Votes: 3 14.3%
  • O

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

I wanna do a little survey.Simple One.

What is your blood group?.:)

We will know which group has the highest frequency among TTIans.

Please do respond.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

interesting thread it wud be a good survey JazakAllah khair for posting

walaikum salam wr wb

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah

it would be B group in shaa Allah... but lets see.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
my blood group is 0+,so I can donate my blood and I can receive it from any other group.thid is the favourite blood group in situations of necessity during a transfusion,'cause it isn't rejected from the body.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
my blood group is 0+,so I can donate my blood and I can receive it from any other group.thid is the favourite blood group in situations of necessity during a transfusion,'cause it isn't rejected from the body.

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

from what i know is like this:

group O individual can receive blood only from a group O individual, but can donate blood to individuals of any ABO blood group (ie A, B, O or AB).

an individual with type AB blood can receive blood from any group.

may Allah guide us all.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
no,the group 0- can receive the blood only from the group 0-,but it can donate to others,while the group 0+ can donate and receive from any other group.I know it 'cause my father has the 0+ blood group and he was onle of the highest donators of blood in Italy.this kind of blood is really searched in the hospitals.
but if I've wronged in something correct me.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
no,the group 0- can receive the blood only from the group 0-,but it can donate to others,while the group 0+ can donate and receive from any other group.I know it 'cause my father has the 0+ blood group and he was onle of the highest donators of blood in Italy.this kind of blood is really searched in the hospitals.
but if I've wronged in something correct me.

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

the group 0- can receive only from 0- and 0+ can receive from 0- and 0+ (not from anyone)
the 0- can donate to anyone and the 0+ to all the + :0+, A+, B+, AB+ (but not to the - ) thats why your father could donate to many people, alhamdullilah.

hope i made sense :)

strive-may-i

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

I wanna do a little survey.Simple One.

What is your blood group?.:)

We will know which group has the highest frequency among TTIans.

Please do respond.

Dear sister,
Sample data can be biased, TTI gets thousands of visitors. So far half a dozen have voted, and your research runs a failure risk.

so here is my suggestion
" You should make users visit the site after detecting their blood group using some remote blood group bio sensor "
;)

Okay after that light suggestion , i did some search and learnt how fibre optics is used to determine blood groups.
http://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?AID=41674

In addition found something of interest and immense help for patients suffering from Diabetes -- http://www.news-medical.net/news/20...an-measure-blood-sugar-levels-from-tears.aspx

And details about a myth about blood group and behavior traits -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Group#Society_and_culture

:)

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, im a O+ too I think cause my mom said I am. My mom is A+ and my dad is O+, and Allah knows best.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum.

Brother strive this is not official.I'm just doing it for fun.:).But thanks for your advice.

Okay 11 voters.Group O is maximum till now.

But I need more voters.

Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.!!! Anybody listening.

ummBareerah

Salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatu
I am a AB+, a quite rare blood group, the doctor said to my parents that we should seek someone (apart from my father) who has the same blood group as I and who can give me blood in case of accident or sickness, may Allah forbid, because it is not very common and other blood groups are not compatible, but now I not so sure about 0+ because of your commentaries.