'O sisters, revive the forgotten obligation'

user expired!

Are you a sister looking to get involved in Dawah? Are you a new Muslim looking to meet other Muslims and want to learn about Islam? then look no further,

Discover Islam presents Sisters' One Day Dawah Seminar.

Sunday 12th February, 10:30am-5pm
at Al Muntada Al Islami, 7 Bridges Place, Parsons Green, SW6 4HW.
£7 (food included).

Speakers: Imam Wasim Kempson, Fatima Barakatulla, Umm Talha, Claire Ali, and Uzma Jung.

Learn how you can fulfil your obligationof giving da'wah and earn the pleasure of Allah (swt).

''And who is better in speech than the one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says: Indeed I am of the Muslims'' (Fussilat: 33).
''By Allah, if Allah were to guide one man through you it would be better for you than the best type of camels.'' (Bukhari)

Reserve your seats beforehand by emailing [email protected]
or by phoning 07759220529. Please forward the message!

Jazakumullahu khayran.

(event this weekend, please hurry for tickets)

Attachments

• D.I_Standing.Order.Form_01.Front_A5.300dpi.CMYK.jpg
    D.I_Standing.Order.Form_01.Front_A5.300dpi.CMYK.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 137

muslimah2012

mashaAllah definately need more events like this for the sisters spread around london
its sad they have few support networks for the revert sisters and the born muslims suffering by the preasure of their parents culture , modern day and balancing islam into it all
may Allah help the efforts and affairs of the muslims Ameen

user expired!

Alhamdulilah Discover Islam has a very strong support group who deal specifically with new Muslims. Every Sunday we have classes for both brothers and sisters on the basics of Islam and the numbers are growing. So far we have people from many different backgrounds including: English-speaking, French, Spanish,Polish, Portuguese and many more.

Please sisters especially those who are struggling and those who know that others are struggling, visit us at Discover Islam (especially on Sundays).

Try to come to this event with friends and others so we can all work together.