White Muslims

arzafar

i think this thread should not be closed simply because some white Muslims who may have been discriminated against might be helped from it. they would come to realize that Islam is above racism whereas the cultures that many Muslims practice are not. Therefore the for everyone is that we should learn Islam from the texts rather than the common muslims.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i think this thread should not be closed simply because some white Muslims who may have been discriminated against might be helped from it. they would come to realize that Islam is above racism whereas the cultures that many Muslims practice are not. Therefore the for everyone is that we should learn Islam from the texts rather than the common muslims.

It is no longer about white Muslim discussion.There are about ethnicity,about countries,about races and so on.

And the divison on reverts and born Muslims doesn't make sense at all since the Jannah is one and there is no two seperate Jannah for reverts and born Muslims.

We must always remember that we are all equal but in the eye of Allah we might differ according to our iman.Yet we cannot judge anyone at the same time we should forgive if we were to be judged because we are people with iman.

Do not give opportunity to syaitan to lead us astray.

First,ask if this discussion benefits any of us?

I can see people just using this thread as medium to pour out their feeling and difficulties they went through.

I request everyone to move on and discuss on other important topics.There are non Muslims in this forum and don't make them back of from Islam by reading what they might go thorugh if they convert to Islam.

Because of our behaviour and attitude,Islam is going for trial.

Lets just forgive and forget and focus on our mission-conveying Allah's message and strive for Jannah.

And Allah knows the best.

alomarma

Dear sis/bro
My opinion this matter is don't bother yourself of what people (Muslim or non Muslim) treated you as long as your treatment/behavior toward Allah is good.
In other word, if you are doing your best for Allah acceptance and satisfactions, Allah will definitely make all people do their best treatment and behavior with you

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If we close the thread we will be left hanging.

We know we are a hodge-podge of peoples who are united in faith. This forum serves Muslims too.
Often we can air our feelings and concerns; many of us do not live in large Muslim communities.
We have an opportunity to understand how our white brothers and sisters feel.
We have an opportunity to understand how our asian and african-american brothers and sisters feel.

Yes, we tolerate a lot...but we keep being Muslim. And that is the good thing.

sanan khan

there are no differences between black and white in islam or in converted or bybirth muslims. Islam catagorically rejected such things. we are brothers and sisters and like a family. as far as myself is concerned they deserve respect.

Abu Ameerah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers and Sisters, a pure and sincerely Muslim does not look upon color of the Muslim Brothers or Sisters...We should treat Muslims (white/black) equally. Here in Saudi Arabia, practicing Muslims loves white people as well as Black...

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Brothers and Sisters, a pure and sincerely Muslim does not look upon color of the Muslim Brothers or Sisters...We should treat Muslims (white/black) equally. Here in Saudi Arabia, practicing Muslims loves white people as well as Black...
i have stayed in saudi for 10 years and i've seen the above. MashaAllaah there's no racism among most of them.

katieanneb

Salem khangul,

OK, I'm a native speaker of English and I understand exactly what you say, so there's can't be that much of a problem with your English!!! Try not to be so sensitive my dear......nobody replies to me either!!!! But I still benefit from the forum and discussions. I think it's up to each of us to make ourselves liked by others, and if they decide to ignore us, it's important not to take it personally. I follow Islamic teachings and if you like me that's fine, and if you dislike me because of my colour or ethnic background, too bad for you!!!!! And remember, we're here to please Allah, not His creatures!!!

There you are, I've replied to your post. I don't care even if you come from Mars, you're Muslim and that's all that counts.

Salem, Aisha

studyingtruths

I feel that if more white people converted to Islam the moral regeneration of their culture (as well as the issue of their dwindling numbers) would be inevitable. If white people (of which I am one) want to convert I say more power to them.

I am currently studying and acculturating myself, though I haven't made any official change yet.

studyingtruths

I feel that if more white people converted to Islam the moral regeneration of their culture (as well as the issue of their dwindling numbers) would be inevitable. If white people (of which I am one) want to convert I say more power to them.

I am currently studying and acculturating myself, though I haven't made any official change yet.

Mods, please correct this to read 'would be inevitably solved'.

786Arman

Assalamualaykum

:salam2: We as Muslims believe in brotherhood and sisterhood so it dosent matter what colour or background any Muslim is we will still accept them as our brother/sister :)

Islam is the religion of peace.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh wa maghfiratuh. Doesn't matter what color you are or what you look like, all that matters is that your Muslim.

strive-may-i

:salam2:

I put it to you... the viewers at home...

What do YOU think about THIS white guy? :p
:salam2:

**Viewer reacts**

Albunism, also results in whiteness. Whiteness is another color. The color (albunism or not) results from genetic inheritance. Every color(race) comes with its own share of problems, and with white color sometimes excess exposure to sun brings reactions. Sun can darken the color. Too much sun is bad. Similarly, too much of color bias, is bad. For same reason Allah reminded, Humans were made into nations and tribes so what we might know and work together.

Welcome brother, stop thinking you are white, makes me wonder, whats wrong with us homo sapiens. Are we not one!!

strive-may-i

Once you learn about islam, then you have to learn about muslims.
After learning about Submitting to Will of Allah (ie Islam), then one has to spend time to put it to practice and race ahead, to ensure before death comes knocking, Imaan is complete. Once each believer gets into this mode, then its bliss. May Allah grant me this bliss... Ameen.

Lena

Salaam my respected brothers and sisters,

I do not post here much but I do read posts very often. I saw this thread and just had to post.

I just want to say one thing. Please brothers and sisters do not judge your brothers and sisters in islam. And, please repel evil with good. I know it is easier said than done but that is the islamic way. No human is perfect and being human means that you will make mistakes. So, what I am trying to say is just have patience and forgive. Treat good with better and treat evil with goodness. The best in the sight of Allah are those who are the most righteous and god-fearing. Everything else does not matter.

I love and respect ALL my brothers and sisters in Islam for the sake of ALLAH ALONE. And, we not only should be respectful and kind to Muslims but to non-muslims as well.

Thanks for reading my post and I hope that my post is not taken the wrong way.

Salaam!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother Just a Guy,

Now, you know how I feel...I love some saltines ( haha; don't want to get in trouble again)