so keep on feeling better.maybe you should have been contacted before and it should have been advised you to modify the post,I agree.I also have created some threads that magically disappeared:),but I didn't care because the forum is made to share and not to impose:)

jazakallahu hayran kesiyra sister.

yasak80

how can you celebrate the birthday of someone's dead?
the planes,internet,tv...etc,are the globalisation's effect.they are the sign that the End is approaching to us,the prophet SAWS told it,but he didn't forbid us to evolve ourselves.his message was to be straight in our beliefe and not to make us to be influenced from the seduction of Shaytan.internet is a seduction,but if it's used with intelligence it can help us to learn more.maybe one day we'll go back to the Age of the Stone:lol:

since it should not be imagine like a birthday party it does not matter dead or live.
Becauce it is only a rememberance.

Yes totally right, end is approaching sister.

Well I just want to anounce that I did not blame any muslim here. You want to show the right way.
But I am sure it is not the right. I and many muslims...please do not try to change me.
Acording to me you do not want to see the right. ( becauese according to u your way is right)
So there is no use of this thread.

NOTHING can stop me remembering the day Hz. Mohammad came to the world....

jazakallahu hayran kesiyra.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
since it should not be imagine like a birthday party it does not matter dead or live.
Becauce it is only a rememberance.

Yes totally right, end is approaching sister.

Well I just want to anounce that I did not blame any muslim here. You want to show the right way.
But I am sure it is not the right. I and many muslims...please do not try to change me.
Acording to me you do not want to see the right. ( becauese according to u your way is right)
So there is no use of this thread.

NOTHING can stop me remembering the day Hz. Mohammad came to the world....

jazakallahu hayran kesiyra.

Assalamu alaikum, sister. Prophet Muhammad sall'Allahu alayhi wasallam never
celebrated birthdays, so why would you? Like I wrote before, be as much like Prophet Muhammad sall'Allahu alayhi wasallam as much as possible.

Ahsen

The sahabas loved the prophet more than us.If they didn't do it then we don't have to do it.

Innovations about the world are ok,innovations in islam are not. If it's like that everyone would be coming with his own version of islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.