Sh Saleh Al Fawzan - Suicide Attack is inspired by the devil & is not 'jihad'

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Now that the truth is out and the muslims are innocent I see the mujahid haters didn't appologise.

There is no place that anyone spoke against either Jihad or those who are mujahideen. This thread is about those who commit acts of oppression such as suicide bombing against civillian people.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2:,

I have a question. It states that only the leader of the Muslim community can declare jihad. So who are these leaders?

Presidents and Prime Ministers? There aren't any that are following Shariah to a T. Scratch that.

Various Muslim militant organizations? They promote suicide and unjust killing of civilians. Both are haram. Cancel that.

Individual clerics? They all say different things. How do I know which to look to?

So who is our leader, who can declare jihad and what are the qualifications of a ruler?

Plus, does the lack of a ruler's declaration of jihad invalidate the actions of those who call themselves mujahideen and fight in countries like Afghanistan and Iraq?

Can an individual declare jihad in the absence of a just ruler, like many have done?

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

Mostly unlearned people or mentally ill people tend to fill in ideas of these very bad and distructful behaviors. In Islam we must turn to the people who know (ie scholars). Now there are a few who go online and start to access information shifting their thoughts and mostly passions to deviate from rational and thorough understanding. This is the case with all religions and political ideologies. These tend to be the people broadcasting their misinformation by any means that they are able to. They tend to know very little about the intricate details of such positions yet emphasize as if they know.

The honorable sheik Fawzan, hiftha Allah, addressed this issue to help direct misguided people.

As muslims, we must always do our best to promote the good and surely there is no way possible to do good with harming human life other than what Allah has mentioned.

Therefore, this post was not a discussion of pros and cons or inclusion and exclusion but rather an informative statement of a well respected scholar of Islam addressing rising concerns of muslims from the apparent deviations of misguided people. This also allows a person to direct people who may have not heard it from a scholar to reflect and redirect people to the proper ruling in Islam.

jazak Allah khaira

:wasalam:

azad.ahmed

:salam2:,

I have a question. It states that only the leader of the Muslim community can declare jihad. So who are these leaders?

Presidents and Prime Ministers? There aren't any that are following Shariah to a T. Scratch that.

Various Muslim militant organizations? They promote suicide and unjust killing of civilians. Both are haram. Cancel that.

Individual clerics? They all say different things. How do I know which to look to?

So who is our leader, who can declare jihad and what are the qualifications of a ruler?

Plus, does the lack of a ruler's declaration of jihad invalidate the actions of those who call themselves mujahideen and fight in countries like Afghanistan and Iraq?

Can an individual declare jihad in the absence of a just ruler, like many have done?
Assalamualaikum sister,
you are right jihad only be declared when there is an Islamic State, and the leader or of this Islamic State is the only one who can declare this Holy War.As in afghanistan leader is mullah Mohammad Umar and he declared jihad by the advice of 22 members of knowledgeable scholar of shura.

in a place where muslims are oppressed, tortured, dishonored, and targeted for their belief in Allah and His Messenger (saws), the leadership of that place may declare a Jihaad to defend themselves.
but i don't know what should we do when 30% population are with the kuffar ,50% population are idle and wants islamic state ,20% are active .

azad.ahmed

This is old news and link is dead
Twenty-six Saudi religious scholars signed an open statement to the Iraqi people on Saturday legitimizing the resistance and forbidding any cooperation or dealing with the American forces.

The religious scholars who signed the petition were:

Sheikh Ahmed Al-Khudairi — professor of Fiqh in Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Ahmed Al-Abdulateef — Islamic ideology professor, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah;

Sheikh Hamed Al-Fureih — professor of Qur’an commentary, Teachers College, Dammam;

Sheikh Alshareef Al-Fa’ar — professor of origin of Fiqh, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah;

Sheikh Alshareef Al-Auni — professor of Hadith, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah;

Sheikh Khaled Al-Qasim — professor of Islamic Studies, King Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Saud Al-Fineisan — professor of Qur’anic commentary and Qur’anic studies, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Saeed Al-Ghamdi — professor of Islamic Ideology, Shariah College, Abha;

Sheikh Safar Al-Hawali — former professor of Islamic Ideology in Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah;

Sheikh Salman Al-Ouda — supervisor of the islamtoday website;

Sheikh Suleiman Al-Rashoodi — religious legal consultant;

Sheikh Saleh Al-Sultan — professor of Fiqh, Qasim University, Qasim;

Sheikh Saleh Al-Darweesh — judge in Public Court of Qateef, Eastern Province;

Sheikh Abdul Rahman Madkhali — professor of Hadith, Teachers College;

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Ghamdi – professor of Fiqh, King Saud University, Abha;

Sheikh Abdullah Al-Turaiqi — professor of Islamic Culture, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Abdullah Al-Zayidi —? professor of Islamic Culture, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Abdullah Al-Zayid — former head of the Islamic University in Madinah;

Sheikh Abdullah Al-Sheikh — professor of Hadith, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Abdul Wahab Al-Tureiri — deputy supervisor of islamtoday website;

Sheikh Ali Asiri — professor of Islamic Ideology, Shariah College, Abha;

Sheikh Ali Badahdah — professor of Hadith and Qur’anic studies, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah;

Sheikh Awad Al-Qarni — former professor of origins of Fiqh, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh;

Sheikh Qasim Al-Qathradi — professor of Qur’anic commentary, Shariah College, Abha;

Muhammad Al-Shareef, Professor of Qur’an and its sciences, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah;

Sheikh Misfir Al-Qahtani — professor of Fiqh, King Fahd University for Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&sect...=9&m=11&y=2004

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Assalamualaikum sister,
you are right jihad only be declared when there is an Islamic State, and the leader or of this Islamic State is the only one who can declare this Holy War.As in afghanistan leader is mullah Mohammad Umar and he declared jihad by the advice of 22 members of knowledgeable scholar of shura.

in a place where muslims are oppressed, tortured, dishonored, and targeted for their belief in Allah and His Messenger (saws), the leadership of that place may declare a Jihaad to defend themselves.
but i don't know what should we do when 30% population are with the kuffar ,50% population are idle and wants islamic state ,20% are active .

Thanks but who declared Mullah Mohammad Umar the leader of Afghanistan? What is his leadership status exactly and who voted him in?

Can I have some sources for the rest of your statements?

JazakAllah khair.

azad.ahmed

Thanks but who declared Mullah Mohammad Umar the leader of Afghanistan? What is his leadership status exactly and who voted him in?

Can I have some sources for the rest of your statements?

JazakAllah khair.

In Islam, leadership is a responsibility, not a fame-giving position of power. The leader of a group of practising Muslims is chosen by the people because he is the best amongst them in his piety, justice, knowledge, action, wisdom, bravery and understanding amongst other qualities. Mullah Umar was thus chosen by the leading Islamic scholars of Afghanistan to be the leader of the Taliban. He did not go round canvassing votes and support for this position.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
In Islam, leadership is a responsibility, not a fame-giving position of power. The leader of a group of practising Muslims is chosen by the people because he is the best amongst them in his piety, justice, knowledge, action, wisdom, bravery and understanding amongst other qualities. Mullah Umar was thus chosen by the leading Islamic scholars of Afghanistan to be the leader of the Taliban.

So what you're saying is that these scholars speak for the Muslims in Afghanistan. And I have no idea where you even got the impression that anyone thought leadership was a "fame-giving position of power".

He did not go round canvassing votes and support for this position.

Then how was he chosen exactly? Not that I even said that "canvassing votes" was the way to go as you have so patronizingly stated, but what exactly is the selection process?

Do enlighten us since you seem to know so much about it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

If a group of Muslims have decided to give honor to a member to be the leader is that not good enough. That man represents this group of people. Isn't that like a mini-ulma? Do you see where I am going with this?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Pretty much and I don't agree. But I will be the first to say that my opinion on this matter is not relevant. I'm looking for facts and an understanding of the selection process. If it's in accordance with the Laws of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala then none of our opinions are relevant.

So just show me the link between Allah's Laws and the selection process. Minus the opinions, please.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Why is the link important. A group of people decide on who they want to represent them. If the person represents them and is keeping with the Laws of Allah what else do you need?

Do you really judge Americans for what has been placed into the executive office?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
This isn't about Americans or executive office and at this point I could really care less.

Why is the link important? Because as a Muslim I'm entitled to verification that Allah's Laws are being followed to a T when people's lives are at stake and Muslims are involved. The rest of the Ummah needs to be able to know that Shariah is truly being implemented in order to support the leader. We shouldn't be kept in the dark. That's exactly what the non-Muslims use to divide and conquer us.

You yourself said the following:

"If the person represents them and is keeping with the Laws of Allah what else do you need?"

Show me they're keeping with the Laws of Allah. Exactly. Thank you for restating my point.

You want Muslim unity? Show us the evidence so we can provide our support.

That's why the link is important.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Do we know about the aqeedah of Taliban or Mullah Omar and the likes? If we do not know about the aqeedah of a particular group or person, we cannot have an opinion about their legitimacy. Whether it is an islamic state is for the Scholars of Ahl us-Sunnah to decide, those scholars who are clearly Salafi in their aqeedah and manhaj – and not the sentimentalists who are upon the da’wah of Innovators. I remember reading Shaykh Salih as-Suhaymee saying they have mixture of Soofiyyah in them and their creed is not correct (http://www.fatwa-online.com/news/0011018.htm). But, they are still muslims. But, the legitimacy is not for us to decide. Wallahu 'Alam.

Edit: Please read page 9 of the attachment where Shaykh Ahmad al-Najmi (He, Rahimahullah, was the Mufti of the Jizan province in Saudi Arabia) speaks of Taliban. We do not support or encourage innovators in the matters of deen. So, I think it is clear.

Attachments

• ae_various_1.pdf
    144.5 KB · Views: 21

muslimah2012

permissable or not we dont have knowledge to say which scholar or fatwa is right
at the end of the day where there is iktilaf or division in opinions we should respect and be careful not to cause further division among the ummah in following
i think things like this are a waste of time as people are taking the haqq of Allah so lightly and the haqq of oneself into such a big deal
dont get me wrong harram is harram and we should do our up most to avoid any sin ...but nature of man is to sin and we dont know first hand the situation mentally or physically how hard it must be for our brothers who do such actions they have been raised in wars for years and poverty sure any alem or brother is worthy of your excuses ...
the bigger picture is that we still see these brothers as brothers and we should worry about those muslims commiting shirk and taking themself away from the rahmah of Allah ....

Allahu alem

Idris16

These scholars keep their mouth shut about the filthy apostates who speak bad about islam and dont even pray Salat, and yet have the nerves to speak about Mullah Omar. Clearly the S. Jadeedah do have a hidden agenda.

*I am not talking about Fawzan.

Ershad

These scholars keep their mouth shut about the filthy apostates who speak bad about islam and dont even pray Salat, and yet have the nerves to speak about Mullah Omar. Clearly the S. Jadeedah do have a hidden agenda.

*I am not talking about Fawzan.

:salam2:

There is only one Salafiyyah, the one who claims that there is an old and new Salafiyyah has lied. If we contemplate over the 'aqeedah of the Salaf from the time of the sahaabah to our time today, we find it to be one 'aqeedah, never contradicting each other. Even if they differed in the subsidiary legislations which are not from the fundamentals and beliefs, then surely they disagree in this (subsidiary legislations). Not one of them belittles the other. This was the way of the sahaabaah, may Allaah the most high be pleased with them all. As for the beliefs, then their manhaj (methodology) in this regard is one from the time of the Companions until now.

Shaykh Ahmad bin Yahyaa an-Najmee
al-Fataawah al-Jaleeyah 'an al-Manaahij ad-Da'waiyyah

http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=1376

And biography of Shaykh Ahmad bin Yahyaa an-Najmee - http://www.fatwa-online.com/scholarsbiographies/15thcentury/ahmadannajmee.htm

Watch your tongue and Fear Allah!

Idris16

Najmee passed a fatwa that it was ok for Muslims to help the kuffar French authorities regarding the ''Takfeeris''. Didnt Najmi pass a fatwa regarding helping Americans against the Taliban? This is a question, so please answer it.

Najmi also told Muslims to not deal with the books of Ibn Jibreen because Muslims shouldnt read the books of Innovators. SubhanAllaah, this is the Manhaj of the Jadeedah.